Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore Water Pressure

• 26-09-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I built a house in Tullamore town just over a year ago. I installed a T-80 triton shower that is directly mains fed.
    In the last month I have experienced a dramatic loss in water pressure making this shower unusable.

My first question is, has anyone experienced a similar loss of pressure recently?

I finally got a response from Offaly county council via Irish water, they are coming out to check our pressure however the rep pretty much admitted that Irish water are trying to do more with less in the area and lower pressures are a consequence.

My second question is, have others heard similar things around offalys water planning and do we have any recourse?

Advertisement