Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I haven't been informed of dotties role but as the game hasn't been won I'd say she's a villager.

Sorry dottie:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Dottie_Lottie - Gufc21, Shane.C, CrosstownK, The Sheriff
    Gufc21 - Dottie_Lottie, Jason's246
    Jason's246 - Barney92

Did not Vote - The_ValeYard

I did vote?????

The trainee role is now irrelevant as there's only a single Lannister left. Once they're lynched it's game over.

Still no role confirmed for dottie but worst case scenario is that she was the bodyguard. If she wasn't then Jon has the option of coming out and being protected at the next slaughter which will increase the villagers chances of lynching the remaining Lannister.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yeah, I agree crosstownk. The trainee role itself isn't very important, however it is important in the sense that we know it's a goodie whilst you're still here. However, that'll be gone whenever the next munch is I presume (I'm okay with 3 for the munch by the way). If you could let us know whether she was the bodyguard or not crosstownk, that could change how we play this. If she was just a villager, then Jon could come out, be nominated sheriff and protected from the next munch. If she was the bodyguard then my view is that Jon should reveal themselves when/if it gets down to 3/4 left or if they are in danger of being lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I did vote?????

You didn't fill the lynch form

• Advertisement

You didn't fill the lynch form

I'm pretty sure i did..

I'm pretty sure i did..

It only got 8 responces, each of the other players and two who changed a vote. Post who you would have voted for to let people know, but the form never came in

Dottie was a villager. The bodyguard is still alive.

It only got 8 responces, each of the other players and two who changed a vote. Post who you would have voted for to let people know, but the form never came in

Very odd.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Dottie was a villager. The bodyguard is still alive.

Okay, so, if we figure the final villagers, we know Jon Snow, we have a pretty good chance of nailing a baddie tonight.

• Advertisement

Crosstownk arrived back at his monastery on his horse, he had spent the day riding somewhere for a bit of piece and quiet. His brothers noticed nothing odd at first, until they saw all the blood dripping down the side of his black horse. They raced over to help him down, as he sat slumping in the saddle. Seven arrows pierced his body, one in each thigh pinning him to his horse, and five littered throughout his torso.

After being pulled down from the horse and given some milk of the poppy, he woke from his sleep, screaming that the Lannisters were after him, they wanted him dead. He claims it was through the mothers mercy he was not killed, as his guardian angel watched over him.

Crosstownk was saved by Barristan/Guardian Angel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Can you open the lynch form please. It's nap time irl

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lol.... you absolute beauty bodyguard.

Vote crosstownk for sheriff

I'm probably sticking with lynching Jason. His attempts to accuse gufc seemed rather baseless, especially towards the end.

Well played bodyguard! Ballsy move last night to protect someone else.

When is the next lynch?

Done Jason

NEXT LYNCH AT 9pm

NEXT LYNCH AT 9pm

Could be my fault, if so sorry. Head all over the place.

Could be my fault, if so sorry. Head all over the place.

You what?

Time to update the lists!!!

• Advertisement

You what?

The vote thinge

I don't understand what you're apologising for?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Fair play bodyguard, ballsy enough. Who we going for tonight? I'm in favor of Jason. He was trying to get me lynched based on nothing and gufc too.

VOTE CROSSTOWN FOR SHERIFF

Is there a consensus on Jon Snow? I think there are benefits to them coming out now and waiting one more turn. Come out now and the potential pool for Lannisters is smaller but then it also outs Jon to the remaining Lannister if they don't already now.

I think its vital that jon comes out now. Hopefully its valeyard and that leaves jason as the lannister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Thank you Barney :) thank you Shane.C :)

Some encouragement.

Good luck in the search for patterns and good luck in routing out Tywin, I am envious of his play.

Cheers,

---

Any particular reason to only lynch at 9pm? It's quite a whiles away for what is an obvious result. Lynch at 6pm maybe then slaughter at 9pm?

gufc21 wrote: »
    I think its vital that jon comes out now. Hopefully its valeyard and that leaves jason as the lannister

I know nothing.

We know cross is a good guy, if jon snow comes out it narrows it down, I'm confident of valeyard, barney and gufc being good guys also. Leaving Jason.

My votes for lynching would be as follows if Jason is in fact an innocent:

Barney
    Valeyard
    gufc

Not that it will get that far with the lynch and munch coming soon. If Jon snow comes out now, we can cross him off the list. I'd do it if I were him...

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    it also outs Jon to the remaining Lannister if they don't already now.

It doesnt matter at this stage. As cross said earlier, the lannister has to get 1 on 1. Or 2 on 1 with the sheriff's vote

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement