Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to EI with NEST - No Call Back

Options
  • 27-09-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Using the Electric Ireland site i switched my electric to EI with the NEST offer and no one has called me back since last week. When should i expect a call in relation to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi BrookieD,

Thank you for getting in touch. I have sent your query to the Home Services/Sales department and await response in relation to the current waiting time (which can vary).

It is likely that they are busy with inbound calls at the moment, resulting in difficulty securing an outbound line, however we will certainly pass your details to them if you private message us your name in full, address and telephone number.

Thanks,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

thats great, many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi BrookieD,

Thanks for your patience while this matter was being looked into for you.

Our Home Services and Sales teams aim to contact customers within a few working days regarding contacting customers for the Nest offer. However, due to a large volume of incoming calls this timeframe has increased.

Could send us a private message with your account details?

• Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into arranging a call for you, if you have not already received one.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement