Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

.....musical interlude....
    Another nice piece of music. That's the sort of piano music that I like. Thanks MJ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Stoogie wrote: »
    Stoogie walked up to Andy and stabbed him straight in the eye. " I don't care if you are a barratheon or a Lannister you all die the same "

Looking forward to telling you "i told you so" :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If he is Lannister maybe he needs to get a crossbow in the guts to see if he sh1ts gold like a Lannister should ;)

andy125 wrote: »

You and I KNOW that will never happen !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

"I demand a trial by combat" screamed Andy like a petulant child who didn't fully understand the consequences of his actions. All day the people had been trying to decide if he was the Seer he claimed to be or if he was an evil murdering bastard. "Fine someone shouted, let the Gods decide! No champions allowed though." So poor Andy had to face the mountain all by himself, and to be honest it wasn't much of a fight. He pooped his pants before the first swing of a sword. The mountain laughed, got Andy down on the ground and stuck his two thumbs through Andy's eyes squashing his tiny brain.

Andy was lynched

Turn 3 Votes
    Andy - 11 votes -
    The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -
    A Neurotic - 6 votes - Nopeare - Andy - Barney - GUFC - Dottie Lottie - Shatterproof
    Micks Jag - 1 vote - A Neurotic
    Did Note Vote - 1 - Partyjungle

m3.gif?w=650&h=365

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

andy125 wrote: »

Well that would be awesome play by flush and crap by you.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    "I demand a trial by combat" screamed Andy like a petulant child who didn't fully understand the consequences of his actions. All day the people had been trying to decide if he was the Seer he claimed to be or if he was an evil murdering bastard. "Fine someone shouted, let the Gods decide! No champions allowed though." So poor Andy had to face the mountain all by himself, and to be honest it wasn't much of a fight. He pooped his pants before the first swing of a sword. The mountain laughed, got Andy down on the ground and stuck his two thumbs through Andy's eyes squashing his tiny brain.

Andy was lynched

Turn 3 Votes
    Andy - 11 votes -
    The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -
    A Neurotic - 6 votes - Nopeare - Andy - Barney - GUFC - Dottie Lottie - Shatterproof
    Micks Jag - 1 vote - A Neurotic
    Did Note Vote - 1 - Partyjungle

m3.gif?w=650&h=365

WWmod that is 2 of my votes you have got wrong today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stoogie wrote: »
    Well that would be awesome play by flush and crap by you.

Dude, he's dead.

Relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Well Andy is pulling out all the stops! Stoogie, I'm with you so whatever side you choose I'm good with. I hope we are right with the seer and andys blowing bubbles

Unless I clicked the wrong button when I voted mind

• Advertisement

So Andy was a Lannister... balls. Ok someone pull up the voting history like Andy would have done if he wasn't dead.

On because Tyrion would have voted Andy if he was a barratheon or lol a seer

Ok people, now that has all been sorted can we now decide if I shall peek Gufc21 or Perseypoly

I am off to be REALLY soon so would like to get the peek in asap

Thanks

Dude, he's dead.

Relax.

Kicks the corpse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Regarding this mornings kills, both were inside the time (by 13 and 10 seconds). I made a judgement call, I could have gotten it wrong, luckily I didn't.

Regardless, saying the Lannisters attempted to make the kill was flavour, both teams successfully made their kill announcement.

Finally, say the Baratheons wanted to kill me and the Lannisters Jayop, and both switched to Sully, I wasn't going to make the call of who would get the non-Sully kill so put both teams on her. No my problem that they both hit the same person and missed a kill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Unless I clicked the wrong button when I voted mind

Your last vote was 100% Andy

Ok people, now that has all been sorted can we now decide if I shall peek Gufc21 or Perseypoly

Thanks
    I vote persepoly and so does the Sherriff

wait A neurtic voted for me not for him :o I did vote stoogie sheriff though

Mrsf flush draw can you please peak me to shut Uriel and Nopeare up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thanks

Of those two I pick gufc21 - low poster + didn't vote for Andy.

I'd also consider Barney too - same two criteria as above.

Regarding this mornings kills, both were inside the time (by 13 and 10 seconds). I made a judgement call, I could have gotten it wrong, luckily I didn't.

Regardless, saying the Lannisters attempted to make the kill was flavour, both teams successfully made their kill announcement.

Finally, say the Baratheons wanted to kill me and the Lannisters Jayop, and both switched to Sully, I wasn't going to make the call of who would get the non-Sully kill so put both teams on her. No my problem that they both hit the same person and missed a kill.

So sully posted ages before the 09-59-50 I asked for.
    I think that was a good call both changed their votes and both attempted to kill sully. You can't poison a corpse as my friend Littlefinger always says .

• Advertisement

I will go with perselpoly and then hitting the sack!

I will message all 3 mods accounts so I get an answer. Will wait up till they do :)

Mrsf is not me I go gufc, however, I feel like Uriel and nopear have the hots for me cause of my low post count and I want you to shut them up of possible

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well one person (Priest) now knows for sure if we were right on Andy.

I'd be very confident we are though.

Good game Andy, you fought to the end. Enjoy the DR.

Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I will go with perselpoly and then hitting the sack!

I will message all 3 mods accounts so I get an answer. Will wait up till they do :)

Can you confirm your peeks?

If your dead by dawn, so to speak,

Is there a back up seer in operation?

Perseypoly is neither a Lannister or a Baratheon folks

g'night!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Well one person (Priest) now knows for sure if we were right on Andy.

I'd be very confident we are though.

Good game Andy, you fought to the end. Enjoy the DR.

Night all.

If Andy wasn't a Lannister neurotic would have voted for him

Can you confirm your peeks?

If your dead by dawn, so to speak,

Is there a back up seer in operation?

Posted the peek info, I have no backup sorry. It is just me.

Hopefully the bodyguard will take care of me tonight.

this is my last night alive as I no doubt die tomorrow night!

Sleep tight village, don't let the Lannisters BITE!

So we can take it Andy wasnt a Bartheon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Shane.C wrote: »
    Mrsf is not me I go gufc, however, I feel like Uriel and nopear have the hots for me cause of my low post count and I want you to shut them up of possible

That's something the nk would look for... Apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Honestly guys ye are wasting a peak going for me. I gave my reasons for not voting andy early and haven't read much since... or around then tbf.

Also if i was a bad guy i would be hiding in the consensus pick which was andy.... look there i think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement