Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

I'm gonna put forward my suspicion of:

Jason - for this apparent lie he got caught in
    Persopoly - haven't the foggiest about this person, shot in the dark at a low poster

I am going to vote to lynch early since I'll be busy tonight.

I'm also going to put forward my defence if it comes down to it since so many people are suspecting me.

I have had three incidents worth talking about:
    1. Declaring as NK. This was a joke. Simple as that. I would no benefit otherwise. Same as how MicksJaguar wrote in coloured text a few times. A silly red herring.
    2. My ongoing accusation of MicksJaguar. It was all down to that coloured text. It stank of a task. I literally didn't 100% believe him until the priest excused him as a villager. I probably should have believed him when I saw both seers called him a villager now that I think about it.
    3. My defence of Andy. You guys were talking nonsense about Take That songs at the time and completely passed over Andy's complex yet believable rebuttal. I wanted to draw attention to it. I now know the song this wasn't rubbish. The timing of MrsFD's announcement was perfect for a great ruse. The priest had just died so nothing from that point on would have been verified unless the trainee priest came forward thus outing multiple goodies whilst potentially lynching some more goodies. Reread Andy's post. It makes just as much sense as MrsFD's narrative. The fact that Andy took so long to come out with his response is the only thing against him imo. I didn't know who to believe and you guys were discussing the merits of Robbie Williams vs Gary Barlow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So here goes nothing. After the commotion of the first couple of days things have gone slightly flat. Although, that’s hardly surprising given that we had to sort out all the mess from the first couple of days and we were sort of going through the motions (everyone voting for Neurotic for example – nothing to learn from that really).
    Partyjungle did seem to defend Andy strongly, whether or not that’s because of a family connection or just thinking Andy was good isn’t clear but party would be on my suspect list. And to be fair he does give a decent defence above.
    Other than that Jason did seem to be trying to shoe-horn himself onto the good list, but I think would be poor play by a family/NK and so is probably fine and self-admittedly bored.
    I’m not entirely sold on gufc’s lynch me claims either so he’s on my suspect list (although pretty much everyone bar Jon and Cross is on my suspect list).
    Vale did miss a vote, but haven’t noticed anything suspicious otherwise.
    Quickbeam is the highest poster and seems good to me.
    Shane, I also don’t know but would be higher up my list than the likes of quickbeam, persepoly and shatter.
    Dottie, I had some suspicions earlier on in the game but nothing solid. I think she was genuinely going for the solid lynch of Neurotic rather than getting involved in the seer confusion.
    Persepoly. I don’t know but she’s definitely not one of the families which is also true of Shatter. So they are down my list of overall suspects because most others could be 1 of 3.
    I’ve no doubts that crosstown is the apprentice, so I’ll be backing cross in the sheriff vote (Vote for CrosstownK). There’s no need for Jon to come out or be outed by a vote as we have cross as a goodie for another day and then after that we have Jon as a confirmed goodie for another day (assuming he doesn’t get munched). I reckon three days of at least one confirmed goodie should see us home.
    I’m not against Shatter’s plan completely but I reckon it might fall apart after the potential 3 munches tonight. If the confirmed and semi-confirmed goodies go tonight then there’ll be more of a panic tomorrow and the plan mightn’t be adhered to. So I agree with offering 1 or 2 suggestions for baddies to lynch tonight anyway and then see who seems to be the prime suspects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I'm gonna put forward my suspicion of:
    Jason - for this apparent lie he got caught in

4389620-tumblr_inline_mhytd4howk1qz4rgp.gif

jason for sheriff

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think we should focus on the baratheons and lanisters today. It narrows the field from 11 to 7 or 8. Another one if we take cross out of the mix.

@barney, i never put myself forward to be lynch as such. What i meant was lynch me if im dodgey enough to be peaked as i didn't want the seer to waste their last seek on me because i didn't want the group to get a wasted answer. Obviously its only wasted from my perspective though.

I have, in no paricular order...

Jason, the minor effort to get himself on the good list is one reason, but tbh not a great one. If this was an actual play, i don't understand how he would think to get away with it. However, he has just resorted to memes so isn't involved in any discussions and as such can't "give himself away"

Shane C, his posts have just been there to keep his count up. He doesn't add anything. He declared his allegiance to stoogie after the room had but made a song and dance out of it. And his defence was just lynch me ( i know mine seemed similar but the difference is mine was to save a peak not to deflect suspision)

PJ... the initial nk claim could have been a double bluff and he skipped the only vote that we've had worth skipping, although tbf, i think he did hint that he felt, as i did, andy and mrsf should be left till the morning.

Dottie_lottie, as with me, stoogie suggested she could be a lannister. I had said earlier we should push this and put myself and dottie forward. Not so much a race but a trial? If one of us isn't the other should be right (stoogie's theory)?

Dont have time to write anything up for others as in the car, pulled in cross don't worry :D , but will try and go back over their posts later if someone else doesn't in the meantime.

• Advertisement

Btw who did andy declare safe thats still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I was reading back looking for something entirely different when I noticed this.......

It's probably best to go back and read it yourselves to get the correct context of what's quoted below. The first quote below is post #1649. Apologies for not doing the quote in quote thing but I couldn't be arsed nesting the whole thing manually and I don't know any other way.

Strong support for Andy, imo. And a lot of questioning of MrsF.
    So if you peeked Andy on the 26th and knew he was a baddie, why didn't you nominate him for lynch last night,

you said this at 19:32 yesterday -

Followed by

There's a few more posts that imply you don't know who to vote for, no point in posting them all, now I'm not calling you a liar, but as a Villager if I knew the identity of a baddie, I'd be pushing them for a lynch
    I don't know which of you is telling the truth, so I'm inclined to support neither of you getting protection tonight.
    I'm up for leaving both "seer's" open tonight to post at 09:59 tomorrow with their peeks and am voting a neurotic for lynch
    someone asked the reasoning behind not protecting the seer tonight so i'm trying to collate my thoughts on it.

Whoever the fake seer is, has made their move in order to divide the village. Hoping this will divert attention from someone else who needs to be lynched. Both are trying to convince the whole village to lynch the other. They're both pushing the village to act, and if we fall in line behind either it means that someone else who should be lynched won't be. It's like the judgement of solomon except I think both will front it out.
    is there evidence that he's a baratheon? outside of the whole 2 seer's disaster
    I'm in no rush for andy, I agree with lynching neurotic. But I think the apprentice should hold off coming forward until Friday morning
    I've voted already too, for a neurotic
    I've already said I haven't voted for him so I guess u can add me to your list. I voted early and haven't seen a reason to change yet so I haven't
    Because of the task barney found in neurotics posting history. I dont necessarily believe andy but I think a known enemy is better to kill.

Also I think its odd that mrs fw knew he was a baddie from.her peek but didnt nominate him for lynch yesterday
    Maybe I've just lynched myself in saying that

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

gufc21 wrote: »
    Btw who did andy declare safe thats still alive?

Just me :rolleyes:

Also Nopeare and Mick but both dead.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Just me :rolleyes:

Also Nopeare and Mick but both dead.

Didnt mrsf say you werent a bar/lan too?

Didnt mrsf say you werent a bar/lan too?

She said she thought I was a probable goodie. But no, she never peaked me, so never got confirmation that I wasn't a Lan/Bar.

• Advertisement

@barney, i never put myself forward to be lynch as such. What i meant was lynch me if im dodgey enough to be peaked as i didn't want the seer to waste their last seek on me because i didn't want the group to get a wasted answer. Obviously its only wasted from my perspective though.

Ah, I see. That makes more sense to me now.

Crosstown's work has just pushed Dottie further up my list of suspects also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

To give context to my above quoted posts, I didnt actually support Andy in any of them, I voted for a neurotic a known Lannister, that night and the following one.

In a game where we have what 13 players concealing their identity. It's healthy to question all claims, and sure now we know who the seer was, but then noone could be 100%sure. I actually worried that 2 people might come out claiming priest.

I'm a villager, I am, trial me, and lynch me if you want. I accept the point that me and gu should race, if I get lynched so be it but to the remaining villagers don't f!ck it up after I'm gone.

In fairness, Dottie's questioning of two seer claims was a lot more balanced than PJ's.

Tbh her defense has swayed me, as it was pretty much my reasoning too...

Im on shane c so but can be persuaded otherwise in a closer race.

Firstly:
    I agree with the Shane C. suspicion. I don't know why he continues to fly under the radar.

Secondly:
    Jason, the minor effort to get himself on the good list is one reason, but tbh not a great one
    1. Yet you feel the need to keep bringing it up.
    2. There wasn't.
    If this was an actual play, i don't understand how he would think to get away with it.
    I am dumbfounded by this statement. There is no meme for this.
    However, he has just resorted to memes so isn't involved in any discussions

The first 18 words of this post.
    and as such can't "give himself away"

cersei-game-of-thrones-gif.gif

giphy.gif

Firstly:
    I agree with the Shane C. suspicion. I don't know why he continues to fly under the radar.

Secondly:

1. Yet you feel the need to keep bringing it up.

I brought it up because it is a argument being made against you. I aknowledged it and said i don't think it was a strong one, i think you maybe got confused with the list or just weren't paying attention. If you are bored and no longer wish to play the game stop being an ass, break a rule and get mod killed. Otherwise you signed up so finish it.

Apologies... your not being an ass. Im cranky with someone in rl and got frustrated with you. Withdrawn

Apologies... your not being an ass. Im cranky with someone in rl and got frustrated with you. Withdrawn

:) I'm not a millennial that needs safe spaces.

And no, I'm not getting myself mod killed, that could result in a villager being unfairly lynched tonight.

Just 5 more hours. You have voted to lynch me right?

:) I'm not a millennial that needs safe spaces.

And no, I'm not getting myself mod killed, that could result in a villager being unfairly lynched tonight.

Just 5 more hours. You have voted to lynch me right?

No, shane c

To give context to my above quoted posts, I didnt actually support Andy in any of them, I voted for a neurotic a known Lannister, that night and the following one.

In a game where we have what 13 players concealing their identity. It's healthy to question all claims, and sure now we know who the seer was, but then noone could be 100%sure. I actually worried that 2 people might come out claiming priest.

I'm a villager, I am, trial me, and lynch me if you want. I accept the point that me and gu should race, if I get lynched so be it but to the remaining villagers don't f!ck it up after I'm gone.

I understand what your saying but your posts above show more support for Andy than any other 'villager'

Lets take a look at something else that's probably a result of me sitting here with little else to be doing.

On Monday you posted 23 times.
    On Tuesday you posted 23 times.
    On Wednesday when Andy claimed to be the seer you posted 37 times (all the above quotes were that day). Interestingly, you stopped posting on Wednesday after MrsF came out as the seer and didn't post again that day until after Andy came back with his counter claim. 30 of your 37 posts were after Andy's claim.
    Yesterday you posted 16 times
    Today 9 posts (so far).

If the rest of the villagers could double check in case I missed something or got something wrong.

Maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with a gazillion.

But I was bored :D

• Advertisement

No, shane c

game-of-thrones-ellaria-sand-scream.gif

Well played, you made me hop for a moment there.
    200_s.gif

I'm not saying at this point that Dottie should be lynched as it's just something that caught my eye as I was reading back and maybe I started overthinking it.

So I'm throwing it out to see what everyone else thinks.

If I'm way off the mark then at least I've only wasted my own time.

I wouldn't be lynching Dottie any time soon. I'd be lynching Jason tonight, and possibly PJ tomorrow, before I'd think of going for Dottie.

She'd certainly be higher up my list than you, or Barney, but not top of it yet.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I wouldn't be lynching Dottie any time soon. I'd be lynching Jason tonight, and possibly PJ tomorrow, before I'd think of going for Dottie.

She'd certainly be higher up my list than you, or Barney, but not top of it yet.

I think I'm going Jason tonight, and then as things stand I'd probably go for partyjungle tomorrow.

My current top five (though obviously not all are baddies, since there's only three left):

JasonS246
    partyjungle
    Shane. C
    Persepoly
    dottie_lottie

Maybe I'd swap the last two about, but it still wouldn't put Dottie in my top 3.

This, despite that on Day Two, when I was trying to get a race organised, since nobody else would, she accused me of being a baddie #neverforget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

voting partyanimal unless you want to organise a race or find other reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

@gufc and @Jason, fair enough lads, you're basing your lynch vote, which is at this time more precious than ever, on me because of my low post count. Please note I'm not the lowest.

Further to that, it seems to me ye are both agreeing in the hope of getting an easy kill mainly because I haven't properly defended myself as I've not really had need to.

I don't trust either of ye, if you look back I've been on the side of the confirmed goodie at all times and voted for the perceived baddie at all times. RL has just been manic as of late so Ive had to speed read through many a post and come to a conclusion as quickly as possible, as is my explanation for commenting before lynch times on most nights.

As I said, an absolute waste of a lynch, I am Both Seriously upset and appauled at constant accusations at this stage. Lynch away sure.

Has anyone time to tally the provisional votes so far? If I end up with the sheriff vote then I'll use that to go with the majority if it differs from my own vote.

While I'm still suss of Dottie, I have more of a preference for partyjungle. I'm still undecided about Jason in case he's a bored villager. I'm open to convincing on either one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Howdy. Real busy at minute. But will be on at 5.30 to have a complete read through.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Howdy. Real busy at minute. But will be on at 5.30 to have a complete read through.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement