Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People blocking public parking with cones

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Problem is that selfish gits will park anywhere, so if they don't charge for it, it gets abused.

And that is exactly why the Bons introduced parking fees. Workers/shoppers etc were parking in the Bons private carpark for free for as long as they wanted and walked the 5 minutes into town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭endagibson

There should be a law where one cannot own a car unless one also has a space in which to store it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

embraer170 wrote: »
    I am seeing ever more people in parts of Tralee blocking public street parking spaces with traffic cones.

I have attached some recent photos from Strand street.

Some of these houses have their own driveways to park their cars but are still blocking the space outside their house with a cone.

I also wonder where they got the cones.:rolleyes:

Found a similar thread to yours over in the Commuting&Transport right here that's still active.

Advertisement