Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'd also like to officially retract my second paragraph above - again, brain working during the night picked up what I'd said here. I'd forgotten when I wrote that, that Barney had helped find Neurotic, so he's far down my list of suspects now.

Don't forget its in the other families interest to reveal thee lannister too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Nopeare wrote: »
    Mrsf said she suspected I was a villager as well (unchecked) if people doubt me I'm happy to answer any questions.

How tall are you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

10am by my clock. Safe, from today's munch at least, for the new-priest to tell us what they know now if they want.

Shane.C wrote: »
    I'm voting shatter, the triple post is too much.

If the icy cold grip of the NK gets me or the shining steel of a bad family or some other such method of death comes my way, consider this quoted post from Shane.C - Posting three times is "too much" and needs a vote for lynching. what kind of reasoning is that? dodgy.

10am by my clock. Safe, from today's munch at least, for the new-priest to tell us what they know now if they want.

they should wait until the slaughter is announced and they should tell us if there is anything that is worth telling us, if not, they should stay quiet for now until we regroup and discuss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Uriel. wrote: »
    they should wait until the slaughter is announced and they should tell us if there is anything that is worth telling us, if not, they should stay quiet for now until we regroup and discuss.

I agree, unless there are a dead NK, baratheon and lannister keep shtume!

If there are dead baddies maybe tell but will wait and see.

And hopefully Neurotic is gone for sure, funny though for him to try that now haha

Uriel. wrote: »

Went back over shane c's posts last night, there's not a lot of them so didnt take long. There's nothing in them. I dont mean there is nothing incriminating i mean there is nothing at all.

Pledge of allegance to Stoogie, and that's pretty much it. No attempt at anything else.

I was just afraid that priest might be munched (co-incidentally) at 10am and would lose the chance to post. But if there's nothing to say then fair enough to keep schtum.

Why would I believe you? I believed Andy as much as I believed you. It was his word against yours. If anything, I wanted Andy's story to be true because the deception involved in his story would have been utterly genius on your part. Things have changed now anyway.

I am going to try and catch up on last night now. On a selfish plus side,this recent accusation will hopefully allow to live past 10am.

Why would you not have believed me? Andy took a long time to come back with his "Seer" post. Prob had to wait till his team mates arrived at Casterly rock HQ to chat and see the play from there. It was done just to confuse you. It was either just admit defeat or cause confusion and he chose confusion.

I agree, unless there are a dead NK, baratheon and lannister keep shtume!

If there are dead baddies maybe tell but will wait and see.

And hopefully Neurotic is gone for sure, funny though for him to try that now haha

I had put 2 dead baddies but didn't realise I knocked off the Num lock sorry.

• Advertisement

I was just afraid that priest might be munched (co-incidentally) at 10am and would lose the chance to post. But if there's nothing to say then fair enough to keep schtum.

I suppose the priest could come out as they can be protected tonight, If Selmy protected me last night he can't tonight so I am a goner anyway so maybe you are right for them to come out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Any morning was a good morning in Westeros, it meant you survived the night. So in the howling winds and battering rains, all the Westerosi were happy to have awoken.

Some were not so lucky however. In Kings Landing, a grumpy brothel owner knocked furiously on a barricaded door before getting the gold cloaks. Uriel had paid for an hour, they had been in there much longer. When the Gold Cloaks kicked the door in, they were greeted to the sight of Uriel laying on her back, with the brothel keepers favourite laying of top. Both were pinned to the table by the same sword.

Down in Dorne, a group of soldiers had caught Stoogie, travelling with a rather large dog. Despite all of the Stark direwolves being dead, the soldiers decided they'd better not take a chance on a Stark, and despite his protests, Stoogie was beaten around and soon made headless, along with his dog. After switching their heads, the soldiers paraded the pair around having caught a Stark. Or at the very least a guy with a big wolf.

Further north, screams were heard outside of Moletown during the night, along with a bang, followed by the sound of shattering glass. The village militia (two drunks wielding one sword) investigated and found the body of MickJaguar, his skin was a pale blood and he was surrounded by ice, his skin pierced by massive icecicles. This looked like a walker attack, they'd have said, if they knew what one looked like. The Night King stalked further south, unhindered.

Uriel was killed by Baratheons
    Stoogie was killed by Lannisters
    MickJaguar was killed by the Night King

That sucks

Good game Stoogie and Micks Jaguar

That sucks

Good game Stoogie and Micks Jaguar

Is there any way of saving you tomorrow morn?

gufc21 wrote: »

Our Sheriff is dead, vote Flush as our new sheriff.

WWGM - when does voting start / end for new sheriff?

^^ Shíte, never mind, I keep forgetting that only protects you from lynch, not munch.

gufc21 wrote: »

I Selmy took the chance that no one would go for me because I would have been protected then Yes, but other than that no I am afraid.

It is often that the bodyguards think this way but it really depended on who the bodyguard was and if he was willing to risk a play like that to give us another nights peek.

We do still need to vote for a new sheriff though.

1 y0ssar1an22 Villager
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie - stark,
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium Villager
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander Villager
    9 MrsFlushdraw Bran
    10 Sullivlo Priest
    11 MicksJaguar Villager
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad Baratheon
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic Baddie
    18 Barney92
    [S]19 andy125 lannister/baratheon[/S]
    20 Shatterproof Villager
    21 The_Dazzler Stark
    22 Xaracats Baratheon
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly Neither Bar/Lan

I think this is the list as of now?
    Just striking out the dead to see where we are. I am crap at this game and needed Stoogie :(

I Selmy took the chance that no one would go for me because I would have been protected then Yes, but other than that no I am afraid.

It is often that the bodyguards think this way but it really depended on who the bodyguard was and if he was willing to risk a play like that to give us another nights peek.

Thought of that but i assumed they would have protected stoogie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

1 y0ssar1an22 Villager
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie - stark,
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium Villager
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander Villager
    9 MrsFlushdraw Bran
    10 Sullivlo Priest
    11 MicksJaguar Villager
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad Baratheon
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic Baddie
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125 lannister/baratheon
    20 Shatterproof Villager
    21 The_Dazzler Stark
    22 Xaracats Baratheon
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly Neither Bar/Lan

I think this is the list as of now?
    Just striking out the dead to see where we are. I am crap at this game and needed Stoogie :(

I am suspicious of Shane. C; He repeatedly comes late into the game just before a lynch vote.

I am suspicious of Shane. C; He repeatedly comes late into the game just before a lynch vote.

I'm pretty much suspicious of everyone, to one degree or another. :confused:

Except Flush and myself.

So 3 bad roles left and 9 unconfirmed players. Only 2 of those roles can be peaked. If we are lucky, either the beratheon or nk hit a lannister this morn. It could reveal the nk when we lynch neurotic.

Gufc21
    Dottie_Lottie
    crosstownk
    quickbeam
    MrsF (Seer)
    nopeare
    JasonS246
    The_Valeyard
    A Neurotic (BAD)
    Barney92 (poss vill)
    Shatterproof (poss vill)
    partyjungle (Suss)
    Shane.C
    Perseypoly (poss vill)

Ok, in this mix here we have the possible villagers which include the peeks I did that were not Lan/Bar. Obviously they CAN still be the NK.

The_Valeyard has looked like a villager, Nopeare did but then got on folks radar. Partyjungle looked like he is firmly on Team Andy and therefor in my bad list for now. I am not sure if Dottie is team wolf or just not sure what is going on.
    I admit I may have missed loads of stuff yesterday as it was a very tough day with the whole Andy thing. What we do know, from that list we have a few good cops in there.

Barristen Selmy
    Jon Snow

I am hoping that the Priest chose well and we have a villager in that role.
    My head is still bursting and I am no further forward.
    Going to have to spend a while going through peoples posts and see if I can spot anything (I am useless at this!) and hopefully we can take the guys good work and win this from here.

4 baddies left.
    1 x NK
    1 x Baratheon
    2 x Lannister - Neurotic + 1

Unless Uriel or Mick were one of the above. I think we have to assume that they were villagers unless the Priest confirms otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Our Sheriff is dead, vote Flush as our new sheriff.

WWGM - when does voting start / end for new sheriff?

We might as well vote MrsF. That way we know it's a villager that's protected from the lynch rather than a Baratheon/Lannister/NK.

4 baddies left.
    1 x NK
    1 x Baratheon
    2 x Lannister - Neurotic + 1

Unless Uriel or Mick were one of the above. I think we have to assume that they were villagers unless the Priest confirms otherwise.

I think the Uriel kill was a family or NK looking to wipe out the team. Hopefully this was the case. We take out Neurotic tonight so we don't make the mistake of lynching any villagers.

I am happy to be Sherif as we at least know my votes are safe.

I am hoping that the Priest chose well and we have a villager in that role.

Stoogie made an excellent point yesterday that proved Sully chose well.

That both houses changed their vote last minute to Sully meant that they didn't already know that she was the Priest, meant that she didn't choose one of them.

Of course, she might yet have chosen the NK as apprentice...

I'd be pretty hopefully the new-priest is on our side though.

Vote for Sherirff - MrsFlushdraw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Gufc21
    Dottie_Lottie
    crosstownk
    quickbeam
    MrsF (Seer)
    nopeare
    JasonS246
    The_Valeyard
    A Neurotic (BAD)
    Barney92 (poss vill)
    Shatterproof (poss vill)
    partyjungle (Suss)
    Shane.C
    Perseypoly (poss vill)

The_Valeyard has looked like a villager, Nopeare did but then got on folks radar. Partyjungle looked like he is firmly on Team Andy and therefor in my bad list for now. I am not sure if Dottie is team wolf or just not sure what is going on.
    I admit I may have missed loads of stuff yesterday as it was a very tough day with the whole Andy thing. What we do know, from that list we have a few good cops in there.

giphy-19.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement