Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Stoogie wrote: »

Hey what if the NK goes for dottie and the Baratheon goes for gufc
    Get rid of the Lannisters in one swoop.

See I'm just saying you are in the bracket but without any other pointers I suspect you are in the clear

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Nopeare wrote: »
    Just catching up now.

@ stoogie if you have doubts about me ask any question you want. I think I've been up front from the start, and I am a villager.

Do you support my posting from traffic lights ?
    No seriously I think Cufc and dottie are the ones to go

No i don't but it's hypocritical as I've sent a text a few times while at lights and stopped, very very rarely but I've still done it 2/3 times... If you read back my posts they're the two I named day one and two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Nopeare wrote:
    No i don't but it's hypocritical as I've sent a text a few times while at lights and stopped, very very rarely but I've still done it 2/3 times... If you read back my posts they're the two I named day one and two

I'll tell you one last time you're wrong about me, I'm a villager. As I said this morning if you're convinced, I'll volunteer to be lynched and the apprentice can tell you afterwards you were wrong. It won't serve the village team any good as we'll be one weaker.

Beyond my posting frequency what makes you think I'm one of the bad guys? Ask me anything, I've nothing to hide

Do you support my posting from traffic lights ?
    No seriously I think Cufc and dottie are the ones to go

can you explain this to me why both of them as in you think one is def the last lanister or 2 roles?

I really dont think Dottie would have played it like that if a lanister and in a room with Andy and A nerotic hatching a plan

Stoogie will you look through Shane Cs posts from today at some stage

• Advertisement

Not being smart Mick but I have written loads on the reasons already so either discuss them or give your own ideas on who they are.
    I'm not even asking you (well I might be) to believe me. I'm asking the barratheon and the NK to believe me.
    I also asked dottie a direct question that she ignored as far as I can see.
    Who do you think you just said that you wanted persepoly checked and that was a dead end.

Stoogie will you look through Shane Cs posts from today at some stage

No I'm home now, I'm gonna feed my baby have a shower and go to bed.
    If you quote some relevant stuff I'll give an opinion but I'm tired I work too many hours and drive too many miles to and from work.
    I won't be awake till after the slaughter unless baby Stoogie is being grumpy again.

Stoogie wrote:
    Not being smart Mick but I have written loads on the reasons already so either discuss them or give your own ideas on who they are. I'm not even asking you (well I might be) to believe me. I'm asking the barratheon and the NK to believe me. I also asked dottie a direct question that she ignored as far as I can see. Who do you think you just said that you wanted persepoly checked and that was a dead end.

What question?

If I were a Lannister, Why would I vote for another lannister? It's not like I did it secretly, I said a couple of times I was going to at various points in the day.
    He was a confirmed dead man. If you were a Lannister and you had two options
    1 save a Lannister by voting for a confirmed Lannister
    Or
    2 not save him and intact vote for him instead. Which would you do

This one

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Nopeare wrote:

I'll tell you one last time you're wrong about me, I'm a villager. As I said this morning if you're convinced, I'll volunteer to be lynched and the apprentice can tell you afterwards you were wrong. It won't serve the village team any good as we'll be one weaker.

Beyond my posting frequency what makes you think I'm one of the bad guys? Ask me anything, I've nothing to hide

Being honest Dottie my suspicion of you has dropped as it was based on posting numbers, I'm not saying I think you're a villager but I'm just more undecided. Plus I'd be more inclined to go for a neurotic than you after the others found the task, and they'll get my vote tomorrow unless I find something or someone points out something more convincing. Also before someone else says it was Shane I posted with you not gufc.

• Advertisement

Ah come on, it doesn't read like a question, and has no question mark. It looks like you're laying out your theory in response to my question

If you were a Lannister who would you have voted for today????
    I'm genuinely interested I admitted immediately when QB answered me that I was wrong I was going after Mick all guns the other day and now I'm constantly knocking ideas around with him. Gimme your thoughts so I may understand.
    Also why do you think that neurotic wasted his vote in a two horse race.

If I were a Lannister and neurotic was outed, I'd have voted for Andy. But the question is framed to make it look like I'm admitting to being a Lannister. The only person in the game who's identity I know is you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nopeare wrote: »
    Being honest Dottie my suspicion of you has dropped as it was based on posting numbers, I'm not saying I think you're a villager but I'm just more undecided. Plus I'd be more inclined to go for a neurotic than you after the others found the task, and they'll get my vote tomorrow unless I find something or someone points out something more convincing. Also before someone else says it was Shane I posted with you not gufc.

Not me what, sorry just home and haven't gone through todays posts yet.

Stoogie wrote:
    If you were a Lannister who would you have voted for today???? I'm genuinely interested I admitted immediately when QB answered me that I was wrong I was going after Mick all guns the other day and now I'm constantly knocking ideas around with him. Gimme your thoughts so I may understand. Also why do you think that neurotic wasted his vote in a two horse race.

As for why neurotic wasted his vote, I dont know, as both real and fake seer had confirmed mj as villager, I guess he knew his days were numbered and thought fock it

Andy - 11 votes - [/B] The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -

In all likelyhood this list contains the NK and the Baratheon as they would want to be seen playing along with the sheriff and IMO the other lanister as I think Andys play was about more then ones days survival

Possible Bart/Lan

Valeyard - Quickbeam Uriel Jason Shane - CrosstownK -

Possible NK

Valeyard - Quickbeam Uriel Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -

But lets not forget jungle it was a great vote to miss if ur a baddie takes you off all radars (not saying you didnt have rl stuff just saying it was a good vote to miss.

If I were a Lannister and neurotic was outed, I'd have voted for Andy. But the question is framed to make it look like I'm admitting to being a Lannister. The only person in the game who's identity I know is you

If you knew that neurotic was outed and he was your mate but Andy was on the chopping block and he was also your mate you would have tried to save Andy as at least he had a chance
    You voted for a neurotic
    The right move for a Lannister was to vote for a neurotic so you are in the frame
    I'm sorry you don't get that that was the correct for a Lannister and I understand that it's 3:1 that you are the Lannister but it's either you or gufc or nopeare so either make a case why it's gufc or why it's nopeare

If you knew that neurotic was outed and he was your mate but Andy was on the chopping block and he was also your mate you would have tried to save Andy as at least he had a chance
    You voted for a neurotic
    The right move for a Lannister was to vote for a neurotic so you are in the frame
    I'm sorry you don't get that that was the correct for a Lannister and I understand that it's 3:1 that you are the Lannister but it's either you or gufc or nopeare so either make a case why it's gufc or why it's nopeare

Stoogie they have 11 hours to plan this vote its far from 100% the lanister is on neurtic

As for why neurotic wasted his vote, I dont know, as both real and fake seer had confirmed mj as villager, I guess he knew his days were numbered and thought fock it

No he should have voted Andy unless the room concensus was not to.
    If it's between me and you I will always vote you unless there are extenuating circumstances. The extenuating circumstances in this case were Andy was his teammate
    Do you agree

Stoogie they have 11 hours to plan this vote its far from 100% the lanister is on neurtic
    Please clarify is the mistake the 11 hours or do you mean they had ?

• Advertisement

Stoogie wrote:
    If you knew that neurotic was outed and he was your mate but Andy was on the chopping block and he was also your mate you would have tried to save Andy as at least he had a chance You voted for a neurotic The right move for a Lannister was to vote for a neurotic so you are in the frame I'm sorry you don't get that that was the correct for a Lannister and I understand that it's 3:1 that you are the Lannister but it's either you or gufc or nopeare so either make a case why it's gufc or why it's nopeare

I can't I have no case for them, I'm utterly bewildered as to who it could be. Aside from the vote today what else points to me being a Lannister?

Please clarify is the mistake the 11 hours or do you mean they had ?

they had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Stoogie, have you ruled the rest out as bad guys or just lannisters?

We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal.

It is genius by MrsFD to declare as seer just as the priest was killed. She points the finger at any individual and gets at least a free lynch. If she's lucky, the real seer will also declare themselves creating a debacle and/or the trained priest will out themselves once the lynching is over to prove who is the real seer. The result being many goodie's reveal themselves, one goodie gets lynched but MrsFD eventually dies. A net win for the baddies.

We need Mick, nopeare, Shatter and quickbeam to confirm their roles as villagers.

Looking at this is pretty suspect also

I can't I have no case for them, I'm utterly bewildered as to who it could be. Aside from the vote today what else points to me being a Lannister?

My hypothesis is its one of you three.
    You don't have to outrun the bear you only have to outrun the others.

outrun-the-bear.jpg

Stoogie wrote:
    No he should have voted Andy unless the room concensus was not to. If it's between me and you I will always vote you unless there are extenuating circumstances. The extenuating circumstances in this case were Andy was his teammate Do you agree

I don't know what you're asking me, I cant agree that Andy was definitely his teammate as I said, the only person who's identity I know is you

Looking at this is pretty suspect also

Actually its very suss Andy made his reveal and we all ignored it as we were caught up doing the song title thing and then Pjungle comes on pretty much accusing MSFD who we know is the seer.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Stoogie, have you ruled the rest out as bad guys or just lannisters?
    Only as Lannisters
    There is: after neurotic dies 1 of each baddy type left and I've got very little

Im pretty happy party jungle is the last lanister as I said the missed vote is a perfect time for a baddie to do so I can sleep easier now :D

• Advertisement

Andy - 11 votes - [/B] The Sheriff - Valeyard - Quickbeam - MrsFD - Uriel - Stoogie - Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -

In all likelyhood this list contains the NK and the Baratheon as they would want to be seen playing along with the sheriff and IMO the other lanister as I think Andys play was about more then ones days survival

Possible Bart/Lan

Valeyard - Quickbeam Uriel Jason Shane - CrosstownK -

Possible NK

Valeyard - Quickbeam Uriel Jason - MickJ - PerseP - Shane - CrosstownK -

But lets not forget jungle it was a great vote to miss if ur a baddie takes you off all radars (not saying you didnt have rl stuff just saying it was a good vote to miss.

other 2 are somewhere here most likely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement