Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm leaning to cast my own vote for party jungle.

Is it ok with everyone if the sheriffs vote goes that way too?

GM I'm happy with the speed up but can we make the slaughter 11:30 rather than 12?

I'm okay with this, unless evidence is presented otherwise.

Would more time between the kills help you Vale?

Sure, work ahead with what works for the group, I'll just try fit around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

WerewolfGM wrote:
    The game is dragging, no doubt. We want to speed things up a bit and shorten the day periods. I say a lynch at 9pm, evil kills at 12am (Midnight), a lynch at 12pm (Noon), an evil kill at 3pm, sheriff vote will close again at 6pm tomorrow, and then tomorrows lynch at 9pm will be as normal.

Sorry guys, on a work night out, i'm cool with this and am voting pj

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm grand with the new times also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

OK with new times

• Advertisement

ShatterProof...

No but I do agree

I'm leaning to cast my own vote for party jungle.

Is it ok with everyone if the sheriffs vote goes that way too?

GM I'm happy with the speed up but can we make the slaughter 11:30 rather than 12?

I already voted for pj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

No but I do agree

Ah nice, so you created a new account named "where" to post in this thread. Wtf dude?

Ah nice, so you created a new account named "where" to post in this thread. Wtf dude?

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I thought I'd be struggling to catch up as I'm in the pub.

Not so.

It seems that as the numbers get fewer and the weekend arrives that the game slows up. Maybe a mid week start might avoid this??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

A friday night start? Gives the most people the most change to arse off, when we're down to the nitty gritty it's midweek

Wha?

There were two posts made in this thread by the poster "where" not too long ago. It was an account ShatterProof made to post here for some bizarre reason.

A friday night start? Gives the most people the most change to arse off, when we're down to the nitty gritty it's midweek

You could always have an extended night period that runs over the weekend and then start afresh on Monday.

Now that would be boring. It just might work though

I already voted for pj

*sigh*

Vote changed to partyjungle

There were two posts made in this thread by the poster "where" not too long ago. It was an account ShatterProof made to post here for some bizarre reason.

That does seem odd?

Task? :P

You could always have an extended night period that runs over the weekend and then start afresh on Monday.

Nah. That'd slow it further.

Nah. That'd slow it further.

Ah now, sure game of thrones doesn't exactly move at warp speed now.

That does seem odd?

Task? :P

Poor old Jason is just not having a good day

Poor old Jason is just not having a good day

ezgif_2084536542.gif

I get so close...

• Advertisement

As night fell, the Storms End had become a ghost town. Most of the villagers didn't dare leave their house, for fear of ending up prey for the Lannisters. One brave villager however ventured to the tavern in hopes of getting a strong drink to help the nerves. This was none other than partyjungle. On his journey to the local, PJ felt uneasy. The town seemed as though it was deserted. No lights were on in any of the houses and all he could hear was the sounds of his own footsteps as he grew closer to the tavern. He could hear voices coming from inside the tavern as he pushed open the door. Inside the tavern were many of its usual occupants along with a few faces seen there less often. As PJ took his seat at the counter he noticed the conversations faded into hushed whispers. He didn't take much notice of this as he had been getting dirty looks from many of the Easterners today. Before he knew it he was pulled to the ground by the back of his collar, dropping his goblet and spilling it on the floor. Before he could see who it was one of the villagers picked up a piece of the broken glass and drove it straight through PJs chest. This was quickly followed by another piece of glass being drawn across his throat. As PJ bled out on the floor of the tavern. The rest of the villagers went back to their flagons. hoping they had done the right thing.

partyjungle was lynched.

VOTES

partyjungle - shatterproof, Shane.C, gufc21, The Valeyard, dottie_lottie, JasonS246, Persepoly, crosstownk, The Sheriff

JasonS246 - quickbeam, Barney92

Shane.C - partyjungle

Crosstown ,whats the word from the morgue?

Crosstown ,whats the word from the morgue?

Not yet. The village pathologist is investigating and I'm awaiting the post mortem result.

GM - what's the story with the PM. I'm stressing here!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Me too, way past my bedtime. Won't be up for the munch I'm afraid, but would like the verdict on PJ before I head.

Sorry had some negotiating on where I'm sleeping tonight to do

Balls. We're down another villager.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

:(

Night all.

• Advertisement

Balls. We're down another villager.

Well, f*ck that.