Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is tizus.com?

Options
  • 27-09-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Does anyone know what Tixuz.com is all about
    I listed a flat in July on daft.ie and it was rented out then and the ad was taken down.
    Last week I started getting phone calls again about the flat and I've found out that my ad is listed on this tizus website.
    I've requested that it be taken down and it still hasn't been and there seems to be no other way to contact them.

I'm curious as to why and how my ad ended up on there.
    Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Looks like a young lad who enjoys karate.Are you sure of the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

Well I'm a dope It's actually tixuz.com it's a classified ad website. I'm just wondering how my ad got on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Its a website for sale.The answer is at the bottom of the page...

This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.

Advertisement