Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what do you think about the 3DS Dragon Quest VII?

Options
  • 26-09-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I got it from the Nintendo E shop and its great so far. Heard its long to finish.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Had my eye on this and meant to buy it, got black out drunk at the weekend and funnily enough got a notification this morning from base.com that my order was dispatched, drunk me is good to meself :p looking forward to giving it a bash tho, heard its over 100 hours long!!, theres meant to be an island based on ireland too, really wanna see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andrewdj409

Spoiler, I saw that one. I even so "go raibh maith agat" in one of the dialogues. 50 hours in and I haven't got to the advanced classes yet :) Great graphics I must say tho - love the battle mechanics too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I happen to know I'm getting it for Christmas and I can't wait. I've played Dragon Quests 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 and loved them all so it'll be nice to fill in that gap. I really like the way they translate regional accents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andrewdj409

Yes, I quite like reading them while putting on the accents, I like the French and German ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Working my way through Dragon Age Inquestion and Fire Emblem Birthright and it's next on my list of long assed games to play after those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Want to buy it but got sidetracked with bills and other real world crap. I'm gonna park it until brack Friday, hopefully it goes sub €25 somewhere by/before then, wish 3ds games came with soundtracks I have a bunch of ds rpgs that came with CDs, even a digital music code would be cool.

Advertisement