Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

perhaps we could lynch uriel tonight, something seems off about him

:rolleyes:

sure throw out a few more names while you're at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

can the lannisters kill a barrathen, and a baratheon kill the night king, and the night king kill a lannister all in the same night?

Misspells Baratheon (barrathen) and then just 2 words later correctly spells Baratheon.
    i think sullvio is the NK
    why not? its got to be someone. you seem like a like candidate to me

And is now randomly accusing someone of being the NK "Just because".

That is suspicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Uriel. wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

sure throw out a few more names while you're at it.

:P

its just amusing seeing the reactions of people when you throw out a completely unfounded accusation

Misspells Baratheon (barrathen) and then just 2 words later correctly spells Baratheon.

And is now randomly accusing someone of being the NK "Just because".

That is suspicious.

this does seem suspicious. perhaps we should look into jason a bit more

this does seem suspicious. perhaps we should look into jason a bit more

Did Tigger hack your account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

Didn't jayop say he wouldnt be using typos or misspelling as tasks as he said it is nearly impossible to find the task that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

i think sullvio is the NK

Possibly task? Specific accusation as per task or just another jest..........

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The Night King will not have his own team, the they is singular.

Afaik the votes will be published fully as in the last game, keeping names hidden was never discussed with me so I doubt that's what's happening.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

crosstownk wrote: »
    Possibly task? Specific accusation as per task or just another jest..........

i'm just a lowly villager trying to weed out some enemies.

i'm just a lowly villager trying to weed out some enemies.

And drawing suspicion at the same time.

I'll move you up my list for now.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    And drawing suspicion at the same time.

I'll move you up my list for now.

you've just been moved to the top of my list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

why not? its got to be someone. you seem like a like candidate to me

This crap of throwing out accusations without any reasoning behind it should make someone top of the lynch list. We don't need the same situation we had last time where villagers were duelling each other to the death on the back of nothing whatsoever while the wolves just sat there chuckling and licking their chops.

you've just been moved to the top of my list.
    Have I replaced Sully at #1? :pac:

OK guys we need to decide who we are running for lynch and we need to decide of we are going to put are votes on thread

Should we run 2 or 3 people for lynch given the fact we have 2 separate groups?

Should we reval who we are voting for or should we keep quite?

Let's get some organization going and constructive chat

andy125 wrote: »
    OK guys we need to decide who we are running for lynch and we need to decide of we are going to put are votes on thread

i think we need to reveal who we are voting for. after the lynch the votes are revealed so any discrepancies could be investigated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Although I was a victim of it last time, I agree with the low post count being a reason for lynching especially as we get further into it. I've no ideas thus far, but I do think the night's king thing was in jest. Maybe over the course of the day someone will slip or a task will become clearer and we might get a strong candidate to lynch.

Running two might be a good idea. But who....?

I'd like to put MicksJaguar up for the following reasons:

The first reason is one most of us can probably agree on. His thing of getting you to write out his name was weird behaviour and weird behaviour is... suspicious.

The second reason is one that only I can be certain of, but it's my reason. Last game he got in a vicious pitched battle with Jayop that lasted most of the game and was a big contributor to the village losing, since both were villagers. This game he has learned nothing and is targeting me, so he'll probably end up doing the exact same thing and distracting the village with pointless witch hunts all game.

The way I see it is: either his weird behaviour is due to a role. In which case lynch him.

Or his weird behaviour is because he's a villager who's going to do more harm than good. In which case lynch him.

If he manages to convince you to lynch me instead, then whenever the priest comes out and finally confirms I was a villager, one of the two above points will be confirmed. So lynch him.

if my maths are correct then we have a 29% chance of lynching a baddie. (3 baratheon, 3 lannister, 1 nk diveded by 24 players left).

they're seem like decent odds to me. next question is who to lynch?

The first reason is one most of us can probably agree on. His thing of getting you to write out his name was weird behaviour and weird behaviour is... suspicious.

The second reason is one that only I can be certain of, but it's my reason. Last game he got in a vicious pitched battle with Jayop that lasted most of the game and was a big contributor to the village losing, since both were villagers. This game he has learned nothing and is targeting me, so he'll probably end up doing the exact same thing and distracting the village with pointless witch hunts all game.

The way I see it is: either his weird behaviour is due to a role. In which case lynch him.

Or his weird behaviour is because he's a villager who's going to do more harm than good. In which case lynch him.

If he manages to convince you to lynch me instead, then whenever the priest comes out and finally confirms I was a villager, one of the two above points will be confirmed. So lynch him.

what if its a good role though?

• Advertisement

Fair point, he might be a Stark.

I don't think he'd be coming out firing random shots at villagers if he had a good role, so as far as I'm concerned we can rule that out. But then, I'm aware only I can be sure of this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just catching up at work - RIP trit. You were one of the greats.

I'm definitely getting a whiff of tasks off of Shatter's posts. If you look back over them they just seem off. Other than that, all I have to go on is Maximus being a bit quick to jump on me at the start of the thread, but I'll admit that that's probably me being defensive - being objective it's not great evidence that he's a bad egg.

And just to be clear, I'm not going to turn this into a vendetta since, as above, I don't think that's any good for the village. So if you all disagree with me I'll drop it. But as it's day one and we need suggestions...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Uriel. wrote: »
    Meant to ask you, why do you think that the third Baratheon has completed their task and has now joined their family?

No. Sorry I probably should have been more clear.

We definitely know that 3 Baratheons are alive.

Well by my assumption that the two who are in the room know the identity of the third who is to complete the task.

So unless the Baratheons killed one of their own, we know that there are three of them.

Which leaves Trit in one of the other categories. We have no idea what role Trit had. The only person who knows the role of Trit is the priest, and it's probably best if they lie low for a few days to get some more info built up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Fellas can anyone shed light on this, on my Digital Sol ac this thread has 20 pages, on this one, theirs only 6.

Can I make pages longer?

Both on touch site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Fellas can anyone shed light on this, on my Digital Sol ac this thread has 20 pages, on this one, theirs only 6.

Can I make pages longer?

Both on touch site

Yes, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

Number of Posts to Show Per Page
    Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.

sullivlo wrote: »
    We definitely know that 3 Baratheons are alive.

Well by my assumption that the two who are in the room know the identity of the third who is to complete the task.

I wouldn't be so sure of this. The rules may differ of course, but last time out the wolves didn't know who the assassin was.

I agree mick is as good an option as any, I'm still waiting to hear a grand explanation for the wiredness but I agree he should possibly be up for lynching with one more candidate

• Advertisement

I agree mick is as good an option as any, I'm still waiting to hear a grand explanation for the wiredness but I agree he should possibly be up for lynching with one more candidate

At this stage, y0ssar1an22 would seem a good candidate to run along side MJ... but it's early in the day yet I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement