Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fake Ambrose did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

And just like that Kevin Owens was made look like a loser after a good promo at the start of the show.

Maybe just to top of his Austin type tribute act, he'll win King of the Ring, and hopefully we get more of McMahon v Owens

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Quite like evil Charles Manson type Daniel Bryan

Hes just great in everything he does theyd be smart if they somehow keep th angle going till Fox debut and its headlined by Bryan vs Roman
    J. Marston wrote: »
    Aleister asking for people to knock has to lead to The Fiend showing up outside the door one week saying "Let me in", doesn't it? Because that would actually be cool.

Thats a mania match

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Genuinely intrigued by the "Whodunnit?" stuff? I haven't a clue who they'll go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I thought I missed something when Elias didn't come out with his title. I guess they didn't want the distraction.

Thought we might've got a Gargano appearance.

Charlotte beating the last challenger for the title. Guess that means she'll be next in line?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I thought I missed something when Elias didn't come out with his title. I guess they didn't want the distraction.

Thought we might've got a Gargano appearance.

Charlotte beating the last challenger for the title. Guess that means she'll be next in line?

The next PPV clash of champions is in Charlotte North Carolina so I imagine she’s a lock for a title match against Bailey. And the other 2 horsewomen will be facing off too ironically.

Loughc wrote: »
    The next PPV clash of champions is in Charlotte North Carolina so I imagine she’s a lock for a title match against Bailey. And the other 2 horsewomen will be facing off too ironically.

Safe to say she won't be winning the title anyway because nobody seems to win in their hometown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Any chance it's Luke Harper trying to take out Reigns,would be an easy way to write him back on TV and elevate him

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Genuinely intrigued by the "Whodunnit?" stuff? I haven't a clue who they'll go with.

I have a feeling they don't know either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I'm just waiting for this again...

CraftyOffensiveHydatidtapeworm-small.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm just waiting for this again...

CraftyOffensiveHydatidtapeworm-small.gif

Vince: IT'S ME ROMAN,

Commentary: Collective what

Vince: It was me, all along Roman.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

The nonsensical babbling “Knock knock” promos from Black are astonishingly cringeworthy

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Commentary: Collective what

:pac::pac::pac:

Except now a days it’s be ruined by Cole.

Cole: Wait, could it be, it is!! Oh my!!! It’s boss time :pac:

TimesArrow wrote: »
    The nonsensical babbling “Knock knock” promos from Black are astonishingly cringeworthy

You don'T....liKe him puttinG A heaVy.....emphasiS on cerTain letters in ranDom wordS wiTH..........staggereD......Pauses?

As I said, have The Fiend kill him. I've lost all interest in Black with these silly promos.

TimesArrow wrote: »

Just have Alexander Wolfe knock and say "Little pig, little pig, let me in"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

You don'T....liKe him puttinG A heaVy.....emphasiS on cerTain letters in ranDom wordS wiTH..........staggereD......Pauses?

As I said, have The Fiend kill him. I've lost all interest in Black with these silly promos.

Awkward promos aside.....all going well it would be an interesting Mania feud. Black is one of the rare gems that once he enters the ring you utterly forget everything else about his presentation. To me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Allister black pisses me off

So much talent but given this stupid gimmick where he wants a fight. Be better if he just came out an attacked people instead of waiting for someone to knock on his door

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Allister black pisses me off

So much talent but given this stupid gimmick where he wants a fight. Be better if he just came out an attacked people instead of waiting for someone to knock on his door

Especially now that somebodies already knocked on his door and the lads had a match. They'll probably just keep running with these silly promos as they've absolutely nothing to do with him. If NXT goes live they should just send him back there to be one of the top guys.

I bet we wont find out about Romans attacker tonight???

Could go like Bryan's big announcement and he will smirk and just walk out not naming who it is

Be some laugh if it was Big show or Kane

The smirk and exit is the Shelton move. Bryan gets annoyed and exits. The writers must love these ideas since they don't need to actually come up with dialogue.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    The smirk and exit is the Shelton move. Bryan gets annoyed and exits. The writers must love these ideas since they don't need to actually come up with dialogue.

Shelton did it ha

Andrade will make a fine KOTR winner.

Luke Harper is going to be revealed to be the one trying to kill Roman

The SD KOTR matches seem a lot more one sided than the raw ones but great match between Andrade and Apollo Crews

Bryan making Murphy look a million bucks and putting him over clean. Gonna be interesting to see how big of a push he's gonna get.

Sami Zayn as Nakamuras mouth piece

This could work

So it was Luke Harper disguised as Eric Rowan ??

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

Was that Luke Harper??

Don't think it was Harper. He has darker, beadier eyes. Think it was just some guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Yeah! Except it wasn't whatsoever in the slightest.
    Officer999 wrote: »
    Was that Luke Harper??

source.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Don't think it was Harper. He has darker, beadier eyes. Think it was just some guy.

Your winner..... and NEW WWE CHAMPION..... Some Guy!

Advertisement