Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account Cancellation

Options
  • 27-09-2016 8:54am
    Site Banned Posts: 7

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]Hi[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]My a/c number is xxxxxxxx[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]I am a new sign up yet to be installed but I am still under contract with Virgin Media for 3 more months and face early termination charges if I proceed.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]I have been  bombarded with calls from your courier for the past 2 days even though I told him the situation, and I have also called your customer service department twice only to be put on hold for 20 minutes and the call then dropping.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]Please cancel this down with immediate effect.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", NotoColorEmoji, "Segoe UI Symbol", "Android Emoji", EmojiSymbols]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]Hi[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]My a/c number is xxxxxxxx[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]I am a new sign up yet to be installed but I am still under contract with Virgin Media for 3 more months and face early termination charges if I proceed.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]I have been  bombarded with calls from your courier for the past 2 days even though I told him the situation, and I have also called your customer service department twice only to be put on hold for 20 minutes and the call then dropping.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]Please cancel this down with immediate effect.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif,]Thanks[/font]
    Hi Ike Clanton, 

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this has happened and I apologise to hear you were having some issues getting through to us. 

For your own security purposes, I would recommend you edit or remove the post containing your account number as this is on view to the public. 

Unfortunately, you would need to contact our cancellations team directly on 1901 (option 4) and have the guys look into this for you as we are unable to cancel accounts from here. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Site Banned Posts: 7 Ike Clanton

Ciara I've rand twice already, get put on hold, passed around to different departments for 20 minutes and then the call drops

This is unacceptable customer service - i can verify myself via private message but I am not calling again to be hung up on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Ciara I've rand twice already, get put on hold, passed around to different departments for 20 minutes and then the call drops

This is unacceptable customer service - i can verify myself via private message but I am not calling again to be hung up on
    No problem Ike Clanton, can you PM me & I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

So has this been cancelled after the PM i received saying you guys would look into it 

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

So has this been cancelled after the PM i received saying you guys would look into it 

Cheers
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I’m going through my PM's now [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Ike Clanton [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]& will be back to you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

Cheers Pamela 

Advertisement