Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

well then another solution would be let Neurotic alone tonight and try to lynch the Baratheon among

crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    gufc21
    JasonS246
    nopeare
    partyjungle
    quickbeam
    Shane. C
    The_Valeyard

and if we are correct then MrsFD could peak who we think is NK

That's not a bad idea. Except, we're relying on the Priest telling us if the person we lynched was the Baratheon. We don't know if the Priest is still alive. It could have been one of the three killed this morning:
    Stoogie would have been a crap choice as priest, though a confirmed goodie, he was always for the block.
    But Mick or Uriel might have been chosen (assuming ether wasn't a Lannister).
    So, in conclusion, if we were sure the Priest was alive and could tell us, then I'd be happy for that strategy. But I also don't want the Priest to come out before they're ready to, if they've a good reason for staying back until now.
    And on a personal level, I'm not too keen on letting Neurotic live another day either.

well i think

crosstownk - baddie
    nopeare - baddie
    partyjungle - baddie
    quickbeam - bddie

dottie_lottie - goddie
    The_Valeyard - goodie

gufc21 - unsure
    JasonS246 - unsure
    Shane. C - unsure

if that helps

Why am I a baddie? Surely I'd be at least in the unsure category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

crosstownk - baddie nopeare - baddie partyjungle - baddie quickbeam - bddie

What puts them on your baddie list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

well then another solution would be let Neurotic alone tonight and try to lynch the Baratheon among

crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    gufc21
    JasonS246
    nopeare
    partyjungle
    quickbeam
    Shane. C
    The_Valeyard

and if we are correct then MrsFD could peak who we think is NK

The problem with not Lynching A Neurotic is that if he is the final member of a faction, lynching him will open up the NK to being peeked tonight or retroactively (through some GM puzzle). It also adds an extra villager that will be lost. Baratheon + Lannister + NK kill. We're getting desperately short on Villagers.

It's a good idea to Lynch A Neurotic. It's a higher chance of destroying a faction than a a blind lynch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

The problem with not Lynching A Neurotic is that if he is the final member of a faction, lynching him will open up the NK to being peeked tonight or retroactively (through some GM puzzle). It also adds an extra villager that will be lost. Baratheon + Lannister + NK kill. We're getting desperately short on Villagers.

It's a good idea to Lynch A Neurotic. It's a higher chance of destroying a faction than a a blind lynch.

Neurotic is Tyrion a lannister , none are dead yet

Mahamageehad & Xaracats were Baratheons 1 left

• Advertisement

What puts them on your baddie list?

just the way i feel but if i had to pick one it would be Nopeare
    Nopeare wrote: »
    It is not a bad idea, get the priest out Wednesday protect from the lynch and the bodyguard protect them from Wednesday from the enemy. Then the seer come out after 10 on the Thursday and be protected that night. We would have a huge amount of information and if we were extremely lucky the apprentice might get through all that

trying to out the priest and thanked by Mahamageehad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Neurotic is Tyrion a lannister , none are dead yet

Mahamageehad & Xaracats were Baratheons 1 left

Andy was a lannister, and a few believe urial was also one.

That's the problem the apprentice could be dead.

Im not suggesting this yet, but as a strategy (asking cause im new player), if the priest was to come out tonight (by 8 to give people time to change vote if needed) to confirm whether or not urial was a lannister?

They would have the bodyguards protection tomorrow... we will be down to possibly 5 people then after tomorrows lynch? Again this is querying the strategy. I dont want anyone using this as me trying to flush the apprentice but just talking about the 2 strategies.

oops , forgot andy

^^ Tut, tut, not even 24 hours dead and already forgotten :(

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    ..... if the priest was to come out tonight (by 8 to give people time to change vote if needed) to confirm whether or not urial was a lannister?

definately shouldnt come out if he was not

Yeah okay, if andy125 was a Baratheon then the GM would have revealed that a faction has been destroyed.

After tonight we are down to 3 individual baddies and then we're losing another 3 villagers tomorrow 10am. It would be hilarious if they someone take each other out.

@GM: If both factions target each other, BOTH will be killed right? A duel to the death!

@GM: If a faction targets the NK, by virtue of being the NK and having that wonderful ice sword, the NK will win?

Definitely not a Baratheon or they'd not have got a munch in this morning.

After tonight we are down to 3 individual baddies and then we're losing another 3 villagers tomorrow 10am. It would be hilarious if they someone take each other out.

2 individuals. NK won't get a munch tomorrow.

Sorry actually... my strategy was pointless. Please forget it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yeah okay, if andy125 was a Baratheon then the GM would have revealed that a faction has been destroyed.

@GM: If both factions target each other, BOTH will be killed right? A duel to the death!

@GM: If a faction targets the NK, by virtue of being the NK and having that wonderful ice sword, the NK will win?

Yes and No as far as I'm aware, I believe it was set up as duels where both died. Jay may confirm if he feels differently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I was thinking there, After we lynch neurotic, the priest can come out and tell us who is who. They should be protected tonight as I think I would have been last night and then the priest can also tell us in the morning who the dead are once the munch list has come up.

Provided they themselves are not part of the slaughter.

MrsFlushdraw, my vote for your final peek is Shane. C

While I dislike that Shatter has put me in the baddie camp (is it cos I mentioned you as most likely to be NK from those who played WW1?), I do think he's got a good point in stating his "baddie", "unsure" and "goodie" list. How about we all do the same, but it's pointless if we don't put reasons also:

So, 14 players left and assuming that there's 4 baddies left (ie that Mick and Uriel were goodies) ....

Baddies:
    Neurotic - obviously
    PartyJungle - for his "We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal" message - I just re-read it there and it was in no way balanced in a "I'm not sure if Andy or Flush are telling the truth" type way, it was pretty much supporting Andy's seer claim all the way.
    Shatterproof - based on my explanation this morning of a WW1 player being the NK and Stoogie having pointed the finger at him. I'll reiterate what I said then though - that is, that I've personally seen no guilty tendancies in Shatter, and am going with Stoogie's gut in this instance.
    gufc21 - not much to go on here, but going for the lowest poster

Leaving unsure of:
    dottie
    crosstown
    nopeare
    Jason
    Valeyard
    Barney
    Shane
    Persopoly

Goodies:
    MrsFlushdraw
    Quickbeam (me)

(I'm also sure of Jon but don't want to highlight who he is by putting him in the "goodies" list).

I'll admit, I could be wrong about lots there (not Neurotic, Flush, Jon or myself, of course), but that's my thoughts at the moment.
    So, whatcha think, fellow-campers, anybody else like to take the plunge and state where you stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

MRSFD WAS ELECTED SHERIFF. I DIDN'T COUNT THE VOTES BUT IT SEEMED PRETTY MUCH UNANIMOUS

IF THERE'S ANY DOUBT I'LL COUNT THEM LATER

mrsfd can you pm the mods your spare vote.

• Advertisement

I was thinking there, After we lynch neurotic, the priest can come out and tell us who is who. They should be protected tonight as I think I would have been last night and then the priest can also tell us in the morning who the dead are once the munch list has come up.

No need if we are sticking with neurotic is there? I mean if they wait until 8.59 we get an extra day out of them unless they are killed at 9 anyway. I guess it allows the bodyguard to protect them and guarantees the extra day

I think we should make a decision on final peak after the lynch... see if we got all the lannisters

quickbeam wrote: »

Baddies:
    Neurotic - obviously
    PartyJungle - for his "We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal" message - I just re-read it there and it was in no way balanced in a "I'm not sure if Andy or Flush are telling the truth" type way, it was pretty much supporting Andy's seer claim all the way.

I felt the need to bring attention to Andy's rebuttal because people were discussing Take That songs in posts (which I thought was nonsense at the time) and completely ignored Andy's post. Everyone had already taken in MrsFD's post but didn't discuss Andy's.

Provided they themselves are not part of the slaughter.

MrsFlushdraw, my vote for your final peek is Shane. C

The apprentice can't be slaughter if they are protected?

The apprentice can't be slaughter if they are protected?

:pac: :pac:
    ragecomic.png?1311384677

:pac: :pac:
    ragecomic.png?1311384677

Oh lol, meaning the apprentice DOES the slaughtering, thought you meant they were dead!

Oh lol, meaning the apprentice DOES the slaughtering, thought you meant they were dead!

lol no, after I made that post I noticed my mistake by forgetting about the bodyguard protection tonight.

That being said, your scenario is also feasible.

I felt the need to bring attention to Andy's rebuttal because people were discussing Take That songs in posts (which I thought was nonsense at the time) and completely ignored Andy's post. Everyone had already taken in MrsFD's post but didn't discuss Andy's.

Bring attention to it is good. Nothing wrong with that. It should have been discussed. But just read what you wrote again. There was nothing there that said: "I wonder if it's Andy or Flush that's telling the truth". It was all "Flush had a genius plan." The bolded bits are mine.
    We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal.

It is genius by MrsFD to declare as seer just as the priest was killed. She points the finger at any individual and gets at least a free lynch. If she's lucky, the real seer will also declare themselves creating a debacle and/or the trained priest will out themselves once the lynching is over to prove who is the real seer. The result being many goodie's reveal themselves, one goodie gets lynched but MrsFD eventually dies. A net win for the baddies.

It might be that you just phrased it poorly. But it's enough for me to have you in my top 4 when there's nothing really else I have on anybody else.

Yes and No as far as I'm aware, I believe it was set up as duels where both died. Jay may confirm if he feels differently

Heh.

This means that the later the game goes on the more fearful the factions will be of targeting the other faction and inadvertently assuring mutual destruction.

Which means that Shatterproof, Barney, gufc21 and myself have made ourselves 100% safe targets. :eek:

• Advertisement

Heh.

Which means that Shatterproof, Barney, gufc21 and myself have made ourselves 100% safe targets. :eek:

Why? Anyone of us can be nk. Barney could be a Baratheon. I could be any of the above

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement