Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave in Trinity?

• 26-09-2016 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey there ,
    Does anyone know if there is a microwave on campus or if any of the restaurants offer a microwave service so i can heat up my lunch? i usually bring some food in a small microwavable box and it would be handy if i could eat it hot :) thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

There's 2 here: https://www.tcdsu.org/kitchen

There's almost always one in the postgrad rooms in buildings like the SNIAM & Lloyd you'd be able to use. I think they're putting one in the Hamilton somewhere this year as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

There's 2 here: https://www.tcdsu.org/kitchen

There's almost always one in the postgrad rooms in buildings like the SNIAM & Lloyd you'd be able to use. I think they're putting one in the Hamilton somewhere this year as well.

Yeah don't do this. As someone who inhabits a postgrad room in a building there is nothing more annoying than people wandering in thinking they have the right to use the microwaves.

In my day we ate our food cold. Or brought a sandwich.

There are communal microwaves on level 2 in the TBSI if you're stuck. But please don't go into the postgrad rooms if you don't belong there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

JCR used to have a microwave over in goldsmith

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Gadfly Girl

There's a microwave in the Student Room above the SU, and a table, couch, sink...

Advertisement