Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Dunno, you need to ask gufc21 that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

What do these low post people have to say for themselves ?

partyjungle 54
    Shane.C 41
    Barney92 41
    Persepoly 38

i think we all reckon NK is keeping head down , how many have any of these on their baddie list ?

So guys, we're all very quiet here - no wonder the DR pulled a Targ on us yesterday. Is there nothing left to discuss? Are yis all just resigned to your fates?

- Anybody want to discuss who to vote as sheriff?
    - Jason's seer peak lie?
    - PartyJungle's complete defence of Andy?
    - Your baddie/goodie/unsure list?
    - Who to lynch tonight?
    - Shatter's strategy or a strategy you think is better?

Are we all just frightened to say anything in case suspicion is cast on us? Let's come up with something that may lead us to the baddies.

What do these low post people have to say for themselves ?

partyjungle 54
    Shane.C 41
    Barney92 41
    Persepoly 38

i think we all reckon NK is keeping head down , how many have any of these on their baddie list ?

alternatively are any of these people saying anything helpful

quickbeam 278
    crosstownk 151
    ShatterProof 114
    dottie_lottie 109
    JasonS246 84
    The_Valeyard 80
    gufc21 79

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

quickbeam wrote: »
    So guys, we're all very quiet here - no wonder the DR pulled a Targ on us yesterday. Is there nothing left to discuss? Are yis all just resigned to your fates?

- Jason's seer peak lie? Did not lie.
    - Who to lynch tonight? I thought we've decided on this already?
    - Shatter's strategy or a strategy you think is better? Horribly flawed. Not that you care :)

Random text to circumvent the minimum length required to post.

• Advertisement

- Jason's seer peak lie?

what was that one ?

what was that one ?

Here

jaysus thats not a lie , couldn't blame you for trying to slot yourself into the good list , TWICE !!!!

what was that one ?

This was my response to Jason's claim:
    Thought I was going mad there, when I read that - had to go back and check.

Jason, you're talking out of your arse and because of that you are now my prime lynch target tonight. MrsFlush DID NOT peak you.

Per her original message she peaked:
    Sunday - Shatterproof
    Monday - Andy
    Tuesday - Mick

Then by player concensus she picked:
    Wednesday - Persopoly
    Thursday - nopeare

You hoping we'd just take you at your word. BADDIE!! - though I don't know which one yet.

I can't figure how Jason did not lie.

We seem to have nothing solid without a seer. I reckon we each put a list of our suspected baddies and then put the top two on trial/race. What do you think?

• Advertisement

Fantastic idea Partyjungle.

We seem to have nothing solid without a seer. I reckon we each put a list of our suspected baddies and then put the top two on trial/race. What do you think?

This could make it somewhat obvious who Jon is though

This could make it somewhat obvious who Jon is though

This was mine yesterday. I put Jon in my "unsure" list. Below needs updating now. PJ, you'll be glad to know you've been overtaken in the suspicious players stakes.

While I dislike that Shatter has put me in the baddie camp (is it cos I mentioned you as most likely to be NK from those who played WW1?), I do think he's got a good point in stating his "baddie", "unsure" and "goodie" list. How about we all do the same, but it's pointless if we don't put reasons also:

So, 14 players left and assuming that there's 4 baddies left (ie that Mick and Uriel were goodies) ....

Baddies:
    Neurotic - obviously
    PartyJungle - for his "We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal" message - I just re-read it there and it was in no way balanced in a "I'm not sure if Andy or Flush are telling the truth" type way, it was pretty much supporting Andy's seer claim all the way.
    Shatterproof - based on my explanation this morning of a WW1 player being the NK and Stoogie having pointed the finger at him. I'll reiterate what I said then though - that is, that I've personally seen no guilty tendancies in Shatter, and am going with Stoogie's gut in this instance.
    gufc21 - not much to go on here, but going for the lowest poster

Leaving unsure of:
    dottie
    crosstown
    nopeare
    Jason
    Valeyard
    Barney
    Shane
    Persopoly

Goodies:
    MrsFlushdraw
    Quickbeam (me)

(I'm also sure of Jon but don't want to highlight who he is by putting him in the "goodies" list).

I'll admit, I could be wrong about lots there (not Neurotic, Flush, Jon or myself, of course), but that's my thoughts at the moment.
    So, whatcha think, fellow-campers, anybody else like to take the plunge and state where you stand?

jaysus thats not a lie , couldn't blame you for trying to slot yourself into the good list , TWICE !!!!

Are you being sarcastic? How is it not a lie?

I think a few players have copped onto the fact that I quit playing this game properly a few turns back after I starting post more and more GoT related memes and funnies to almost everything.

Yet somehow yourself and quickbeam....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Just a reminder:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4
    gufc21 MicksJaguar crosstownk A Neurotic A Neurotic
    dottie_lottie y0ssar1an22 Stoogie A Neurotic A Neurotic
    crosstownk y0ssar1an22 The_Dazzler andy125 A Neurotic
    quickbeam MicksJaguar The_Dazzler andy125 A Neurotic
    JasonS246 MicksJaguar The_Dazzler andy125 A Neurotic
    The_Valeyard y0ssar1an22 did not vote andy125 A Neurotic
    Barney92 y0ssar1an22 The_Dazzler A Neurotic A Neurotic
    Shatterproof JasonS246 crosstownk A Neurotic A Neurotic
    partyjungle MicksJaguar MicksJaguar did not vote A Neurotic
    Shane. C Shatterproof Shatterproof andy125 A Neurotic
    Persepoly y0ssar1an22 The_Dazzler andy125 A Neurotic
    I must figure out to create a table.

No point in analysing the Day 4 vote (obviously).

I've stared at this for ages. As we lynched villagers the first two nights we don't have a lot to go on as the Baratheons, Lannisters and NK don't know the identity of anyone outside their own family.

So the Andy vote is probably the best to look at. Did Andy (despite his great efforts) accept that he was gone and the Lannisters decided to vote for his lynch or did they think that they had a chance as there was some support. Or did they just split the vote? Confusing stuff.

I need to look back at who was supporting Andy and who was quiet but still supported him - if there is someone that fits that bill.

I need to step away from the computer - my brain is upside down.

Ahh, you're bored, you want to be lynched, instead of mod-killed.

You're absolutely right - I completely missed that. You should have just said straight out.

- Anybody want to discuss who to vote as sheriff? <font color="Blue"> not you , not partinganimal,crosstownk </font>
    - Jason's seer peak lie? <font color="Blue"> was it a lie ?</font>
    - PartyJungle's complete defence of Andy? <font color="Blue"> and MrsFD distrust of him</font>
    - Your baddie/goodie/unsure list? <font color="Blue">baddies quickbeam, partinganimal,crosstownk Goddies dottie & Vale </font>
    - Who to lynch tonight? <font color="Blue"> partinganimal </font>
    - Shatter's strategy or a strategy you think is better? <font color="Blue"> must be a better one</font>

Are we all just frightened to say anything in case suspicion is cast on us? Let's come up with something that may lead us to the baddies.

ere you go

Let me spell it out for you Orsen Lannister

Here
    I'll volunteer for the chop tonight

post-10661-What-do-we-say-to-the-God-of-D-hvqb.gif

Here
    gufc21 wrote: »
    I think one of us should be for a lynching tonight maybe?

th?id=OIP.Mcc7e22f82dbb614f6df1851e38084f4ao0

crosstownk wrote: »
    I must figure out to create a table.

Copy the data from Excel, and wrap it in {TABLE} {/TABLE} brackets, but using square instead of curly.

There's also a table icon available on the menu, about 2/3rds to the right on the same line as the Bold/Italic/Underline.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

It's funnier if I use GoT memes etc.. etc..

Lynch form is open. I've voted for Jason.

It's funnier if I use GoT memes etc.. etc..

Yeah, my sides are splitting here.

My vote has been cast, I bid you all farewell.

@GM and the Dead room

I'm unable to find a gif for this so you'll need to watch this video and jump to 5:23

giphy.gif

NO, I am not Jon Snow, it's the most appropriate gif I could find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

On the days that the NK had a kill announced is there anyone who was more active?

733755ca9811b8eda26e570ecd9b9eed9db852fe_hq.gif

i think he was funnier when trying to be serious

jason for sheriff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just working on a summary of my thoughts. I'll have it up shortly.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna put forward my suspicion of:

Jason - for this apparent lie he got caught in
    Persopoly - haven't the foggiest about this person, shot in the dark at a low poster

I am going to vote to lynch early since I'll be busy tonight.

I'm also going to put forward my defence if it comes down to it since so many people are suspecting me.

I have had three incidents worth talking about:
    [LIST=3]
    [*]Declaring as NK. This was a joke. Simple as that. I would no benefit otherwise. Same as how MicksJaguar wrote in coloured text a few times. A silly red herring.
    [*]My ongoing accusation of MicksJaguar. It was all down to that coloured text. It stank of a task. I literally didn't 100% believe him until the priest excused him as a villager. I probably should have believed him when I saw both seers called him a villager now that I think about it.
    [*]My defence of Andy. You guys were talking nonsense about Take That songs at the time and completely passed over Andy's complex yet believable rebuttal. I wanted to draw attention to it. I now know the song this wasn't rubbish. The timing of MrsFD's announcement was perfect for a great ruse. The priest had just died so nothing from that point on would have been verified unless the trainee priest came forward thus outing multiple goodies whilst potentially lynching some more goodies. Reread Andy's post. It makes just as much sense as MrsFD's narrative. The fact that Andy took so long to come out with his response is the only thing against him imo. I didn't know who to believe and you guys were discussing the merits of Robbie Williams vs Gary Barlow :pac:
    [/LIST]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement