Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll try open the form now, next lynch is at 12pm, Noon

OK.

I'm off to bed now. I haven't been up this late in over a year. I blame you and your addictive game.

I've also had a beer too many.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Looks like I'm gone at noon, Dottie_lottie simple villager will be no more, I have to vote for someone so I'm voting for gufc. I'm off to the godswood to seek the strength to meet my fate.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Jon, please step this way and produce a valid ID, for both you and your direwolf....and Jon is?(drum roll).....

Someone has to go, dottie, may the darkness take you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm not sure of any of the others but currently thinking of voting for Shane or Jason. Probably with valeyard, dottie and gufc in the next group.

Stoogie vouched for you here so I believe you.

I know this is a long double post but I would like you to please carefully read and then consider the following Barney92 and crosstownk:
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Just say yes, Jason, if you really want to be lynched.

Quickbeam = Baddie
    You want to be lynched? What's that about? You a baddie?

Persepoly = Baddie

Two baddies that were happy to jump onto the lynch Jason bandwagon.

Moving on from that...
    Stoogie wrote: »
    Let's lynch Andy and see who voted not to lynch him and then decide.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Andy was lynched

A Neurotic - 6 votes - Nopeare - Andy - Barney - GUFC - Dottie Lottie - Shatterproof

Only 3 from that list are currently alive.

Barney92 , GUFC and Dottie Lottie. We obviously remove Barney92 and this leaves us with gufc21 and Dottie Lottie.

Now please take a quick look at this post by Stoogie. You will notice that I voted for Andy (Cersei Lannister) as requested.

• Advertisement

With gufc21 and Dottie Lottie remaining I want to focus on gufc21.

First bit of evidence:
    gufc1.png
    Do you see who thanked that post made by gufc21? quickbeam. That was a response for this post

Second bit of evidence:
    gufc2.png
    Notice how he was quick to accept my offer of being lynched?

Third bit of evidence:
    Does not implicate Quickbeam in any manner and is also thanked by Quickbeam.

Fourth bit of evidence:
    Quickbeam does not implicate gufc21 .

The next item isn't very strong evidence but I believe it strengthens my case.

A covering maneuver

As previously discussed, we have two villagers that can be lost without putting us in a bad position.

I ask the villagers to lynch gufc21 today.

If I am wrong about this and the game does not end. Do not hesitate to lynch me.

This way only two villagers are lost and then it's up to the rest of you to figure out who the real Lannister is.

Put it down to gut instinct, but I think gufc is alright, dottie and you however, just don't sit right with me. Especially as you've tried to get my lynched on numerous occasions based on nothing.

Haven't read your full post as I'm half asleep but will do in the morning

I have cast my vote.

voted-for-gufc21.png

Shane.C wrote: »
    Haven't read your full post as I'm half asleep but will do in the morning

I have at numerous times voiced my suspicion of you, don't let that cloud your judgement.

Carefully read my post and then make a decision. You will notice that I have put myself up to be lynched directly after gufc21.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think I'll just nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Late up. Need to get ready for work. If i have time before 12 i will look at it again.

But i just want to point out that the jumping on you bandwagon was sarcasm. If you take the post in context and look at the posts both before and after that i was suggesting someone else.... i think me and dotie again.

You do realise quickbeam was the last of his house. How would i have any inside knowledge of him being a badie? Me implicating him or not does not make me a badie, just means i thought he was innocent. I think most will agree, quickbeam played a great game

Carefully read my post and then make a decision. You will notice that I have put myself up to be lynched directly after gufc21.

Why not go before? You were in such a rush out yesterday

I'm sticking to both josh and dottie. The last remaining baddie is there . Dottie gets my vote today however

I'm sticking to both josh and dottie. The last remaining baddie is there . Dottie gets my vote today however

Josh.... jason?

Sorry, Jason not Josh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

gufc21 wrote: »
    You do realise quickbeam was the last of his house. How would i have any inside knowledge of him being a badie? Me implicating him or not does not make me a badie, just means i thought he was innocent. I think most will agree, quickbeam played a great game

Yeah, I was almost starting to think he might be on to something there until I realised this point. I've no idea how you and quickbeam would have implicated each other since you wouldn't have known who the other was. It would've been a fair point had there been two from the same family left.

Ugh. My head is all fuzzy.

Unless we get the final Lannister, I'll be slaughtered later - in the middle of the All Ireland final replay. :(

I'm still very suss of dottie and also of Jason. I'll be voting for one or the other.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why not go before? You were in such a rush out yesterday

NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING! Yet you guys continuously keep me in this game!

Every time I think I'm getting this

giphy.gif

This happens

giphy.gif

Anyway, if you do win the game gufc21; Very well played!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I have put my case forward. You don't have to believe me and that's fair play to you.

I wish you all good luck in routing out the last baddie.

Goodbye,
    JasonS246

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Jason stood, proclaiming his woes to the world.

"Im bored Mom, I'm gonna look at memes" he shouted every 15 minutes, like a petulant child. Despite her fear of children, Dottie_Lottie decided she'd had enough of this whiney little **** and stormed over to smack the head off him, hoping he'd shut his face.

Despite his adolescent protests about how even this was boring, he fought back. A quick blow to the ear cut him short, as he panned out on his back. Dottie leapt on top of him and picked up a rock to smash his head in. As she held it quavering over her head, her throat was split by a pike. Gufc21 stood at the end of it, white as a ghost and shaking like a leaf. Dottie fell like a plank beside Jason, and he stood up, deciding maybe like wasn't so boring after all.

Votes to come.

Jason next, thoughts

Dottie_Lottie - Gufc21, Shane.C, CrosstownK, The Sheriff
    Gufc21 - Dottie_Lottie, Jason's246
    Jason's246 - Barney92

Did not Vote - The_ValeYard

Voting is now open for Sheriff.

Would ye like a kill at 3 or 6?

I'm ok with either. VOTE CROSS FOR SHERIFF

Barney

I'm ok with either. VOTE CROSS FOR SHERIFF

Can cross be voted again... i vote cross if so

3pm

VOTE CROSS FOR SHERIFF

• Advertisement

No point in voting me for sheriff. I'll be dead at 3pm.

Vote Barney for sheriff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement