Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Radiography or TCD Pharmacy?

Options
  • 26-09-2016 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Contemplating whether to move from TCD pharmacy to UCD radiography, I have until the 31st to decide before the fees start kicking in. I just don't like trinity as a campus and much prefer UCD's campus. In halls you share with the same gender but in UCD (hoping glenomena) you can pick. Also I'm not even sure I want to do pharmacy anymore, it seems like such a hard course and stressful lifestyle and I would only want to do hospital pharmacy not community. I'm thinking of moving to UCD next year and doing radiography because I'm guaranteed to work in a hospital and it's a 4 year course rather than 5 year and have to pay €8000 at the end. I want to work with patients not a lab also. Please help someone

Advertisement