Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crosstownk wrote: »
    You claim to know an awful lot.
    We can change it once we have a confirmed villager.

Stoogie will sort it out - the lad knows everything.

Seems I was right :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Turn 3 Votes
    Andy - 11 votes -
    The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -
    A Neurotic - 6 votes - Nopeare - Andy - Barney - GUFC - Dottie Lottie - Shatterproof
    Micks Jag - 1 vote - A Neurotic
    Did Note Vote - 1 - Partyjungle

nopear possible
    Andy dead Lannister
    Barney no he caught Bono but he might (no reason to think so) be a barratheon
    Gufc should have peeked him but I felt flush wanted to peek her and she earned it today
    Dottie another one to watch
    Shatter confirmed not a Lannister (possible NK as is everyone except and flush really)

Bless you my child but she didn't

Why dos you do those things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Stoogie wrote: »
    Turn 3 Votes
    Andy - 11 votes -
    The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -
    A Neurotic - 6 votes - Nopeare - Andy - Barney - GUFC - Dottie Lottie - Shatterproof
    Micks Jag - 1 vote - A Neurotic
    Did Note Vote - 1 - Partyjungle

nopear possible
    Andy dead Lannister
    Barney no he caught Bono but he might (no reason to think so) be a barratheon
    Gufc should have peeked him but I felt flush wanted to peek her and she earned it today
    Dottie another one to watch
    Shatter confirmed not a Lannister (possible NK as is everyone except and flush really)

What about the people who voted for Andy? As i said earlier he was clearly the consensus, hide in the pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Stoogie wrote:
    nopear possible Andy dead Lannister Barney no he caught Bono but he might (no reason to think so) be a barratheon Gufc should have peeked him but I felt flush wanted to peek her and she earned it today Dottie another one to watch Shatter confirmed not a Lannister (possible NK as is everyone except and flush really)

Fair enough, I did say I thought I'd gotten myself lynched by admitting to not voting Andy.
    I will say that with such a landslide voting for Andy it does make it easy for remaining baddies to bandwagon that vote and coast through so I dont think everyone who voted Andy should be given a pass

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    What about the people who voted for Andy? As i said earlier he was clearly the consensus, hide in the pack.

I'm sorry I'm driving and posting at the same time
    As Mick pointed out better than I do posting at traffic lights is that the people that voted for neurotic were trying to save Andy a fake seer over neurotic a confirmed Lannister
    So either nopear or you or dottie are a Lannister
    Whom ever is the remaining barratheon these are the best guesses I can give you sure kill one of them and maybe we will have no Lannisters left
    Then it's you and the night King against us and you have a good chance of winning.

I'm sorry I'm driving and posting at the same time
    WTF?

This is a game.

Stoogie wrote:
    I'm sorry I'm driving and posting at the same time As Mick pointed out better than I do posting at traffic lights is that the people that voted for neurotic were trying to save Andy a fake seer over neurotic a confirmed Lannister So either nopear or you or dottie are a Lannister Whom ever is the remaining barratheon these are the best guesses I can give you sure kill one of them and maybe we will have no Lannisters left Then it's you and the night King against us and you have a good chance of winning.

If I were a Lannister, Why would I vote for another lannister? It's not like I did it secretly, I said a couple of times I was going to at various points in the day.

Fair enough, I did say I thought I'd gotten myself lynched by admitting to not voting Andy.
    I will say that with such a landslide voting for Andy it does make it easy for remaining baddies to bandwagon that vote and coast through so I dont think everyone who voted Andy should be given a pass
    It was not a landslide if I had voted for neurotic and so had party jungle it would have been 9 all not a landslide and they had to play the odds

Look if I had thought that people were believing Andy as much as they did I would have said

Andy being the seer as a response to Andy being outed by a see us too much of a coincidence
    If nopeare had come out as the seer to defend Andy that would be much more believable but as Andy was backed into the corner he did the only thing he could think of as he panicked
    The other two would have told him to go for it but kept thier heads down
    Remember that ten minutes before they were congratulating themselves on getting the priest in a small window of opportunity.
    Then barney (legendary) outs another Lannister and their world went from top of their game to one left scrabbling in the dirt
    Can someone pull up the voting history of nopeare and gufc and ottos please
    I think it's dotie but we need to help the NK and the barratheon

Hey what if the NK goes for dottie and the Baratheon goes for gufc
    Get rid of the Lannisters in one swoop.

WTF?

This is a game.

At the lights lol not acually moving.

• Advertisement

Still not cool.

If I were a Lannister, Why would I vote for another lannister? It's not like I did it secretly, I said a couple of times I was going to at various points in the day.

He was a confirmed dead man. If you were a Lannister and you had two options
    1 save a Lannister by voting for a confirmed Lannister
    Or
    2 not save him and intact vote for him instead. Which would you do

Stoogie Andy is a smart guy and went to great trouble to cause confusion today, I dont think he believed he could ever save himself, also dont think he did it to try survive opne more day even if thats what it looks like on the surface.

I think he had a plan to put his team in a winning position, remember he would have been talking in his own room while doing all his on thread antics

Still not cool.

Why?
    I'm stopped with the handbrake on out of gear and the engine even goes off when I stop. What's the problem ?

Why?
    I'm stopped with the handbrake on out of gear and the engine even goes off when I stop. What's the problem ?

I suppose this is Ireland and you are the sheriff :rolleyes:

I suppose this is Ireland and you are the sheriff :rolleyes:

Naw man I'm genuinely wondering what you think can happen. Can I roll a ciggy or change the radio statio ?

Stoogie wrote:
    Andy being the seer as a response to Andy being outed by a see us too much of a coincidence If nopeare had come out as the seer to defend Andy that would be much more believable but as Andy was backed into the corner he did the only thing he could think of as he panicked The other two would have told him to go for it but kept thier heads down Remember that ten minutes before they were congratulating themselves on getting the priest in a small window of opportunity. Then barney (legendary) outs another Lannister and their world went from top of their game to one left scrabbling in the dirt Can someone pull up the voting history of nopeare and gufc and ottos please I think it's dotie but we need to help the NK and the barratheon

If you're looking for my voting history I voted for yoss, you and neurotic. First night I said I'd go with consensus, 2nd night I was opposed to a race so voted for you, tonight I thought a confirmed Lannister was a better lynch.

If you think one of us 3 is a Lannister why are you wasting a peek from mrs fd?

If the nk kills me the village team is weaker by 1

Naw man I'm genuinely wondering what you think can happen. Can I roll a ciggy or change the radio statio ?

You should know.

But lets leave it at that as it's nothing to do with the game - we'll argue it once the game is over.

Lads will ye look through shanec posts from today they seem a bit off to me

Mrs flush has done loads she was sick and she made a huge more to save the day after this mornings messing
    She need someone to tell her it mad ok to go with her gut so I did
    I didn't even think about it till Micks post focused my thoughts on why Bono went for Mick

• Advertisement

Mrs flush has done loads she was sick and she made a huge more to save the day after this mornings messing
    She need someone to tell her it mad ok to go with her gut so I did
    I didn't even think about it till Micks post focused my thoughts on why Bono went for Mick

in fairness to msfd i pushed perespoly

You should know.

But lets leave it at that as it's nothing to do with the game - we'll argue it once the game is over.

We won't I'm not one of those "someone on the internet is wrong" people
    I don't see the harm and I hate seeing people texting and on the phone while driving and I drive a lot of miles a week.
    So from now on I will never do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I am also interested in Jason but could do him tomorrow night?

podsmile-630x339.jpg

in fairness to msfd i pushed perespoly

My point is she said someone just agree with me so I did
    It wasn't till your post (that I pointed out was helping me understand my thoughts) that I understood what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Personally I would like to go with either GUFC21 or Perseypoly

Just to narrow it down. I am also interested in Jason but could do him tomorrow night?

Are we seriously doing this?

gallery-1469019354-jorah-facepalm.gif

What
    I'm going all in with Stoogie. Took a look at what Stoogie has previously written and it seems to line up.

Else
    I vote Stoogie for sheriff

Do
    1aa1a1a47539435591f82c9900030865.jpg

I
    This game is now firmly being driven by the few.... #TheOnePercent :pac:

I've openly declared allegiance towards Stoogie for better or worse (Please not the latter). Whomever Stoogie votes for gets my vote too.

Need
    Erm... I've declared allegiance to Stoogie who is a confirmed goodie.

Peeking me will be a waste of a precious turn this far into the game.

to do
    That's what I mean by "allegiance" (recognized by Stoogie or not). I believe Stoogie is good and proper so I'll go by whatever direction he goes.

To convince you?
    Andy please
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Andy - 11 votes - The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -

tumblr_n5fw94agDO1s7rkafo5_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just back on properly now, I understand the vote for Andy because as I said before MrsFlushDraw seemed more like a legitimate seer. I wanted to lynch the confirmed person tonight and then take out the fake seer the next day. We have our lynch candidate for tomorrow anyway now if they manage to survive the night, A Neurotic.

There are arguments for the third Lannister (after Andy (presumably) and Neurotic) being in either voting camp. They could be trying to hide in what was the more obvious lynch candidate and hope that would see them through without arousing suspicion. However, on the other side they are among those who voted for Neurotic in a vain attempt at keeping Andy for one more turn and potentially convince people that he was in fact the seer. Neurotic not voting for Andy would lend credence to this idea as it would give a higher chance of Andy surviving.

Apologies for missing the vote. Life got in the way. I would have voted for A Neurotic if it means anything since apparently he's definitely a baddie from that song task being cracked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Hey gotta Q

Could the NightKing and Lan/Bar family take each other out in a kill?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Just catching up now.

@ stoogie if you have doubts about me ask any question you want. I think I've been up front from the start, and I am a villager.

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    Just catching up now.

@ stoogie if you have doubts about me ask any question you want. I think I've been up front from the start, and I am a villager.

Do you support my posting from traffic lights ?
    No seriously I think Cufc and dottie are the ones to go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement