Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 Revive

Options
  • 27-09-2016 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

The adopted child of the BF family, back online and working.

https://bl2142.co/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Was actually just playing BF2 yesterday using Revive, it's held up really well for a ten year old game, still great fun to play. Serious nostalgia buzz booting up the game and navigating the menus/loading screens!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

I've been playing a bit of Revive 2142. Almost got the Pilum unlocked. Pressing the Escape key to quit out of maps and it slowly bringing up the options menu instead is just as annoying as it was 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

2142 back up??? Deffo my fave of all the BF games!

Would love a new up to date version

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I absolutely ADORED that series, alot of people didnt like it but it was so out there and a welcome break from the World War genre......the VOSS and the ZYLOV or whatever it was called absolute beast. And then the walkers that had the handling of a 3 wheeled car LMAO.

Ahhh good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I absolutely ADORED that series, alot of people didnt like it but it was so out there and a welcome break from the World War genre......the VOSS and the ZYLOV or whatever it was called absolute beast. And then the walkers that had the handling of a 3 wheeled car LMAO.

Ahhh good times.
    Ah the voss, how i miss that gun, it was really awesome and with flick of a button presto it turned into a shotgun which was absolutely lethal.
    Also Cerberus landing, one of the best bf2 maps ever

• Advertisement
Advertisement