Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I always write off my phone just to note guys.

MRS F FOR SHERIFF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Can I just point out the obvious guys...

IF I was a Baratheon or a Lannister or even the Night King, do you not think I may have got my supposed team to MUNCH Andy last night lol.

Why would I have gone to all this trouble of naming him as a baddie when I could have just got rid of him?

Think about it...

it could be argued that the priest was a more important role to get rid of?
    though, it could also be argued that if you were a baddie you might have gone for Andy believing that the other baddie team would surely slaughter the priest.

For that reason, I have a greater belief that you are the true seer versus andy.

Bad guys want Andy gone as much as we do especially as he could be a seer, lanister or baratheon in case he is the seer surely leaving him to the bad guys to kill is better as we would get a peek.

Is my thinking on the situtaion

I'll be voting Uriel the most likely last baratheon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I haven't time to go through all of today's posts so can someone tell me how the sherrif voting is shaping up? I'm inclined to vote for stoogie and I'll need to do it before I leave the office in an hour.

As for the lynch, I'll cast my vote for Andy later unless something else comes to light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'm up for leaving both "seer's" open tonight to post at 09:59 tomorrow with their peeks and am voting a neurotic for lynch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Bad guys want Andy gone as much as we do especially as he could be a seer, lanister or baratheon in case he is the seer surely leaving him to the bad guys to kill is better as we would get a peek.

Is my thinking on the situtaion

I'll be voting Uriel the most likely last baratheon

Was A Neurotic not found out to have done the task earlier? would that not be the logical vote or did I mix something up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok lets play a game

I KNOW I am the seer, who shall I peek?

Lets see what Andy and I both say as the result!

As long as Selmy looks after me things will be ok. But I will peek whoever you want me to and post the result as soon as the mods get it to me.

Ok lets play a game

As long as Selmy looks after me things will be ok. But I will peek whoever you want me to and post the result as soon as the mods get it to me.

Peek Andy again just to be sure

on a serious note id vote uriel for peeking and ill be sick if he is the nk

Ok lets play a game

peak me or Mick. Mick seems to think I am a baddie, mostly because I suggested he might be one and on your team IF you were the fake seer.

I am only skimming posts today, because I am up to my eyes in RL stuff, but if the second baddie task was confirmed then I think Mick is probably a villager and is ok. If it wasn't confirmed then I continue to hold some doubt over Mick until the real seer is absolutely confirmed.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    peak me or Mick. Mick seems to think I am a baddie, mostly because I suggested he might be one and on your team IF you were the fake seer.

I am only skimming posts today, because I am up to my eyes in RL stuff, but if the second baddie task was confirmed then I think Mick is probably a villager and is ok. If it wasn't confirmed then I continue to hold some doubt over Mick until the real seer is absolutely confirmed.

Great minds think alike eh Mick? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Balls sorry, just reading through on my lunch, STOOGIE FOR SHERIFF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Ok lets play a game

You really should be lynched but as i want to get my last peek i agree to this, whoever the village decided i should look into i will do it,

If the starks play this right the trainee priest might not have to come out so soon

Make sure we lynch Andy tonight just in case he is the last Baratheon and I will peek Uriel or whoever we think is best and see what happens.

I peeked Mick last night!

Mick has been peeked by both I believe... So a bit pointless again

I peeked Mick last night!

I dont get what Uriiel is at, he tried to bunch me you and andy as baddies earlier on, he thanked a post where the seer was confirmed alive but missed that the seer was alive and now he has missed me being peaked.

He said he was busy with RL stuff but had time to hunt for the hidden role.

He is all over the shop and ive no idea whats going on.

I want to leave Andy alive in case he is the seer and we get the last peek if he is the last Baratheon I dont see why he'd make a play as he will never last the game anyways much more likely to be a Lanister imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

someone asked the reasoning behind not protecting the seer tonight so i'm trying to collate my thoughts on it.

Whoever the fake seer is, has made their move in order to divide the village. Hoping this will divert attention from someone else who needs to be lynched. Both are trying to convince the whole village to lynch the other. They're both pushing the village to act, and if we fall in line behind either it means that someone else who should be lynched won't be. It's like the judgement of solomon except I think both will front it out.

I'm heading out in about 15 minutes. Just to summarise my opinion on the situation as of now.

Stoogie for Sheriff.

Peek Uriel.

I'd leave both seers alive and not sure if I'd protect either, as I'm unsure who to believe.

I've placed my vote on A neurotic on the basis of finding the task earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I dont get what Uriiel is at, he tried to bunch me you and andy as baddies earlier on, he thanked a post where the seer was confirmed alive but missed that the seer was alive and now he has missed me being peaked.

I want to leave Andy alive in case he is the seer and we get the last peek if he is the last Baratheon I dont see why he'd make a play as he will never last the game anyways much more likely to be a Lanister imo

The only one that is not brainwashed here and actually using logic and common sense, lynch the 100% known wolf that has done a task which will then guarantee our next peek

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    Mick has been peeked by both I believe... So a bit pointless again

if both are the seer of course.

look I am sure one of them probably is, probably Andy, but I am always afraid to rule out something in this game unless it is certain.

it's been a tough day in RL, so I am only skimming posts. It didn't take long to find the task which was my lunchtime task.

As I said peak me. If Flush is the real seer and knows your good then it is logical that she peak me and confirm me as another safe player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

by the way, where are we on Shatter - is he a confirmed villager yet?

Because if he is believed to be good, then I have a suspicion for another baddie

I am good but not confirmed yet.......

mick was "confirmed" by a mistake by digi according to mrsfd

Fair point, shatter has been alive an awfully long time, that is unusual.

i think they are just being nice, leaving me till last to make up for the previous kills, killing me softly slowly , jaysus nearly posted another song there

i think they are just being nice, leaving me till last to make up for the previous kills, killing me softly slowly , jaysus nearly posted another song there

i missed the mistake.

If shatter is confirmed good, and I am salughtered tonight, look into ShaneC

if both are the seer of course.

look I am sure one of them probably is, probably Andy, but I am always afraid to rule out something in this game unless it is certain.

This makes me very suss about you. Why would you not believe me? why do people not see the idiotic logic of Andy where he is saying he is the seer. IF I had named him in my seer post it is a no brainer that he would have been gone last night, there really was no point in keeping the "seer" alive when we knew he was the seer! He is a baddie doing his damnedest to get be discredited.

Village, don't be fooled by Andy. I am not going to start getting desperate as my death will clear me anyway. But if the village want 2 peeks instead of one, do the right thing and get rid of Andy.

I will peek Uriel or Neurotic tonight if that is what the village want me to do.

If the bodyguard leaves me open, one of the teams will take a pot at killing me and get me. I HAVE to be protected.

This makes me very suss about you. Why would you not believe me? why do people not see the idiotic logic of Andy where he is saying he is the seer. IF I had named him in my seer post it is a no brainer that he would have been gone last night, there really was no point in keeping the "seer" alive when we knew he was the seer! He is a baddie doing his damnedest to get be discredited.

Village, don't be fooled by Andy. I am not going to start getting desperate as my death will clear me anyway. But if the village want 2 peeks instead of one, do the right thing and get rid of Andy.

I will peek Uriel or Neurotic tonight if that is what the village want me to do.

If the bodyguard leaves me open, one of the teams will take a pot at killing me and get me. I HAVE to be protected.
    Andy could ask the exact same question to be fair.

peak me and be done with it or race me and Nerotic for peak :pac:

I would never fake something like that about a mod. I would be modkilled for it. I only said what happened because I had fecked up with my wording on the post.

I hope you are not the NK, but until I am told otherwise by the mods the only villagers I can totally trust are Stoogie and MicksJaguar

by the way, can you make your peak at any time today?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Why would we peak Neurotic? What a waste. We know he's a Lannister.

• Advertisement

Andy could ask the exact same question to be fair.

peak me and be done with it or race me and Nerotic for peak :pac:

How could he? he never said he peeked me in his fake post! I said I peeked him.

I want to peek one of you for sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement