Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sillan Tours - 9am to Dublin generally on time?

Options
  • 26-09-2016 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone ever takes the 9am bus from Navan to Dublin with Sillan tours and whether the timetable is accurate in terms of drop off times?

I'm due in college at 10am and the bus timetable has a drop off of 9:45am on Nassau street which is 5 mins from college for me so if perfect, but I'm just wary of how accurate the 9:45 time is.

Thanks for any help on this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

I've never travelled Sillan before, but I'd say you'd be cutting it fine especially with all the Luas works around College Green! It's a nightmare getting through there some mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Sillian is really reliable. I've been getting it for the past year and I think it's been late twice.

sorry to dig up this old thread, but didn't want to create new one!

I'm thinking about using Sillan for a new job in D2. Where in Nassau St does it depart? On their timetable they show 5 mins from Nassau St. to Jury's Custom House Quay! How is that possible? Also, does anyone know if they pick up anywhere else along the North quays?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

The Sillan stop on Nassau St is opposite the Blarney in at the Kildare St junction. Sometimes it pulls in to the layby after Kildare St too depending on how busy it is. You just have to keep an eye.

It doesn't take long to get to Jurys via Pearse St and over the Liffey. I'd say 5 mins on a normal day. Slightly longer if really busy.

No other stops on North Quays.

Hope that's helpful.

Ed* wrote: »
    The Sillan stop on Nassau St is opposite the Blarney in at the Kildare St junction. Sometimes it pulls in to the layby after Kildare St too depending on how busy it is. You just have to keep an eye.

It doesn't take long to get to Jurys via Pearse St and over the Liffey. I'd say 5 mins on a normal day. Slightly longer if really busy.

No other stops on North Quays.

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks Ed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement