Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bryan also not going.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thought Carmella was going to pin Truth. Just ask him to lie down and close his eyes, then she gets a ref to quietly count as she places her hand on him.
    So the only difference in 24/7 and hardcore titles is less violence? We need to start seeing more 1 on 1 instead of those crowd attacks. Maybe have bigger names try for or get the title down the line but don't keep it for long.

Who was the first "Big E"?

Now the big mystery is Why did Carmella have that bra? Didn't look like hers.

Is Bayley heel now or just being more serious? As for the whole being past the hugging thing, maybe she needs to tell her entrance video and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bryan also not going.
    Apparently neither is Aleister Black.

God I would love to see the absolute scenes if most of the roster boycotted. That 50 man rumble would be hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Dolph Ziggler ffs

Sounded like he was crying throughout the whole promo

• Advertisement

ThePott wrote: »
    Apparently neither is Aleister Black.

God I would love to see the absolute scenes if most of the roster boycotted. That 50 man rumble would be hilarious

Not even a Rumble. It's a Battle Royal, so will be hard to tell how many in the ring with that number. And remember the Greatest Royal Rumble had guys we never heard of before or since?

Speaking of Black, when is he gonna appear in a non speaking role?
    And after seeing a sign with her name, Where's Liv?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Not even a Rumble. It's a Battle Royal, so will be hard to tell how many in the ring with that number. And remember the Greatest Royal Rumble had guys we never heard of before or since?

Speaking of Black, when is he gonna appear in a non speaking role?
    And after seeing a sign with her name, Where's Liv?

Liv was on the European tour tagging with ruby riott who had shoulder surgery according to WWE.

J. Marston wrote: »

Velveteen dream is a jammy bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Velveteen dream is a jammy bastard.

I unwisely doubted you when you mentioned Becky & Seth being a thing, am not going to make the same mistake again :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I unwisely doubted you when you mentioned Becky & Seth being a thing, am not going to make the same mistake again :pac:

Well come on they were siting next to each other at the HOF. And there had been constant rumours of them being a couple prior to that. That's the talk about Cathy and old velveteen dream anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

Oh God I thought it was a rumble, a Royal is an even bigger clusterfk.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking will never forget Not Yokozuna

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

J. Marston wrote: »

Was she not going out with Balor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Well come on they were siting next to each other at the HOF. And there had been constant rumours of them being a couple prior to that. That's the talk about Cathy and old velveteen dream anyway.

Balor now seems to be all over some Mexican (I think) television presenter judging by his Twitter. He’s either stalking her or banging her. Prefer Cathy myself but who knows what happened there.

Pentecost wrote: »

Balor now seems to be all over some Mexican (I think) television presenter judging by his Twitter. He’s either stalking her or banging her. Prefer Cathy myself but who knows what happened there.
    Cathy is gorgeous and smart as all hell. She’d have the pick of who she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Did ziggler forget he was world champion before and not to be a whinning bitch feeling sorry for himself

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that is proof if we ever needed it that the 24/7 title is a joke if they wanted to put some Prestige in it Roman would have won it at the end tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just when i think it cant get any worse for Elias, he's now at 24/7 title level

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just when i think it cant get any worse for Elias, he's now at 24/7 title level

And he dropped it before Smackdown was over.

Yeah, so much for titles being important. Just giving it away like that. And why did Truth pin Drake anyway?

Speaking of Drake, is it not a bad idea to make a GM who acts serious right after Smackdown look like an idiot outside 205 Live?

Now to figure out what they're doing to Black. At this point I can only assume heel

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Kofi annoys me now. He was viciously beaten last week, his friend was injured again in a sneak attack and how does he enter Smackdown? Jumping and smiling and throwing pancakes.

I read that he is 11-0 since he won the belt and he has been having good matches. That is how you book a champion, why does everything else about him have to be so dorky though?

Charlotte confuses me too. One week she can look stunning, then the next week it can look like her face is melting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

It's only dawned on me that Shane is booked as the biggest heel on either show other than Brock. It's been that way now for a while :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

ERG89 wrote: »
    It's only dawned on me that Shane is booked as the biggest heel on either show other than Brock. It's been that way now for a while :eek:

I was just thinking earlier that he’s wrestling all the flipping time now. I didn’t mind him too much when he was just doing a couple of matches a year and doing his lunatic spots but he’s a relatively out of shape 50 something year old Dad at this point. Who other than the extended McMahon family actually wants to see him in the ring or even on screen all the bloody time? Another symptom of why people aren’t watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

Yes it’s for the money grabbing Saudis and yes it’s 15 years too late....but that Goldberg Undertaker segment was fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Officer999 wrote: »
    Yes it’s for the money grabbing Saudis and yes it’s 15 years too late....but that Goldberg Undertaker segment was fantastic

It still could be a decent match. Both always had matches with big spots and moments. And Goldberg looks in great shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Truth winning the title under the ring.

This is 1000000000000 billion times better that anything WWE are putting out live on the main shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Loved Goldberg's promo. Only thing that's interested me in wrestling since Mania is this match with Taker. Match would have been great fun 2004-ish had he not left the company.

Hopefully they script it with just big moves from the bell, similar to Goldberg's match with Lesnar at Mania. Would like to see Goldberg win but think they'll put Taker over.

Truth winning the title under the ring.

This is 1000000000000 billion times better that anything WWE are putting out live on the main shows.

They had a camera under the ring? Now I want to see all the times Hornswoggle was the Raw GM from under there

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They had a camera under the ring? Now I want to see all the times Hornswoggle was the Raw GM from under there

A WWE 24 Special.

So anyone else think they're confused by their own wild card rule? Like how many of those lumberjacks were also on Raw?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

So anyone else think they're confused by their own wild card rule? Like how many of those lumberjacks were also on Raw?

The roster split isn't actually a thing anymore.

Advertisement