Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

This makes me very suss about you. Why would you not believe me? why do people not see the idiotic logic of Andy where he is saying he is the seer. IF I had named him in my seer post it is a no brainer that he would have been gone last night, there really was no point in keeping the "seer" alive when we knew he was the seer! He is a baddie doing his damnedest to get be discredited

Village, don't be fooled by Andy. I am not going to start getting desperate as my death will clear me anyway. But if the village want 2 peeks instead of one, do the right thing and get rid of Andy.

You are starting to get desperate...
    Any sign of support for me you are shooting them down, get into line or your a baddie approach,

you had to kill the priest which is what you did and that is why you didnt kill me, also maybe you didnt know i was the seer and just lucked out
    I will peek Uriel or Neurotic tonight if that is what the village want me to do.

Why would you waste a peek on a confirmed baddie????

I actually dont think we should peek uriel he is 2 active but doesnt know what going on seems to be angling for a peek which if he was the night king would be very good for him.

I say we lynch him :D well id like to but i guess it has to be neurotic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

then the best thing to do is peak me, bodyguard protects flush, Andy left for another day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Uriel. wrote: »
    by the way, can you make your peak at any time today?

Just as soon as the lynch has happened, I had originally put it in early last night for MicksJ but sent one asking them to hold off as I was still awake and saw he was getting talked about and possibly lynched so it was a waste of the peek.

That is why my peek went in early which was about 6.00am as I am an hour ahead. I got my peek result AFTER the lynch had gone up but on the second night I got it at 9.26, I just checked there. So I can get it in sharp as the lynch has happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't know what to think at the moment but I do feel that peeking Neuro would be a waste.

For now I'll vote stoogie for sheriff

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why would we peak Neurotic? What a waste. We know he's a Lannister.

I have been going 100 miles an hour that I must have missed he was a confirmed baddie :confused:

When you are the seer and getting accused of not being one you tend to skim some posts quickly to defend. Which I am guilty of.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I don't know what to think at the moment but I do feel that peeking Neuro would be a waste.

For now I'll vote stoogie for sheriff

if neuro is a baddy, then lynch him, peak me, protect flush and then decide what to do with Andy tomorrow.

I have been going 100 miles an hour that I must have missed he was a confirmed baddie :confused:

When you are the seer and getting accused of not being one you tend to skim some posts quickly to defend. Which I am guilty of.

I missed that too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm up for leaving both "seer's" open tonight to post at 09:59 tomorrow with their peeks and am voting a neurotic for lynch

Please can we kill Andy if he's a barratheon we get the ability to peek the King

andy125 wrote: »
    You are starting to get desperate...
    Any sign of support for me you are shooting them down, get into line or your a baddie approach,

you had to kill the priest which is what you did and that is why you didnt kill me, also maybe you didnt know i was the seer and just lucked out

Why would you waste a peek on a confirmed baddie????

Just on this, Neurotic was on my list of people I wanted to peek.That is all. I missed he was a confirmed baddie.

Of course I would shoot down support for you as I KNOW what I am! It is you who is playing the game of thrones well and being sneaky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Stoogie wrote: »
    Please can we kill Andy if he's a barratheon we get the ability to peek the King

is there evidence that he's a baratheon? outside of the whole 2 seer's disaster

I just think its very unlikely for a bart to make a play as he is ****ed anyways

We could just lynch Uriel the Night king and itd save us a kill against us

This makes me very suss about you. Why would you not believe me? why do people not see the idiotic logic of Andy where he is saying he is the seer. IF I had named him in my seer post it is a no brainer that he would have been gone last night, there really was no point in keeping the "seer" alive when we knew he was the seer! He is a baddie doing his damnedest to get be discredited.

Village, don't be fooled by Andy. I am not going to start getting desperate as my death will clear me anyway. But if the village want 2 peeks instead of one, do the right thing and get rid of Andy.

I will peek Uriel or Neurotic tonight if that is what the village want me to do.

If the bodyguard leaves me open, one of the teams will take a pot at killing me and get me. I HAVE to be protected.

This

Please can we kill Andy

I'd nearly consider killing Andy to avoid another day of two seers :pac:

We could just lynch Uriel the Night king and itd save us a kill against us

which would be all fine and good, except for the fact that you'd be down another villager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Kill the the known baddie and i will be dead by the morning anyway because flush will get the protection from the bodygaurd, at least i can get my last peak this way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Now I'm not completely sure who to believe, although I'm leaning towards MrsFD being legit. However, I'm sure I know the third Lannister, so I'll be voting to lynch A Neurotic., then my lynch tomorrow will be for the fake seer assuming they aren't killed tonight.

On a side note, Stoogie seems a good choice for new sheriff. Hopefully better than our previous crooked one anyway.

Vote for Stoogie for Sheriff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

stoogie for sheriff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

andy125 wrote: »
    Kill the the known baddie and i will be dead by the morning anyway because flush will get the protection from the bodygaurd, at least i can get my last peak this way

You are not the seer. I used the same tactics :P

Voting Andy for lynching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Whichever way this plays out, we're probably only going to have one seer tomorrow for better or worse. We might aswell have a productive lynch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Shatter for sheriff!!!!

Vote early , vote often.

ahem ahem ahem

quickbeam wrote: »
    Not a Lannister surely? He'd hardly have helped find Tyrion via the task if he was. Maybe the NK or the last Baratheon though.

Who was this in reference to? Neurotic? if so we can either lynch him tonight and hope the NK does Andy in or visa versa

Was just reading the OP on the night king to see if he will go for one of the families over an unknown.

"Win Conditions
    For a Stark/good win they simply have to kill all the Lannisters, Baratheons and the Night King.
    For a Lannister win they have to gain parity of numbers with the village, and kill all the Baratheons and the Night King
    For a Baratheon win they have to gain parity of numbers with the village, and kill all the Lannisters and the Night King
    For the night King to win, they need to survive to the end, and achieve at least parity with all the groups."

Really, any of the families would do this and not just the Night King.

I just think its very unlikely for a bart to make a play as he is ****ed anyways

Ok so let's kill Andy because he's a Lannister

Was just reading the OP on the night king to see if he will go for one of the families over an unknown.

"Win Conditions
    For a Stark/good win they simply have to kill all the Lannisters, Baratheons and the Night King.
    For a Lannister win they have to gain parity of numbers with the village, and kill all the Baratheons and the Night King
    For a Baratheon win they have to gain parity of numbers with the village, and kill all the Lannisters and the Night King
    For the night King to win, they need to survive to the end, and achieve at least parity with all the groups."

Really, any of the families would do this and not just the Night King.
    So lynch Neuro and leave Andy to the other family/NK.

Edit **** it Andys just a lanister, himself and neurotic obviously made a plan where Andy would stick up for me and Neruotic would question why this was done on day 1 and both have brought it up today to try defend themselves I cant be arsed quoting all the relevent posts as they are both just lanisters..

Kill whoever.

Actually lets race them to see which the other lanister loves the most

If Andy is not lynched and also survives tonight and I am still alive I think I will go find me some wildfire to play with. This has been a headwrecking day. My fingers have gone non stop and my post count has exploded!!!

Going to slow down as this constant posting by me defending myself is just a pain in the hole. I am sure the dead room are having great LOLZ at today and I am happy we have entertained them. One thing I am looking forward to in the afterlife is getting to the dead room!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

lol A Neurotic.
    You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

• Advertisement

MSFD I dont think we should peek uriel I do think he is the king night I'd love to try locate the last Bart but ive been through Mahama and Xacaras posts twice and founf **** all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement