Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deceased brother still getting bills, months after I have sent in death cert.

Options
  • 27-09-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My brother passed away over 18 months ago. I had contacted Eir regarding this multiple times, and that we were awaiting the death cert due to the nature of his death. Once this arrived (13months later), I sent you a copy of the cert. A month later we get a letter from a debt collection agency - looking for the money. I too have sent these guys the death cert.
    We are still receiving bills for my brothers account from Eir. How can these please be stopped?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

iseegirls wrote: »
    Hi,

My brother passed away over 18 months ago. I had contacted Eir regarding this multiple times, and that we were awaiting the death cert due to the nature of his death. Once this arrived (13months later), I sent you a copy of the cert. A month later we get a letter from a debt collection agency - looking for the money. I too have sent these guys the death cert.
    We are still receiving bills for my brothers account from Eir. How can these please be stopped?

Thanks.

Hi iseegirls,

I'm genuinely sorry to hear this. You should certainly not still be receiving these bills.
    Can you PM me the account number and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Thanks Pamela. Typically, I've left the details at home, will PM you the details once I'm home.

Thanks Pamela. Typically, I've left the details at home, will PM you the details once I'm home.
    No problem  iseegirls,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Thanks for sorting this out Pamela through private messages. Much appreciated.

Thanks for sorting this out Pamela through private messages. Much appreciated.
    No problem at all  iseegirls, glad it's finally sorted for you.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement