Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Contract Change

Options
  • 26-09-2016 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Quick question, I know this concerns a discount for Home Services but is it a change to the contract terms of the Bill Pay mobile service too ?

I have no Home Services but just wondering could I use it to get out of my mobile contract

Contract change notification Vodafone Mobile Discount- effective 1st September 2016

The Vodafone Home services discount that was issued to Vodafone Bill Pay and Pay as you go mobile customers is ending. These changes will come into effect on 1 September 2016 and will be reflected in any bills issued after that date. As a result of this change, you may change or cancel your contract without penalty within 30 days and prior to 1 September, by dialling 1907. The continued use of services after the effective date is considered acceptance of this change.

Advertisement