Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

How does lynch at 6, munch at 9 and lynch at 12 sound to everyone?

Also, anyone want to try help me get an engineering internship in Galway as I was as sound to run this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Sounds good DS, can't help with an internship unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

How does lynch at 6, munch at 9 and lynch at 12 sound to everyone?

Also, anyone want to try help me get an engineering internship in Galway as I was as sound to run this game?

Tbh i think we should get a response on whether or not to reveal john first

Maybe have a vote on it...

I say yay, its important to reduce the suspect pool

I vote yes for John to reveal himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think they may already have, but I vote yes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Can't make the 6pm lynch. Dublin are playing a game more important than this one!

If Jon comes out now we've another confirmed villager and a safe bet for the bodyguard to protect tonight.

I'm probably going to throw 2 votes Jason's way.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Can't make the 6pm lynch. Dublin are playing a game more important than this one!

If Jon comes out now we've another confirmed villager and a safe bet for the bodyguard to protect tonight.

I'm probably going to throw 2 votes Jason's way.

That's 4 votes for coming out which would be a majority i think.

Ya im on jason too so i guess whatever time suits

Sound we'll leave it at 9 for Jackie over here.

Up mayo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Shane.C wrote: »
    My votes for lynching would be as follows if Jason is in fact an innocent:

*when

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Hey me roar

I AM JON SNOW

KING OF THE NORTH

Tell us your task, Jon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Had to slip three oasis song titles into my posts

Awesome, that leaves jason, barney , me and gufc as poss baddie. We lynch Jason, and next barney imo

CrosstownK modkilled for being a Dub

CrosstownK modkilled for being a Dub

The Strokestown Curse lives on....... :D.

Sam stays at home.

Well assuming Jason is lynched and cross is killed, I'll be voting for gufc. I know Vale is good, and am almost certain Shane is too. So that would just leave gufc.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well assuming Jason is lynched and cross is killed, I'll be voting for gufc. I know Vale is good, and am almost certain Shane is too. So that would just leave gufc.

I'm happy enough that Vale is Jon based on Stoogies posts back when me, Barney and Uriel found the task posts.

The bodyguard will obviously need to protect Vale tonight.

It looks like we're agreed on Jason. I'll vote closer to the lynch.

Am I still sheriff?

I'll put my case forward after slaughter, don't think there will be one

So that would just leave gufc.

Nail biting.

Although if it is gufc...

• Advertisement

Nail biting.

Although if it is gufc...

... its not

Yeah you are Crosstown, unanimous decision

gufc21 wrote: »
    ... its not

It'll be you after me buddy, see you at the campfire.

Uderzo-et-Goscinny--Asterix--19.JPG

Not really, but we'll be in close proximity.

It'll be you after me buddy, see you at the campfire.

Uderzo-et-Goscinny--Asterix--19.JPG

Not really, but we'll be in close proximity.

All i can say is we were fortunate not to kill you last night... may not have gotten nk if we had... cheers for that.

It's gone a bit quiet here and maybe because that's the villagers are resigned to just lynch and slaughter and hope that as the odds are in our favour we'll get the Lannister before we all get killed. That may indeed work out.

However, I'm going to give my reason for voting Jason. They should be taken with a pinch of salt given my incorrect suspicions of dottie despite the posting evidence that looked like she was supporting Andy.

Jason gave the appearance that he wanted out of the game. If that was the case then he could have easily PM'd the mod to get mod killed. Maybe he didn't want to that given the effort the mods go to keep the game up and running. Somebody mentioned in a post the other day (I'll try find it later) that he may have wanted out because he was the sole survivor of his clan and was on his own - no other Lannisters to chat to. This kind of made some sense to me as for a period in the last game I was the only remaining wolf for a day or two with no real clue of what to do next. He also came out with that lengthy post pointing the finger at gufc which didn't hold water for me.

I'm happy that Barney is onside and if he's not then he's playing an absolute stormer. I'm also happy that Vale is Jon. That leaves Shane and gufc as my next highest suspects - in no particular order.

If you have the time, post a summary of your reasons for voting/not voting Jason. It might help avoid a dottie situation.

My reasoning is also that post about gufc. The not wanting to play anymore and then the lengthy post almost makes the lack of interest seem a ploy.

The not wanting to play anymore and then the lengthy post almost makes the lack of interest seem a ploy.

Yeah - I didn't vote for him that night as I didn't want to lynch a villager simply because he was a disinterested player. So maybe the "do what you like, lads because I don't give a fcuk" was the ploy.

And if he is a villager at least the memes will stop :D

My reasoning is also that post about gufc. The not wanting to play anymore and then the lengthy post almost makes the lack of interest seem a ploy.

You have already made up your mind, short of posting a screenshot from the gm declaring my role, nothing will convince you otherwise. So why the long post?

Your time line is fail though, I've been wanting to be lynched since turn 3, when there were still lannisters around. Lol

My decision to not be mod killed was because I didn't want to put an innocent villager up for lynch in my place, but you guys continued to keep me around for some bizarre reason. Regardless, this will be over In 16 minutes. Hallelujah!

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

I'm sure the GM is going to have a rather inventive death for me. Keep it civil though.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    And if he is a villager at least the memes will stop :D

It would have stopped long ago if you lot got the hint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement