Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hey now, it's Digital Solitude in this domain buddy. Writing the story now hold on

*it's not a secret Shane don't worry...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Apologies, got carried away.....

The_Valeyard, Shane.C, Barney92 and gufc21 came together. Vale's luscious locks meant he was the only one recognised, though Shane's enormous greatshield and winged armour gave a few hints away.

After a long night of campaigning gufc had realised Barney had killed his brother A Neurotic to try prove his innocence, disgusted with his treachery, and the lengths he would go to, gufc was happy to end the Lannister lineage. He and Shane quickly grabbed him while Vale stood and watched.

Was this the right thing to do? Vale could see that Barney had a short blade pointed at gufcs ribcage. He had to make his mind up soon, would he go with his gut and kill gufc, or trust in him and Shane and kill Barney. He had trusted Barney all this time, they had all trusted Barney, why would they turn on him now? It seemed like madness, surely gufc was the remaining Lannister?

Going against his better judgement, Vale pulled his sword back, and using both arms, thrust it into Barneys belly. With a squelch, he pulled it out as quickly as it went in, a shower of blood followed. A hideous smell filled the air, it would appear Barney had soiled himself from the pressure on his intestines. Shane and gufc dropped him to the floor, the stain would reveal that Lannisters, do not, in fact **** gold.

The three men stood and looked at one another. The battle for the iron throne has died down, but someone still needed to plonk their arse onto it. The Baratheons and Lannisters had been foiled in their plans, but Westeros was far from at peace.

Rumors of White Walkers stirring in the north were becoming more and more commonplace, with mysterious deaths and missing rangers being reported every day.

In Westeros, only one thing was certain.

Winter is coming.

Villager Victory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

white_walker_queen_sansa_by_amyarts93-dablf9j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Well done villagers.

Well done mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

....and exhale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Unlucky barney

Well done villager scum

Yaaaaaaaaay

Well done catching barney that was such a Lannister move we thought he had it

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer comes to mind barney, well done all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Good game all. Well done.

Now bow before your king.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

That was some move barney. It desrved the game...

Duno how u saw through it vale. Well done.

Apologies to all the villagers i pushed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well played all and cheers mods. I knew it was going to be difficult and I didn't really ever give a good reason for anyone bar my teammates for being a baddie. I found it very hard not to seemed like I was making up reasons. Anyway, congrats villagers. Sorry Andy and neurotic, I tried my best.

Thanks all for being good sports, especially Jason who was bored out of his bollocks for a while, and Shane for telling me to post the kill before Vale changed his mind.

My favourite part was Shane commending the GAs ballsy play in not protecting Crosstown, this was after he had forgotten to tell me who he wanted to protect :pac:

Also Barneys game plan for the last three lynches "Kill Crosstown until he's dead and then Valeyard until he's dead"

You'll all have to wait for Jayop or Maximus Alexander to sort Wolf Room and Dead Chat permissions on the backroom

In light of above, I'd like to offer my apologies lads...hahaha, but hey, it worked in our favor! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Don't know how you made that call Vale, but we'll done!

Well played Lannisters, you were a hair away from it. Barney, you played a blinder hard luck. I'll let you all into the dead room now.

Now bow before your king.

Brainsssss

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well played all and cheers mods. I knew it was going to be difficult and I didn't really ever give a good reason for anyone bar my teammates for being a baddie. I found it very hard not to seemed like I was making up reasons. Anyway, congrats villagers. Sorry Andy and neurotic, I tried my best.

It was a legendary move

Think I gave anyone access. If anyone still can't get in let me know.

• Advertisement

So, I was a wolf three games now. At least I was a good Wolf this time around ;)

Party in Max's gaff

So, I was a wolf three games now. At least I was a good Wolf this time around ;)

You had a baba and won the game of thrones
    You were a great wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Think I gave anyone access. If anyone still can't get in let me know.

Do we get access to the other threads now?

How do we get access to dead room

Shane.C wrote: »

Are you dead?

andy125 wrote: »
    Do we get access to the other threads now?

Yeah, should be visible to all under Archive now.
    Shane.C wrote: »

Register here if you haven't already. Use the same username as Boards please.

I have access to Baratheons but not to Lannisters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Stoogie wrote:
    I have access to Baratheons but not to Lannisters

Me too, can read storms end but not casterly rock or winterfell

• Advertisement

Winter fell is boring
    Dazz posted twice and vale talked about his baby
    I want to see the Lannisters

This discussion has been closed.