Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

And it would make more sense for them to take out the family while there are more villagers to choose from anyway. Less chance of a duel. It would be silly for them to hit a villager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

gufc21 wrote: »
    I think we should make a decision on final peak after the lynch... see if we got all the lannisters

If we got all the lans, wouldn't the GM have to tell us?

Does the Night King kill tonight or is he resting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why? Anyone of us can be nk. Barney could be a Baratheon. I could be any of the above

I meant in relation for the faction members to not inadvertently kill each other.

Even if one of us is the NK, a faction member targeting us does not get themselves killed, but if they both target each other at the same time (who knows how), they both kill each other.

Which is why we're "safe" targets so to speak.

I WOULD HOPE SO!

Resting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Night King is on a night off from killing but he/she is probably here messing with our heads.

@Shatter - if your Plan C is so great why don't you put yourself top of list and I'll happily take second. It's your plan after all.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Rest day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

quickbeam wrote:
    And on a personal level, I'm not too keen on letting Neurotic live another day either.

<3

Heh.

This means that the later the game goes on the more fearful the factions will be of targeting the other faction and inadvertently assuring mutual destruction.

Which means that Shatterproof, Barney, gufc21 and myself have made ourselves 100% safe targets. :eek:

Why you four?

So, nobody else interested in drawing up their goodie, baddie, unsure list?

• Advertisement

Apart from Nuro I can't specifically give a reason for anyone being bad so I've limited my list to good or unsure

crosstownk - good
    nopeare - unsure
    partyjungle - unsure
    quickbeam - good
    dottie_lottie - good
    The_Valeyard - good
    gufc21 - unsure
    JasonS246 - unsure
    Shane. C - unsure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, nobody else interested in drawing up their goodie, baddie, unsure list?

Baddie

Partyanimal
    Neurotic

No idea really lol. Still think Gufc21

Yes I do know it is not partyanimal and is indeed partyjungle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

crosstownk wrote: »
    Night King is on a night off from killing but he/she is probably here messing with our heads.

@Shatter - if your Plan C is so great why don't you put yourself top of list and I'll happily take second. It's your plan after all.....

As I said earlier, myself and polyp are between us 1 guaranteed villager.

gufc21 has already pointed out the flaws in it so I thinks it's probably a non runner

gufc21 has already pointed out the flaws in it so I thinks it's probably a non runner

Hold on, there could be something there. I'm trialing it out now. Pen and paper to the rescue!

As I said earlier, myself and polyp are between us 1 guaranteed villager.

Not guaranteed villagers - just guaranteed not to be a Baratheon or Lannister - the Night King is still possible (as for everyone).

Hey Mr Neurotic, since you are the only Lannister I Like (that is playing as Jaime is a sexy ...) How would you like to die? Would you like drowned in a VAT of wine? Do you wish to Dance with a Dragon and get torched? I know you have always wanted to see a Dragon...

The clock is ticking and the time has come to say goodnight. I am sure some of the other men here will look after your wh0res for you :)

Not guaranteed villagers - just guaranteed not to be a Baratheon or Lannister - the Night King is still possible (as for everyone).

Only one of us if any can be NK , other has to be villager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Baddie

Partyanimal
    Neurotic

No idea really lol. Still think Gufc21

Yes I do know it is not partyanimal and is indeed partyjungle

Ur still thinking of me for the peak or a badie?

Only one of us if any can be NK , other has to be villager
    Well then, if you're 100% villager why not put yourself up first for your Plan C?

Well then, if you're 100% villager why not put yourself up first for your Plan C?

Huh?????

The aim of the game is have villagers left at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

No, that's when you'd put your thinking cap on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Hey Mr Neurotic, since you are the only Lannister I Like (that is playing as Jaime is a sexy ...) How would you like to die? Would you like drowned in a VAT of wine? Do you wish to Dance with a Dragon and get torched? I know you have always wanted to see a Dragon...
    In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my cock, at the age of eighty

Huh?????

The aim of the game is have villagers left at the end

Exactly - and by your Plan C I'm next which looses us a villager. Same result.

Exactly - and by your Plan C I'm next which looses us a villager. Same result.

Erm no, we know nothing about you. You are the only one harping on about it. We could have spent this time discussing a nuerotic alternative but it's too late now

Erm no, we know nothing about you.

We know something about you but it doesn't prove that you're a squeaky clean villager.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my cock, at the age of eighty

Well played well played. Was that the trial scene?

If villagers lose a villager on every single lynch and slaughter. The NK will win on Sunday 2nd October @ 10am. There will be 3 baddies left and the NK wins by parity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif#

Everyone, to a man, woman and child was still jittery with the events of the afternoon. It was a close call, too close for comfort with half-eaten whites and sightings of Dragon shaped clouds and missing sheep, anyone would think they were in Leitrim! It was unanimous tonight, A Neurotic the nations first Sheriff looked like he was certain to be an evildoer, the kind of person who would send his army to murder and burn the small folk who had really no interest in their game of thrones. He was found in his tent, alone and with his trousers around his ankles making a strange groaning noise. Jon Snow lead the party that was determined to end this madness, Ghost was there with him, and before A Neurotic could pull up his pants Ghost lept on him, biting off what the Direwolf assumed was a tiny cocktail sausage! Not satisfied with his meal Ghost proceeded to rip A Neurotic apart from limb to limb, eating any pieces that he could find that weren't covered in old grizzle!

A Neurotic was lynched by the village.

Turn 4 Votes
    A Neurotic - 14 votes -
    Quickbeam - Barney - partyjungle - dottie-lottie - Jason - The Valeyard - Nopeare - MrsFD - the Sheriff - GUFC - Shane - Shatterproof - CrosstownK - PersePoly
    Did not vote - 1 vote - A Neurotic

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif#

Everyone, to a man, woman and child was still jittery with the events of the afternoon. It was a close call, too close for comfort with half-eaten whites and sightings of Dragon shaped clouds and missing sheep, anyone would think they were in Leitrim! It was unanimous tonight, A Neurotic the nations first Sheriff looked like he was certain to be an evildoer, the kind of person who would send his army to murder and burn the small folk who had really no interest in their game of thrones. He was found in his tent, alone and with his trousers around his ankles making a strange groaning noise. Jon Snow lead the party that was determined to end this madness, Ghost was there with him, and before A Neurotic could pull up his pants Ghost lept on him, biting off what the Direwolf assumed was a tiny cocktail sausage! Not satisfied with his meal Ghost proceeded to rip A Neurotic apart from limb to limb, eating any pieces that he could find that weren't covered in old grizzle!

A Neurotic was lynched by the village.

Turn 4 Votes
    A Neurotic - 14 votes -
    Quickbeam - Barney - partyjungle - dottie-lottie - Jason - The Valeyard - Nopeare - MrsFD - the Sheriff - GUFC - Shane - Shatterproof - CrosstownK - PersePoly
    Did not vote - 1 vote - A Neurotic

Well, that's pretty conclusive

• Advertisement

Are the Lannisters gone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement