Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Ahh balls. So he is the NK?

Could be.

2 out of shatter Perseus and nospeare are definitely villagers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Or maybe all 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

You forgot to add me.... again.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Were you peaked? Awfully sorry.

• Advertisement

Love / hate it when you play the game out and you end up poking holes in your own theory almost immediately. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Love / hate it when you play the game out and you end up poking holes in your own theory almost immediately. :mad:

Yeah - it does mess with your head. One minute you're convinced and the next you're at a loss.

Hope you didn't use all the ink. You'll need some again tomorrow for plan D

Assuming somebody comes up with it of course

@Shatterproof
    I do not like that you are right at the end of YOUR list because your role is not actually confirmed. I don't care how you try sell it, you could be a baddie playing us all.

That being said, giving your list idea more thought and it actually goes against the core of the game.

The only way fair way we can get a list to work is if we decide on a randomly ordered list of players to lynch and any player protesting against their lynch position must be met with suspicion and moved up the rank.

Assuming we all vote according to the list ;)

There is no way we can game the system tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Was a very quiet night here. No revelations from one who watches the fires of the red god. No idea if we have knocked out a family yet.

We know there should be 2 deaths this morning, if there is 1 then we have knocked out a family OR Selmy saved me but hopefully the Mods story will tell is that information.

Today we must get the night king somehow, Please look at Partyjungle, I wish we had peeked him last night, with the NK alive possibly we have no clue where we are and he is due to kill again tonight.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

crosstownk wrote: »
    Things will go quiet here shortly so maybe get it done now so quickbeam can dream about it.

Was asleep by then, I'm afraid.

Morning all!

Thought I was going mad there, when I read that - had to go back and check.

Jason, you're talking out of your arse and because of that you are now my prime lynch target tonight. MrsFlush DID NOT peak you.

Per her original message she peaked:
    Sunday - Shatterproof
    Monday - Andy
    Tuesday - Mick

Then by player concensus she picked:
    Wednesday - Persopoly
    Thursday - nopeare

You hoping we'd just take you at your word. BADDIE!! - though I don't know which one yet.

Heh.

This means that the later the game goes on the more fearful the factions will be of targeting the other faction and inadvertently assuring mutual destruction.

Which means that Shatterproof, Barney, gufc21 and myself have made ourselves 100% safe targets. :eek:

And I'll ask this again, you ignored me the last time.

Why you four?

Regarding Jon Snow...

Assuming Flush is for the chop this morning, we will need to vote for a new sheriff, and the only one I trust is Jon, so I propose that he does make himself known. He's the last Stark so he's really no more important than any other villager at this stage, except that he's somebody we can trust 100%.

That may sound like a baddie suggestion, so I propose that agree to out him for the sheriff role, only if at least four others support me on this, that way we're guaranteed at least one villager approves the idea - preferably those from the semi-confirmed list of Shatter, Persopoly and Nopeare. Or if Jon himself wanted to agree, that'd be enough.

No need to worry about it until after 10am when we know for sure if Flush survived or not.

Do we need a sheriff in this lawless town?

Sheriff's extra vote hasn't swung the result yet, but it might. Yes, I think it's good to have a Sheriff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Do we need a sheriff in this lawless town?

It may be more important with the 2 votes now that we don't have any definite's to go by. It is very important that team village get the vote so we have to pick very carefully. Jon Snow is the best to lead from here.

With me about to die I declare jon

King in the North!

tumblr_o9ews6Kiam1s95j2so6_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jon is probably the best choice for sheriff and given the lack of other starks these two days of double votes could be their best possible contribution. We nominate Jon, and he can be protected from the next munch meaning we have a guaranteed goodie for two days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Jon will not be coming out before the slaughter anyway guys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It may be more important with the 2 votes now that we don't have any definite's to go by. It is very important that team village get the vote so we have to pick very carefully. Jon Snow is the best to lead from here.

With me about to die I declare jon

King in the North!

tumblr_o9ews6Kiam1s95j2so6_500.gif

Okay, we need some consensus here. Whats the plan?

3 people say Jon should be sheriff, me, Flush and Barney. I had said we should have 5 to ensure we'd at least one goodie endorsing the plan, but now Flush has that's one goodie for sure. I agree with gufc though, Jon to come out only after 10am and only if Flush is munched.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'm with ye on Jon for sheriff, as long as he waits until after munch. I still have no idea who he is though! :(

Who's alive who knows who jon is? Other than mrsf

Me and Crosstownk.

Barney too maybe - he found Neurotic, might have found Jon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Me and Crosstownk.

Yeah, found Jon yesterday.

I was thinking there, After we lynch neurotic, the priest can come out and tell us who is who. They should be protected tonight as I think I would have been last night and then the priest can also tell us in the morning who the dead are once the munch list has come up.

is this a possibilty , after the slaughter protect the priest until after tomorrows slaughter ?

Jon snow can stay hidden for another night

I'll volunteer for the chop tonight

Is it 9 when the slaughter is? Kinda worried the apprentice never came out

quickbeam wrote: »
    Me and Crosstownk.

i do

• Advertisement

is this a possibilty , after the slaughter protect the priest until after tomorrows slaughter ?

Jon snow can stay hidden for another night

I'll volunteer for the chop tonight

Unless he's done already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement