Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

So MrsFlushdraw is the Seer. Neurotic is a Lannister and Andy might also be a baddie.

Huh? Confused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

That is the thing, some might actually believe Andy!

And Andy is a guaranteed baddie, that I can assure you of. I think he is a Lannister but could be the last Baratheon.

Just lynch Andy tonight and we will all know soon that I was telling the truth.

At it again, as soon as anyone supports me you shoot them down

why are you so afraid of proving who you are with the peeks after lynch, if im not there you have free say and no one can prove you wrong until the priest comes out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So MrsFlushdraw is the Seer. Neurotic is a Lannister and Andy might is also be a baddie.

Huh? Confused.

FYP :)

andy125 wrote: »
    At it again, as soon as anyone supports me you shoot them down

why are you so afraid of proving who you are with the peeks after lynch, if im not there you have free say and no one can prove you wrong until the priest comes out

I am not afraid of anything Andy. I am the Seer and it will be proven at some time. I have nothing to fear, except people actually listening to your guff coming from your mouth.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I don't get the point of you both doing peaks to see who's "right" - the person you peak will have to die before the apprentice/priest will be able to see if you were right or not. And even then it's 50/50 so both of you (one by knowing and one by guessing) could come to the same yes/no to the Lan/Bar question.

And (sorry, no offence Neurotic) but if both Neuotic and Andy are baddies, I'd rather see the batter, more experienced, more manipulative, player go - and that's Andy.

We've all read the evidence, why not let us make up our own minds and vote to lynch accordingly. I've had my vote in for Andy since Jay opened the form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

gufc21 wrote:
    Im not really sure i get the rush for andy. Ive only been able to sk8m through the posts. We are happy that neurotic is guaranteed badie but we are voting for andy. Two peopl claim to be seers. Why not get rid of the one we know to be bad and apply protection to the seer we believe to be good. Let the apprentice warn us if we protected the wrong one?

I'm in no rush for andy, I agree with lynching neurotic. But I think the apprentice should hold off coming forward until Friday morning

I am not afraid of anything Andy. I am the Seer and it will be proven at some time. I have nothing to fear, except people actually listening to your guff coming from your mouth.

Since you have control of the group by the looks of things how about you prove your not afraid and and vote nerotic, then we will see who the real seer is when i get to peek

FYP :)

If you are the seer then you are saying Andie is a baddie but Andy is saying you are not the seer and he's not a baddie. Is that it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I don't get the point of you both doing peaks to see who's "right" - the person you peak will have to die before the apprentice/priest will be able to see if you were right or not. And even then it's 50/50 so both of you (one by knowing and one by guessing) could come to the same yes/no to the Lan/Bar question.

And (sorry, no offence Neurotic) but if both Neuotic and Andy are baddies, I'd rather see the batter, more experienced, more manipulative, player go - and that's Andy.

We've all read the evidence, why not let us make up our own minds and vote to lynch accordingly. I've had my vote in for Andy since Jay opened the form.

I've had my vote on Andy since lynch form opened too. But I'm open to a change on that if it works more favourably for the village.

Perhaps around now or around 8pm both Andy and flush could set out their position and evidence and we can decide where to go from there. A trial like thing if you will

I've voted already too, for a neurotic

• Advertisement

If you are the seer then you are saying Andie is a baddie but Andy is saying you are not the seer and he's not a baddie. Is that it?

Yes, I am saying Andy is either a Baratheon or a Lannister. That is the information I was given when I put my peek in.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    I've had my vote on Andy since lynch form opened too. But I'm open to a change on that if it works more favourably for the village.

Perhaps around now or around 8pm both Andy and flush could set out their position and evidence and we can decide where to go from there. A trial like thing if you will

If that is what you want to do then fine. But I am not going to harp on any more.

I am the Seer, Andy is a baddie and I am not going to answer more questions since I have spent 10 hours almost on the subject.
    As far as I am concerned it is up to the village. I know I am Bran, If the village want to fall for the oldest wolf trick in the book then they deserve to lose. BUT I do think the village is smart enough to see through Andy,

But I am still not feeling 100%, I have spent too much of my day fighting fires and my last post on who I am is this one. You guys can either take me at face value or throw the game. It is entirely up to you. But I do not have the strength nor energy to engage for any more on this as it is repetitive.

If someone wants to quote all my posts instead then fine as I have said everything I can.

so on this topic,

Over/OUT

I would like the village to decide who to peek tonight though if you could post about it thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Uriel. wrote: »

I genuinly think that should be made to the bodyguard we could know by the votes tomorrow which is truthful, no need for priest to come o7t either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Ah come on; we lynch Andy .
    Other wise we lynch Neurotic and then they "both" peek someone of our choice and then what ? The body gaurd protects one of them and we see who tries to kill them?
    Andy has been playing this game for years he would defiantly step up for his team and pretend to be the false seer.
    If Andy is lynched and is the seer the. The priest will have to tell us at 09-59-59 but otherwise stay quiet. Then flush is protected tonight and we pick a peek for her. The baddies will kill Bono for us tonight no need to exert ourselves.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Ah come on; we lynch Andy .
    Other wise we lynch Neurotic and then they "both" peek someone of our choice and then what ? The body gaurd protects one of them and we see who tries to kill them?
    Andy has been playing this game for years he would defiantly step up for his team and pretend to be the false seer.
    If Andy is lynched and is the seer the. The priest will have to tell us at 09-59-59 but otherwise stay quiet. Then flush is protected tonight and we pick a peek for her. The baddies will kill Bono for us tonight no need to exert ourselves.

Stoogie i really dont understand you, i havent been playing for years so i dont know where you are getting your info, flush has been playing for years and is a far better player than i will ever be

If i am lynched and the priest comes forward they will kill him again like they did this morning at 9.59, so you then lose the seer and the priest, you then have no roles left but the bodyguards against 4 remaining baddies from 3 different groups pretty much game over

If you let me peek, then the priest wont have to come forward till after lynch tmrw and can be protected by bodygard for 1 more turn

Stoogie i really dont understand you, i havent been playing for years so i dont know where you are getting your info, flush has been playing for years and is a far better player than i will ever be

If i am lynched and the priest comes forward they will kill him again like they did this morning at 9.59, so you then lose the seer and the priest, you then have no roles left but the bodyguards against 4 remaining baddies from 3 different groups pretty much game over

If you let me peek, then the priest wont have to come forward till after lynch tmrw and can be protected by bodygard for 1 more turn

LOL

why are you 100% trusting flush, we have a known baddie that we can kill in neurotic but yet you still push for me,

If you have 0 doubt which really should be impossible then fair enough but remember when you came out with vagueness to your role and i questioned you to see if you were the seer, i did this because i knew i was the seer

What do we loose if we kill a known baddie and let me get munched at night - nothing

But what if your wrong, why risk the entire game if there is a slight chance you could be wrong
    I'm happy that you have just shot yourself in the foot, if you were the seer you would have known that I was a stark or a bluffer. I specially put Arya as a message to the seer and priest as they would know they don't get the name of a stark if they peek one only the priest does and the priest would know I wasn't trying to be them.
    You didn't pick up on that because you were just thinking about how to discredit me if I came out as a seer (like flush did) .

Also I'm the Sherriff yay !

LOL

Indeed
    Sully came out too early the apprentice won't make that mistake

The more you say the deeper you dig. You were trying to complain that the bodyguard shouldn't protect me this morning (who should they have protected) and saying I got the priest killed. I'm willing to bet money it was you that was the s pier in the long grass ready if sully posted too early . I'd have been lazy and assumed sully would do it right but you took that shot. AND FAIR PLAY TO YOU OR WHOEVER DID you win by increments and details.

Stoogie wrote:
    Indeed Sully came out too early the apprentice won't make that mistake

I don't think the apprentice should risk it tomorrow

• Advertisement

I'm happy that you have just shot yourself in the foot, if you were the seer you would have known that I was a stark or a bluffer. I specially put Arya as a message to the seer and priest as they would know they don't get the name of a stark if they peek one only the priest does and the priest would know I wasn't trying to be them.
    You didn't pick up on that because you were just thinking about how to discredit me if I came out as a seer (like flush did) .

Also I'm the Sherriff yay !

Your logic is flawed the priest himself didnt get your cryptic message as he said 2 posts after yours your could be a stark or seer

So your whole reason for going after me is because i didnt catch your arya thing quick enough, well thats a good one i have to say

I would like the village to decide who to peek tonight though if you could post about it thanks.

Quick beam I asked them a question earlier and I didn't get an answer so quick till I do

The more you say the deeper you dig. You were trying to complain that the bodyguard shouldn't protect me this morning (who should they have protected) and saying I got the priest killed. I'm willing to bet money it was you that was the s pier in the long grass ready if sully posted too early . I'd have been lazy and assumed sully would do it right but you took that shot. AND FAIR PLAY TO YOU OR WHOEVER DID you win by increments and details.

you were a stark and there was no need to keep you alive when the priest could have come forward and been protected, i said this way before 10am and yes you did get the priest killed

I don't think the apprentice should risk it tomorrow

The only way the priest should come out tomorrow is if Andy dies and he WAS telling the truth that he was the seer.

So basically, the Priest wont need to come out! I just hope Sully chose wisely and is not sitting in the dead room panicking that she (think its a she?) chose a baddie to train! Would have been handy if she had trained me! an all singing and dancing seer who knew who was dead!

Quick beam I asked them a question earlier and I didn't get an answer so quick till I do

Yeah, I wondered why there was no response when I answered you earlier. It had seened rude to ask a question and not acknowledge the answer, but as you're a Stark I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just missed it.

Ok Quickbeam it is until we hear different.

Your logic is flawed the priest himself didnt get your cryptic message as he said 2 posts after yours your could be a stark or seer

So your whole reason for going after me is because i didnt catch your arya thing quick enough, well thats a good one i have to say
    The message was to the Seer that I wasn't claiming Seer and to the priest that I was telling the truth. It wasn't cryptic it was blatent I even said NOTE I AM SAYING ARYA NOT A STARK AS A MESSAGE or words to that effect.
    Now take your praise like a man.

Ok Quickbeam it is until we hear different.

You just heard different, one post above yours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

The message was to the Seer that I wasn't claiming Seer and to the priest that I was telling the truth. It wasn't cryptic it was blatent I even said NOTE I AM SAYING ARYA NOT A STARK AS A MESSAGE or words to that effect.
    Now take your praise like a man.

As I've said all along I'm tipping towards Andy being the fskenseer, but in fairness Andy Stoogie has you here... And after all, of all the people left we know we can trust him

• Advertisement

Ok not Quick beam on my account they are fully cleared in my mind.

Sorry about QB that I'm acually at work and I was being lazy making you research yourself but thanks that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement