Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statement for renting a house?

Options
  • 27-09-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I need to rent a house and my landlord demands a bank statement. Does BOI can issue a speciic statement for that purpose or should I give him a "normal" statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi, I need to rent a house and my landlord demands a bank statement. Does BOI can issue a speciic statement for that purpose or should I give him a "normal" statement?
    Hi djmojastara

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

There is no alternative statement we can provide regarding your landlords request. 

Your statements can be downloaded and printed using BOI365 Online. If it's for the purpose to prove to your landlord you hold an active bank account, you may prefer not to show your balance or transactions on the statements. You could cover this detail of the statement if you wish.

We hope the information helps. Please feel free to come back again if we can help further. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement