Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Uriel. wrote: »
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Mrsf said she suspected I was a villager as well (unchecked) if people doubt me I'm happy to answer any questions.

How tall are you?

6foot 4

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Uriel. wrote: »
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Mrsf said she suspected I was a villager as well (unchecked) if people doubt me I'm happy to answer any questions.

How tall are you?

6foot 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Voting link is open BTW

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Vote cast for A Neurotic. No explanation needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Vote MrsFlushdraw for Sheriff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

So, we think Uriel was another Lannister? so that mean that Both teams would have been down to just one person each.

You might be right MrsF but I think that Uriel was a villager. It's just a hunch but it's based on the way he behaved yesterday while looking for possible tasks - he came across all villagery to me.

So maybe there are still two Lannisters remaining.

I wasn't looking at you for suspect reasons, just wanting to see things I missed.

So, we think Uriel was another Lannister? so that mean that Both teams would have been down to just one person each.

The 2 that I have flagged are just Partyjungle and Neurotic. And if that is correct there is only one more out there. I still feel that PJ could be the Night King so I feel we best lynch Neurotic tonight and hopefully that will trigger the NK theory. If it does it could still show that someone I peeked already was the NK but I will let you all know that anyway. And I will still peek PJ who then may be the last baddie.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Taking some time out for a couple of hours to collect the little one from school etc.

Be good :)

PS I bet the DR are having some laugh at me now lol :p

I know that a peek on me is a waste but 100% agree with this course of action if it means we can move on from the accusation on me. I want whats best for the village. A Neurotic has to be lynched first. With any lucky he'll be the last Baratheon and you can peek me to see that I'm a villager.

The actual NK must be giggling to himself.

I don't think there's much else to talk about today so I'm voting for A Neurotic now.

A Neurotic has to be lynched first. With any lucky he'll be the last Baratheon and you can peek me to see that I'm a villager.

We know he's a Lannister.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just on my lunch now. Can't say I'm too surprised with Neurotic not being killed last night. Gives the families/NK a lynch where they don't really have to worry, as most if not all will get a free pass by lynching Neurotic.

I'm not sure about Uriel being a Lannister, but what I am surprised about is that it was not just the three confirmed people that were targeted yesterday. Lannisters went for Stoogie, NK for Mick and Baratheons for Uriel. I understand the Stoogie and Mick kills, but the Baratheons killed someone who hadn't been cleared by anyone yet. They must have felt that either Uriel was a Lannister or a roled person, if they were going to pass up the confirmed non-family Shatter (or Stoogie or Mick). So my feeling is that Uriel was more than just a normal villager but not sure about being a villain.

I'm going to lynch Neurotic again tonight for obvious reasons and hope that it's the end of the Lannisters (if Uriel was one). Then we can get confirmation from MrsFD on her previous peaks and we'd have more info regarding the NK.

MrsFlushDraw for sheriff, although I fear we'll just be voting for sheriff again tomorrow unless the bodyguard pulled off a masterstroke last night.

• Advertisement

I just found Jon!! Yay! Another person I can trust. :)

Just leaves another 11 to go :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »

I'm not going to ask you to share obviously. But that rules out the possibility of Uriel being Jon which is good to hear.

We know he's a Lannister.

I'd be interested in a post-mortem of this game because your conclusions are going over my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Voting for A Neurotic tonight, already voted for Mrs FW for sheriff but couldn't bold it because I was on my phone so for emphasis

vote Mrs FW for Sheriff

Are we agreed on the apprentice coming out at 09:59:50 tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

A neurotic will get my lynch vote tonight, can't bold as I'm on my phone at work.

I also vote Mrs Flushdraw for sheriff.

Real life is hard right now that I kinda wish Westeros was real :( My brain has been reduced to the size of a peanut so I'm struggling to keep up.

Guess that settles it then. I bid thee farewell, A Neurotic ex sheriff.

Voted to Lynch A Neurotic

Guess that settles it then. I bid thee farewell, A Neurotic ex sheriff.

Voted to Lynch A Neurotic

You'll need to use the lynch form for that vote if you want it to count.

I think both me and Uriel found him yesterday. I'm not sure if you can hint at how/what you found but I'll leave that up to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

crosstownk wrote: »
    I think both me and Uriel found him yesterday. I'm not sure if you can hint at how/what you found but I'll leave that up to you.

Just be very careful if you do, it would be a target on his back.

• Advertisement

So we still get another peek? Before Flushes demise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

So we still get another peek? Before Flushes demise?

Yeah she can peek, as soon as another turn starts, after the lynch

You'll need to use the lynch form for that vote if you want it to count.

58731-Lady-Oleanna-Tyrell-meme--Game-aYZf.jpeg

Artist doesn't being with B.

?

I'd be interested in a post-mortem of this game because your conclusions are going over my head.

We know Neurotic is a Lannister because he did a task which Barney found yesterday. Only the houses had tasks. We already know that Xara did a task thanks to Stoogie finding hers, and that she was a Baratheon. Therefore Neurotic has to be a Lannister.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I must be a bit thick, I haven't worked this out and need to. Not great playing when not feeling great as the grey matter in the head is already slushed up with crap lol

Not thick at all. It took me a lot of time (glad I was being paid for it at the time) and a lot of patience. Very easy to miss. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Jon is alone now so is essentially a normal villager. Not too vital to know in the scheme of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not thick at all. It took me a lot of time (glad I was being paid for it at the time) and a lot of patience. Very easy to miss. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Jon is alone now so is essentially a normal villager. Not too vital to know in the scheme of things.

You can tell that Jon and I are kin

I know nothing haha.

If I was to search, would I be looking at the first 10 pages?

You can tell that Jon and I are kin

I know nothing haha.

If I was to search, would I be looking at the first 10 pages?

I too am curious about this. Haven't a notion how it's been figured out.

• Advertisement

I will probably be busy later tonight.

But I've voted Neurotic for lynching.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement