Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Edit **** it Andys just a lanister, himself and neurotic obviously made a plan where Andy would stick up for me and Neruotic would question why this was done on day 1 and both have brought it up today to try defend themselves I cant be arsed quoting all the relevent posts as they are both just lanisters..

Kill whoever.

Actually lets race them to see which the other lanister loves the most

If it was Tyrion that was identified with a task then he is fooked as Neither Cersie or Tywin like him! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

If it was Tyrion that was identified with a task then he is fooked as Neither Cersie or Tywin like him! :P

You read my mind...maybe you are Bran!!

You read my mind...maybe you are Bran!!

Me right now ;)

wpid-2F09412A00000578-3345089-image-a-87_14491812055322.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

This game is now firmly being driven by the few.... #TheOnePercent :pac:

I've openly declared allegiance towards Stoogie for better or worse (Please not the latter). Whomever Stoogie votes for gets my vote too.

JasonS246 39
    partyjungle 39
    Persepoly 30
    Barney92 27
    gufc21 26
    Shane.C 23

current list of lowest posters alive that dont have a confirmed role

the two members of bart team played it quite maybe it was the teams plan one of these is worth a peak i reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

If Andy is not lynched and also survives tonight and I am still alive I think I will go find me some wildfire to play with. This has been a headwrecking day. My fingers have gone non stop and my post count has exploded!!!

Going to slow down as this constant posting by me defending myself is just a pain in the hole. I am sure the dead room are having great LOLZ at today and I am happy we have entertained them. One thing I am looking forward to in the afterlife is getting to the dead room!

What are you talking about, you have full support of everybody and i am the one defending myself non stop im sure you guys are having a great laugh at my expense

The second you came out with your post i knew i was doomed but i generally thought i had some more support from the village that i have tried to help non stop through this game,

All i am doing is trying to get one more peek for you guys as i am dead meat anyway, lynch me i wont begrudge you in the afterlife but you will have wasted a peek

JasonS246 39
    partyjungle 39
    Persepoly 30
    Barney92 27
    gufc21 26
    Shane.C 23

the two members of bart team played it quite maybe it was the teams plan one of these is worth a peak i reckon.

Erm... I've declared allegiance to Stoogie who is a confirmed goodie.

Peeking me will be a waste of a precious turn this far into the game.

JasonS246 39
    partyjungle 39
    Persepoly 30
    Barney92 27
    gufc21 26
    Shane.C 23

I was saying about Guf earlier? think he is worth a look maybe? surprised that Persepoly hasn't posted much. Didn't notice that before. Jason was the other one I mentioned this morning.

Can everyone give their choices for the peek to night please?

I was saying about Guf earlier? think he is worth a look maybe? surprised that Persepoly hasn't posted much. Didn't notice that before. Jason was the other one I mentioned this morning.

Can everyone give their choices for the peek to night please?

The total opposit end of the spectrum is qb he has had a few sneaky attempts to guide people into lynching me without right out saying it.So im not sure if its my bias against him thinking he is suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Me right now ;)

wpid-2F09412A00000578-3345089-image-a-87_14491812055322.jpg

Sorry, looks like you just had one good orgasm

• Advertisement

It's handy to have two seers so we can have double the peeks

Erm... I've declared allegiance to Stoogie who is a confirmed goodie.

Peeking me will be a waste of a precious turn this far into the game.

Sorry what do you mean declared allegiance to?

Sorry what do you mean declared allegiance to?

lol, you're reading far too much into this.
    Whomever Stoogie votes for gets my vote too.

That's what I mean by "allegiance" (recognized by Stoogie or not). I believe Stoogie is good and proper so I'll go by whatever direction he goes.

Wow. I was just down by the river having a scrub. I thought Max had a role. That's what I took from him defending Mick. Of course the other may be the case that Max and Mick were both members of the same family. Starks have very strong family values so would be more inclined to protect each other. The other two groups are far more ruthless.

Why were zara and mahama targeted though? I must look back at their posts and see was there anything in them which would make the baddies nervous. The Baratheons in their own room, Lannisters in theirs, Starks as well. The Night King, is he in a room with the Bars or the Lans as well or a complete loner?

this posts seems suss to me it was they day when the Bartheons lost 2 players and Max was killed.

Kinda like she had just lost 2 friends and didnt know what was going on.

Then pretends like she is going to be helpfull looking back through thier posts never did or at least didnt tell us about it.

Eh I dont know message seems off peek her

Bad day of tears :(

Going to read back over posts now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Who was this in reference to? Neurotic? if so we can either lynch him tonight and hope the NK does Andy in or visa versa

Uriel.

The total opposit end of the spectrum is qb he has had a few sneaky attempts to guide people into lynching me without right out saying it.So im not sure if its my bias against him thinking he is suspicious

Sigh! This again :(

You gotta admit the coloured thing was suspicious - hell you already DID admit it and said you deserved to be lynched for f-ing about. Hence my vote for you day one.

You convinced me to at least give you a break and wait to see what Max's role was, so I did give you a break (bar a few slaggings about BFFs that were only meant as a joke). So, I did give you a break and didn't vote for you day two (I voted Dazz, which also turned out wrong as it happened, but then so did you).

Then it turned out Max WAS a villager, and I've stayed off your case today, except to say state the obvious that just because you were cleared as a Lan/Bar by the Seer (who I believe is Flush), doesn't mean you're not the NK.

By all means, peak me, Flush (or Andy - ha!) if you like. On a personal level I've no problem with it, but on a game level I just think it'd be a wasted peak.

Why exactly is A Neurotic definitely evil? Because of that band name task?

^^ Yes.

In other news, who is our new Sheriff - I presume Stoogie, but it's not been officially annouced, has it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well definitely might be a bit strong as there is always a slim possibility of a coincidence, but I'm sure of it anyway. And yes, because of the task.

• Advertisement

Yes because stoogie confirmed the task was song titles and found Xtracatz was a baerathan that had a task who also had 3 song titles, nerotic was also found to have 3 songs titles in a post at the start of the game so he was the 3rd task which means he is a lannister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

This game is now firmly being driven by the few.... #TheOnePercent :pac:

I've openly declared allegiance towards Stoogie for better or worse (Please not the latter). Whomever Stoogie votes for gets my vote too.

Andy please

I really hope stoogie was made sheriff, because there was alot of votes for flush at the start

Stoogie wrote: »
    Andy please

why are you 100% trusting flush, we have a known baddie that we can kill in neurotic but yet you still push for me,

If you have 0 doubt which really should be impossible then fair enough but remember when you came out with vagueness to your role and i questioned you to see if you were the seer, i did this because i knew i was the seer

What do we loose if we kill a known baddie and let me get munched at night - nothing

But what if your wrong, why risk the entire game if there is a slight chance you could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ill try tally the sheriff votes up now, not long home from work and using Pen and paper so may take a little while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

STOOGIE HAS JUST BEEN ELECTED SHERIFF.

Stoogie 12 votes - MrsFD gufc andy jason mick Dottie QB Uriel Nopeare CrossK Barney shatterP
    MrsFS 4 votes - Nopeare vale Neurotic Shane
    Mickj - 1 vote - partyj
    barney - 1 vote - stoogie

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Deadly, cheers Jay. Please check the backrooms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im not really sure i get the rush for andy. Ive only been able to sk8m through the posts. We are happy that neurotic is guaranteed badie but we are voting for andy. Two peopl claim to be seers. Why not get rid of the one we know to be bad and apply protection to the seer we believe to be good. Let the apprentice warn us if we protected the wrong one?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Im not really sure i get the rush for andy. Ive only been able to sk8m through the posts. We are happy that neurotic is guaranteed badie but we are voting for andy. Two peopl claim to be seers. Why not get rid of the one we know to be bad and apply protection to the seer we believe to be good. Let the apprentice warn us if we protected the wrong one?

That is the thing, some might actually believe Andy!

And Andy is a guaranteed baddie, that I can assure you of. I think he is a Lannister but could be the last Baratheon.

Just lynch Andy tonight and we will all know soon that I was telling the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

That is the thing, some might actually believe Andy!

And Andy is a guaranteed baddie, that I can assure you of. I think he is a Lannister but could be the last Baratheon.

Just lynch Andy tonight and we will all know soon that I was telling the truth.

Do you agree neurotic is a bady?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement