Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlevania 30th Anniversary

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can't wait for Konami to give it a nice birthday.

...oh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have to say, there's a lot of negativity around the N64 games. They have their problems but they are far from terrible. I played through the first one recently and had heaps of fun with it and the sequel is even better. The first one's only flaw was is that it's obviously very rushed. Legacy of Darkness was the game it should have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I have to say, there's a lot of negativity around the N64 games. They have their problems but they are far from terrible. I played through the first one recently and had heaps of fun with it and the sequel is even better. The first one's only flaw was is that it's obviously very rushed. Legacy of Darkness was the game it should have been.

Jog my memory, did Sean Bean do the voice of the main character of the N64 one?

Or was that a different 3D one I'm thinking of, or am wrong entirely... :P

I think I remember renting it out from xtravision and finding it insanely difficult...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That was Lord of Shadows on 360 and PS3. That was a decent game but just a God of War clone. It didn't feel anything like a Castlevania game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

That was Lord of Shadows on 360 and PS3. That was a decent game but just a God of War clone. It didn't feel anything like a Castlevania game.

No that was PAtrick Stewart and Robert Carlyle, Sean Bean did Aria of Sorrow!

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    No that was PAtrick Stewart and Robert Carlyle, Sean Bean did Aria of Sorrow!

Ah, maybe that's where I was getting mixed up...

Cheers

Wait? Sean Bean was in Aria of Sorrow?

Wait? Sean Bean was in Aria of Sorrow?

Not according to IMDB...

Pretty sure I was mixing it up with the one on the PS1 with Robert Carlisle....

I did a google search for it and found Sean Bean as Julius Belmont on Deviant Art...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Does his character snuff it by the end of the first act?
    He tends to do that you know...

• Advertisement
Advertisement