Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ERG89 wrote: »
    Looking at reddit apparently Reigns opponent for SummerSlam will be
    Daniel Bryan according to Meltzer.

Cannot believe Trish is 43, she still looks great....as shallow as that sounds :o
    Why give someone like Bryan only a week to build a feud when he's the best on the mic in the whole of WWE? Dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

J. Marston wrote: »
    Why give someone like Bryan only a week to build a feud when he's the best on the mic in the whole of WWE? Dumb.

That pesky guy knocking down the set trying to hurt Roman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Thats a mania main event there doing with weeks build. match will be great but come on

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Bryan's big announcement was that he got his forklift license?

I thought Joe was to be his opponent with the "summit" and all.

So they do all this buildup for Ali and then have him lose clean to Dolph

I also wonder what Rey Mystero done to someone backstage. Hes always getting attacked and never given fair treatment much nowadays ???

Joe as a face ??. Nope way better as a heel

• Advertisement

My God, they finally managed to make Roman look cool. That's how he should be all the time!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My God, they finally managed to make Roman look cool. That's how he should be all the time!

Yeah, I'd agree there. The swagger of demanding everyone else leave the room, before just throwing Buddy around till he got answers. Its the silent badass they've constantly tried to tell us he is without actually showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The crowds reaction to who's attacking Reigns was another moment where I had to check if my speakers were working as Rowan & Bryan stood there to a reaction so muted it was as if the audiences were all on their phones or already left.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The size of Trish's heels not to make her look tiny beside Charlotte.

The size of Trish's heels not to make her look tiny beside Charlotte.

Charlotte towers over most of the women. I'd say she's nearly 6ft.

• Advertisement

She wears tall heels a lot. It's not like she will be wearing them on Sunday. Maybe the high heels is why she slapped Charlotte across the top of her head instead of her face.

When Buddy said Rowan, I was sure he said Roman, which is why this is one of the few times, it was actually spelt out who he was talking about.
    At least Buddy was finally given something to do.

I agree about Ali. Why have him lose clean to Dolph. Maybe have one of Lucha House Party or someone expendable come out.

And these Shelton bits have been going on for a long time. I'm sure they'll go the way of the Mojo bits

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

CastorTroy wrote: »
    She wears tall heels a lot. It's not like she will be wearing them on Sunday. Maybe the high heels is why she slapped Charlotte across the top of her head instead of her face.

When Buddy said Rowan, I was sure he said Roman, which is why this is one of the few times, it was actually spelt out who he was talking about.
    At least Buddy was finally given something to do.

I agree about Ali. Why have him lose clean to Dolph. Maybe have one of Lucha House Party or someone expendable come out.

And these Shelton bits have been going on for a long time. I'm sure they'll go the way of the Mojo bits

How great would it be if the WWE could work out a storyline where Roman actually was behind all of this.

Fake Roman!
    Or we go all Fight Club

bit extreme when u think about it someone who just got over a serious ilness and they are trying to kill him by attempting to crush him

Could Bryan not just say his annoucement without all this ?I wonder what his problem is with Roman

Going to be weird esp if they enforce the unique brands that we have to wait a full 5 days after PPVs to find out what happened from SD rivalries

SD live will start the big 4 weekends from Oct with Raw ending them ??. Am I right in saying that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Going to be weird esp if they enforce the unique brands that we have to wait a full 5 days after PPVs to find out what happened from SD rivalries

SD live will start the big 4 weekends from Oct with Raw ending them ??. Am I right in saying that

Yep

mania week will start on the friday im guessing as well so that will change up the last smackdown as it will have to be held in were ever there doing mania

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

"You all loved Raw Reunion so much, now we bring you Smackdown Reunion, only on FOX"

Adiboo wrote: »
    "You all loved Raw Reunion so much, now we bring you Smackdown Reunion, only on FOX"

Speculation of that pairing appearing together in the ring for the first time ever but more people just putting 2 and 2 together

SD is only 2 hours expect lots of short backstage crap with the 'legends'

suppose $100 grand really means **** all to KO with a his money. Storyline I suppose. Really wish they would end this rivalry between him and shane

• Advertisement

Quite like evil Charles Manson type Daniel Bryan

Aleister asking for people to knock has to lead to The Fiend showing up outside the door one week saying "Let me in", doesn't it? Because that would actually be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Roman selling well for buddy Murphy. Hopefully it helps buddy get established on the main roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Roman selling well for buddy Murphy. Hopefully it helps buddy get established on the main roster.

They should use the KOTR to help him get over, he's that should make it to final beating some of the bigger names like Joe and Owens.

Charlotte towers over most of the women. I'd say she's nearly 6ft.

Cornette said before that he's 6ft and that Charlotte was at least his height if not a bit taller.

Io at Takeover, Cedric last night, Buddy tonight. Some noticeable break out performances this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

And just like that Kevin Owens was made look like a loser after a good promo at the start of the show.

Actually been quite a good SD

Wonder will we end with another Reigns cliff hanger ?

Cliffhanger indeed wonder who it was ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Cliffhanger indeed wonder who it was ??

To be honest I find the whole soap opera-ish cliffhanger ending of the week tactic to be quite embarrassing. It doesn't help that you know this won't end next week and is going to drag on and on and on and on.

Advertisement