Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Stoogie we all know your a good guy but you have been turned by the wrong person

I am going to have to put my faith in the viallgers and hope they see through all the bull****, im not going to push anymore and wreck peoples heads as my own head is wrecked atm

I tried my best to fight for you guys, remember the priest is the most important role that is left dont lose them or we are fecked

Im voting neurotic, if you think there is a small tiny chance that i am the seer please vote for the known baddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Uriel. wrote: »
    As I've said all along I'm tipping towards Andy being the fskenseer, but in fairness Andy Stoogie has you here... And after all, of all the people left we know we can trust him

And quick beam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Stoogie wrote: »
    And quick beam

Yeah sorry and QB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

As I've said all along I'm tipping towards Andy being the fskenseer, but in fairness Andy Stoogie has you here... And after all, of all the people left we know we can trust him

The what???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ok. I'm not buying Andy as the seer.

However, if he's the last remaining Baratheon surely the Lannisters will kill him? No? And surely he'll kill Nuro? If both of them are Lannisters then the remaining Baratheon will get one of them.

Has my slow brain missed something here before I think through the next step?

• Advertisement

Totally off topic question, when ever I go to press post, the screen jumps down and I have to press it again. Same when I use emoticons.

I use chrome.. anyone else have this? drives me mental!

Yup he makes a good point, i was too eager to question him about the seer role and i missed the arya thing at the beginning, i did catch on though when i was one of the first to say they were a stark and move onto other business

Look i said i was the seer, i never said i was the most clever seer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

crosstownk wrote:

My brain is fried at this stage but I think we're on a similar page (maybe not the same page, but defo the same book)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The what???

Took me a second to get that too - he meant "fake seer".

Flush - did you see that Stoogie has cleared me. I don't want a wasted peak on me.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not buying Andy as the seer.

However, if he's the last remaining Baratheon surely the Lannisters will kill him? No? And surely he'll kill Nuro? If both of them are Lannisters then the remaining Baratheon will get one of them.

But what if they don't and we have another day of this crap? At the end of the day all that has been discussed is me coming out as Seer, telling who I peeked and the one who was the baddie counter claiming. Can we do this again? I know I couldn't!

Lynch Andy and let the NK and the other house deal with whoever we have found. I should be protected anyway so there is no point in them going for me. Just let's not chance Andy being alive before I slit my wrists LOL

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »

Flush - did you see that Stoogie has cleared me. I don't want a wasted peak on me.

it would be a waste as i have already cleared you :rolleyes:

The what???

Fake seer, sorry.

andy125 wrote: »
    Yup he makes a good point, i was too eager to question him about the seer role and i missed the arya thing at the beginning, i did catch on though when i was one of the first to say they were a stark and move onto other business

Look i said i was the seer, i never said i was the most clever seer

This digs you further... You're a well experienced player...

Yeah I saw that. I know I have not been great today at thinking about other people as I spent my energy on Andy! sorry lol

Just need someone to hold my hand and help me pick the next peek.

The one with the 3 letters? brain gone and too tired to scroll back!

Yeah I saw that. I know I have not been great today at thinking about other people as I spent my energy on Andy! sorry lol

Yeah sun21 or whatever

Peak me. At least if I survive the slaughter I won't have to listen to mj as much tomorrow

Yeah sun21 or whatever

Gufc?

Or party jungle are they still alive ?

What about Shane.C he seems to have flown under the radar for a long time?

Or party jungle are they still alive ?

Still alive I think

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

JasonS246 39
    partyjungle 39
    Persepoly 30
    Barney92 27
    gufc21 26
    Shane.C 23

current list of lowest posters alive that dont have a confirmed role

the two members of bart team played it quite maybe it was the teams plan one of these is worth a peak i reckon.

I'm actually with Mick (I know - shock horror!!!) in that chose your peak from one of these.

Let's lynch Andy and see who voted not to lynch him and then decide.

I'm actually with Mick (I know - shock horror!!!) in that chose your peak from one of these.

If we are in any way certain that shatter is good (I'm not certain one way or any other) then go for Shane

Peak me. At least if I survive the slaughter I won't have to listen to mj as much tomorrow

Do not peak Uriel please he has angled for it all day

Personally I would like to go with either GUFC21 or Perseypoly

Just to narrow it down. I am also interested in Jason but could do him tomorrow night?

I want perspoly peeked for reasons stated earlier flimsy but not much else to go on

Why would someone keep asking to get peeked? To get into team Village or the NK knowing that they will show as a villager?

I would wait to see if we can clear one of the families before looking at Uriel and then see what happens.

To shut you up.

Cool don't peak me, but whether I'm lynched or slaughtered at some point and the trainee confirms I'm a villager don't moan about it, I've given the village the opportunity

Why would someone keep asking to get peeked? To get into team Village or the NK knowing that they will show as a villager?

I would wait to see if we can clear one of the families before looking at Uriel and then see what happens.

Ya NK would showe as a villager once the teams are still in tact. Why if he is a villager would he want it so badly as it'd be a waste

• Advertisement

I doubt the nk would be as active as me, given how I've played the game as a whole.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement