Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK 74 entry-level airsoft rifle less than 320fps, Dublin

Options
  • 26-09-2016 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am selling an AK74 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle (CM.028), second owner, working condition. I bought it at 60 EUR in poor condition, repaired and completed missing parts and ensured its reliability, then used in several major milsim airsoft games but no longer need it. No battery, no mags, no sights, no fire suppresor. Plastic body with KALASHNIKOV logo. Tactical RIS rails on the grip. Would like to sell for EUR 60, slightly negotiable. You can bring your battery, a mag and some BBs (and eye protection) if you want to test it. I guarantee for my honesty.
    I am also selling a sturdy black rifle case that fits the rifle, first owner, bought at EUR 30, ready to sell at EUR 20.
    Alternatively, I can sell the electric airsoft rifle AND the case together at EUR 75.
    High resolution images available upon request.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭paddymul01

Can i get a pic please

• Registered Users Posts: 21 wiehwor

Hi m8 im interested in the rifle case but could you post some pic of it and tell me how big it is if its big enough for an AUG ill take it for €20 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Grysio

Hi, I'd love to but as a new Boards user I seem to be unable to post pics or links here. Any clue how I can send you the pic?

Mod snip. Off thread dealing is not allowed. Read the link below regards posting pictures.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057193411/1

The link does not work? Dear Mor, how am I supposed to show potential buyers the pictures of what I'm selling???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

remove the http://www do a space between the dot and com

so mypicture.com/picture.jpg becomes mypicture. com/picture.jpg

This way the link will come up. I'll check back later, and fix them for you.

Thanks! So, please check out bit. ly s-l-a-s-h 2dPtOM3 for the pictures.

Made them small do do this faster :pac:
    Grysio wrote: »
    398634.jpg
    398635.jpg
    398636.jpg
    398637.jpg
    398638.jpg
    398639.jpg
    398640.jpg
    398641.jpg
    398642.jpg
    398643.jpg
    398644.jpg
    398645.jpg
    398646.jpg

Disclaimer; I'm posting this for the sh|ts and giggles. I don't know the poster, and am not affliiated with the poster.

:pac:

:P

• Advertisement

Thanks! I appreciate this.

The rifle replica is still available!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 linkara221

Interested<Snip>