Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Shane.C wrote: »
    I am Both Seriously upset and appauled at constant accusations at this stage. Lynch away sure.

Give over lad.

My suspisions of you isn't over the number of posts but the fact there is nothing of substance in the posts...

You have been on the bandwagon the whole way through whithout leading anything or suggesting anything... That's why i personally have you pegged as nk. At the same time you could be a bar as you would have been alone from the start more or less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

voting partyanimal unless you want to organise a race or find other reasons

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm still undecided about Jason in case he's a bored villager. I'm open to convincing on either one.

It could be a dangerous tactic - keep leaving Jason behind because he's "just a bored villager" until he's the last among a handful and wins.

I doubt it. I actually think he is just a bored villager. But if he wants to go, I'm happy to vote for him.

AFAIK, for sheriff there's two for Crosstown and one for Jason (Shatter's joke - or at least I hope it was a joke). I don't think anyone else has voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'm not in any rush to defend myself gufc, if you're expecting a panic reaction full of defensive theories and rationales you'll be left wanting. I went with the confirmed good roles as I stated previously because I havent been able to give the time I would have liked due to RL committments and I apologize for same.

I know I'm innocent, and you're full of hate based off of me following other innocents, waste your lynch vote sure. Because there will be nobody to save ye come morning and you'll be one innocent down. Fool.

voting partyanimal unless you want to organise a race or find other reasons

Vote away for partyanimal, just don't vote for me :pac:

In light of this, gonna repost
    I'm gonna put forward my suspicion of:

Jason - for this apparent lie he got caught in
    Persopoly - haven't the foggiest about this person, shot in the dark at a low poster

I am going to vote to lynch early since I'll be busy tonight.

I'm also going to put forward my defence if it comes down to it since so many people are suspecting me.

I have had three incidents worth talking about:
    [LIST=3]
    [*]Declaring as NK. This was a joke. Simple as that. I would no benefit otherwise. Same as how MicksJaguar wrote in coloured text a few times. A silly red herring.
    [*]My ongoing accusation of MicksJaguar. It was all down to that coloured text. It stank of a task. I literally didn't 100% believe him until the priest excused him as a villager. I probably should have believed him when I saw both seers called him a villager now that I think about it.
    [*]My defence of Andy. You guys were talking nonsense about Take That songs at the time and completely passed over Andy's complex yet believable rebuttal. I wanted to draw attention to it. I now know the song this wasn't rubbish. The timing of MrsFD's announcement was perfect for a great ruse. The priest had just died so nothing from that point on would have been verified unless the trainee priest came forward thus outing multiple goodies whilst potentially lynching some more goodies. Reread Andy's post. It makes just as much sense as MrsFD's narrative. The fact that Andy took so long to come out with his response is the only thing against him imo. I didn't know who to believe and you guys were discussing the merits of Robbie Williams vs Gary Barlow :pac:
    [/LIST]

In the interest of the village and self-preservation, I am going to vote to lynch Shane C. I know that a lynch on myself is a complete and utter waste. You do not know that however. I have no way to prove this to you. Shane C appears to be gathering momentum so if I can deflect on him, all the better for me. Although I feel like I am simply delaying the inevitable. On the plus side, the baddies will not murder me since I am a high priority target for the village right now.

• Advertisement

I'm not in any rush to defend myself gufc, if you're expecting a panic reaction full of defensive theories and rationales you'll be left wanting. I went with the confirmed good roles as I stated previously because I havent been able to give the time I would have liked due to RL committments and I apologize for same.

I know I'm innocent, and you're full of hate based off of me following other innocents, waste your lynch vote sure. Because there will be nobody to save ye come morning and you'll be one innocent down. Fool.

Ugh this game. Now I have no idea.

edit: I was asked by admin to edit a real name out of this post

I'm also slightly suspect of how quickly Shatter was willing to accept Jason's lie:
    2 out of shatter Perseus and nospeare are definitely villagers
    You forgot to add me.... again.
    Were you peaked? Awfully sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm also slightly suspect of how quickly Shatter was willing to accept Jason's lie:

Why? It's unlikely that one knows who the other is. Shatter may just have taken him at his word without looking back over the posts.

That's probably what he did do. And that's a worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Sanctioning an edit on this post, also on partyjungles post where he quotes it.

Original is all but quoted.

• Advertisement

Compare, Crosstown, what Stoogie did when I made a claim. He looked for proof of it. That's what a good goodie would do. I'm not saying Shatter is a baddie because of not questioning Jason (a few posts back I posted my top 5 and Shatter wasn't in it), but it does make him at least a bad goodie.
    That's why I said, when WWGM said they'd be late with the results, the priest could post after 10am without repercussions!!
    Stoogie wrote: »
    Where did you say that? Was it here or in a family room ?
    Sheesh!! Here:
    This could actually work in our favour. Priest could come out AFTER 10am, when any chance of a slaughter against them would be gone, but the result isn't yet announced so they're still free to post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

just like i accepted crosstowns lie

crosstownk wrote: »
    OK. Hopefully I've timed this correctly. I was planning on posting this after the slaughter but I don't see what difference that would make as I'll need protection tonight as there will be four more deaths. Posting now makes more sense as you guys will need the additional info in case I get slaughtered in the next few minutes.

So here's the state of dead to date. Hopefully I'll be still alive to learn the roles of the next two victims.

5 crosstownk Villager & Trainee

I really hope I timed this correctly.....

What Crosstown lie?

he was a confirmed villager

sheriff vote closes in 30 mins

I don't understand you, Shatter.

Crosstown isn't a confirmed villager in a Seer-sanctioned way.

But we're pretty sure that Sully didn't train a Lan or a Bar as the Priest, so Crosstown is as good as seer-sanctioned from being from one of those houses.

he was a confirmed villager

I see what your saying. Let me correct it - I'm a villager but yet to be confirmed by a source other than myself.

Is that accurate enough?

If I was a remaining Baratheon, Lannister or the Night King I could have had great fun informing the village that Andy was in fact the real seer and that Uriel was the last Baratheon :D

I'm logging off now to head for home and then I'm going out on the beer. I'm still unsure who to vote for. If someone can do a tally later on that'd be great.

I'll be logging in on the phone and hopefully I won't be late with the role after the lynch. I've set the alarm on my phone just in case. Although with the way this game fcuks with me head I doubt I'll forget.

yes and i didn't pull him up on it just like i didn't pull jason up on his comment.

I don't know how you can consider jason lying by claiming to be peaked when we had a list of who were

Am I really going to have to pull out the Joffrey memes to convince the "unsure who to vote for" people to lynch me? Even I have standards and Joffrey is very far below that line.

Don't let this happen:
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Greetings from an exhausted villager. I haven't a notion where we stand :( The few pages I managed to read were full of head melting memes.

Is there a consensus on who to vote for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I vote CROSSTOWN sheriff

Three baddies left, one from each. Doesn't that mean we're in a strong position? Eight of us. Course it's just a matter of figuring ou

were full of head melting memes.

I'm looking for this reaction.
    giphy.gif
    Is there a consensus on who to vote for tonight?

Imagine I'm the mad king and I have an endless supply of head melting memes

cf6.gif

You know what you have to do Persepoly...

Three baddies left, one from each. Doesn't that mean we're in a strong position? Eight of us. Course it's just a matter of figuring ou

Shíte sent that too soon before finishing.

It's just a matter of figuring out who they are. They must be damn clever.

I'm looking for this reaction.
    giphy.gif

Imagine I'm the mad king and I have an endless supply of head melting memes

cf6.gif

You know what you have to do Persepoly...

You want to be lynched? What's that about? You a baddie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya but they can kill 3 in the morning in theory and if we mistep tonight it makes 4... then its 4 on 3

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya but they can kill 3 in the morning in theory and if we mistep tonight it makes 4... then its 4 on 3

That's right. I keep forgetting that it's three votes from them. I really need to go over the posts properly for the lynch.

You want to be lynched? What's that about? You a baddie?

Just say yes, Jason, if you really want to be lynched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Looking for opinions here lads.

The game is dragging, no doubt. We want to speed things up a bit and shorten the day periods. I say a lynch at 9pm, evil kills at 12am (Midnight), a lynch at 12pm (Noon), an evil kill at 3pm, sheriff vote will close again at 6pm tomorrow, and then tomorrows lynch at 9pm will be as normal.

The game will probably finish tomorrow or Sunday, does anyone want it to go to Tuesday or Wednesday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement