Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

Cut the legs off Elias before he could start

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Big dog on Smack Down now

Why did he punch Vince ???

A more serious less goofy Reigns could work

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

So what feuds are ahead now?

Roman v Bryan? Lars? Kofi?
    Finn v Lars? KO? Nakamura?
    I’d like a sheamus v Finn just for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i think itll be roman feuding with eilas to start with till a lars feud dont see anything in lars.

knowing how they love booking roman bad theyll have him win mitb and cash in on kof

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So when is the biggest acquisition in smackdown history going to be announced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Elias is amazing until the bell rings. I can't remember even one semi-interesting match he has had.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Elias is amazing until the bell rings. I can't remember even one semi-interesting match he has had.

Him and the iconics are very simaler in that character wise there fantastic but once the bell ring there not a lot there. although eilas is just kinda average were iconics are bad

Few guesses

Lars will prob randomly appear for the next few weeks and attack people until someone comes out too confront him

They could do this buddy thing with New day and Ko until Bryan is back and then throw him back into the title picture. Prob a multi man match at the next PPV with the foreign baddies and New day/KO which might lead too something for KO

Reigns prob show his dominance and qualify for the MITB match where I think he will win it

Finns challengers ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Thats because he gets interrupted and laid out before he can even think about having a match, Alister Black, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, New Day, Undertaker, Double J, Cena, The Big Dog, im sure theres more, its the price he pays for getting himself over

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Thats fine though, not everyone needs to wrestle or be all that good

There’s how many proven top class wrestlers who dont get the chance in ring, but Elias and his music stuff is a great change of pace for tv and ppvs, its better than other filler such as Hornswoggle type ‘comic relief’

He gets the crowd going, thats his role, and he’s hella good at it

• Advertisement

this wont happen but

heel balor vs kofi for the title with the club vs new day involved could be so great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

What is happening with Sheamus? Is he moving to Raw?

Floppybits wrote: »

Maybe or he could be sick/injured

Might be better option breaking up the bar. Not sure if he has what it takes to be a top singles guy again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seems to be he had visa issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Joe was meant to be on Raw, I think, but was sick. Saw that in another thread

Did they say where Sheamus was?

I think Kairi and Asuka need work as a team. They seemed to have some problems.

Look forward to seeing how Buddy Murphy does

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Did asuka and kari get a name last night ? I wonder will it be the Japanese experience or oriential experience ? I mean the Vikings lads got a stupid name change.

The Asian Sensations.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The Asian Sensations.

Team Asian Sensations.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Team them with Karl Anderson and call them the Hot Asian Wives

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Floppybits wrote: »

Suffered a concussion according to Meltzer in the same match Big E did his ACL.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah feck, that's ****e luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Anyone know anything about Daniel Bryan, I saw Mike Johnson said that he was injured at WrestleMania but the situation was being closely guarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Speculating here, but the spot where Kofi grabbed Bryan's arm while he was on the ground and stomped on his head at mania actually looked a bit rough. I'd say he got a concussion.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2019-04-23#full-detail-40059399

Becky vs Ember? Becky vs Bayley? No, you'll get Becky vs Charlotte again and you'll like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Could be a way to segue into other programs. Becky-Charlotte needs to be put into the back pocket until Summerslam or perhaps next years Wrestlemania.

Such a massive roster yet they’re doing the same stuff over and over and over

How many televised matches is that now since Summerslam, it must be 7 or 8 by now

It would be a big rematch come Summerslam time, but right now it will only get a deserved sigh from everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

5 - Hell in a Cell, Evolution, Smackdown 1000, Supershowdown and Fastlane.

They were also involved in a 3 way at TLC with Asuka.

Still a lot when they would have all been title matches except Fastlane

They done the same for a while with Sasha and Charlotte when they were trading the title like mad, so many matches in a short time and you'd get sick of them even though they're good

AJ vs Nakamura and Joe were done to death last year too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Monokne wrote:
    5 - Hell in a Cell, Evolution, Smackdown 1000, Supershowdown and Fastlane.
    They were also involved in a 3 way at TLC with Asuka.

Plus a triple threat at Summerslam last year with Carmella and another with Rousey at Wrestlemania.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Becky is dropping one of those belts a.s.a.p. and honestly even as someone who loves Becky I think she should. She’s better off on one show, be it Raw or Smackdown, rather than being all over both. It doesn’t do her or the division as a whole any good. Even if she dropped both belts soon it shouldn’t hurt her unduly now she’s had her moment of history.

Advertisement