Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

It's Derek Rowan.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It doesnt matter who attacked Roman because they are not gonna win this feud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Rowan gets a first name again? Guess it was to stop it sounding like Roman.

So was anyone else waiting for Zelina to take off her jacket? Just me?

I forgot Nakamura was IC champion so good idea to get Zayn. Just hope he doesn't get annoying

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So Rowan gets a first name again? Guess it was to stop it sounding like Roman.

So was anyone else waiting for Zelina to take off her jacket? Just me?

I forgot Nakamura was IC champion so good idea to get Zayn. Just hope he doesn't get annoying

LASH-LEY LASH-LEY LASH-LEY

Sorry wrong gimmick :pac:

And without Lio, I had forgotten about Lashley. No more hype

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

How did these guys not burst out laughing doing this crap, Bryan nearly loses it in the last 10 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

Someone pointed out that Bryan's new gimmick is a guy on cocaine and I can't unsee it now.
    Is there any reason why the guy in the video Roman showed couldn't just be the lookalike from last week? Also Bryan slapping the daylights out of Rowan was pretty funny.

Ali v Murphy was an absolute banger, hope those guys continute to get a spotlight shone on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i just love how bryan turns any crap into gold

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bayley vs Lacey was surprisingly good.

Yeah I was watching and thought that video doesn't prove it was Rowan. Just proves it could be the guy Bryan and Rowan kidnapped.
    Did they just let him go after that or is he tied up somewhere?

So Owens stuns Elias and doesn't pin him? And the stunner was so devastating, Elias was out for ages.

• Advertisement

Fox's Smackdown ad is fun...

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1167453448826019840?s=20

Like the new logo too.

Maybe they'll stop constantly referring to it as Smackdown Live now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

The RKO on the mannequin was class hah!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The RKO on the mannequin was class hah!!

I burst out laughing at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Austin and Rock featured heavily neither have been active in nearly 16 years except for a few appearance here and there.

Sad show that not one current star has the drawing power or name value to sell the show's debut on Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Elias into the SD KOTR final and face the winner of the Andrade and Gable. Could we see a repeat of what happened on Raw and this will end in a no contest and be a triple threat semi final ?

Gable into the SD final

Elias vs Gable in next weeks SD final

G'wan Gable. I'll be sickened if he wins the whole thing though. Could've backed him at 66/1!

J. Marston wrote: »
    G'wan Gable. I'll be sickened if he wins the whole thing though. Could've backed him at 66/1!

Reckon the winner will come from the raw side myself

Vertically challenged myself so I knw how Gable feels ha. An inch taller than me too baxtard ha

So Rowan is back on his own now

Another big bearded shouty guy yawn

• Advertisement

It's gonna be King Corbin isn't it.

Wonder if this is a very slow build to a 4HW match.

ThePott wrote: »
    Wonder if this is a very slow build to a 4HW match.

I think so. Becky and Charlotte will call a reluctant alliance soon to take on Sasha and Bayley and then eventually all four will splinter again.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think so. Becky and Charlotte will call a reluctant alliance soon to take on Sasha and Bayley and then eventually all four will splinter again.

I think we'll have the tensions build to an almost boiling point and then when the FOX deal kicks in and the split becomes more hardline again it'll cool off until we get some Survivor Series action and eventually Royal Rumble. Could definitely see this being the Mania match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

if ronda was to come back you could do the 4hw vs 4hw but all four of wwe horsewomen being reluctant partners

Chad seems the likely finalist from Smackdown since he's the only one they're giving time to, that isn't just talking about being King. But think being King suits a heel better

sky88 wrote: »
    if ronda was to come back you could do the 4hw vs 4hw but all four of wwe horsewomen being reluctant partners
    I've been speculating on that match forever. Would be a good way to get Ronda back without too major an involvement either and would be a great rub for Shayna on the main roster.

Not sure if it'll happen though, they were teasing it at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

My god Rowan is terrible on the mic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

anyone have trouble watching smackdown on skysports last nite?.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,447 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Rumours of Stone cold been the new GM

Him alongside Shane

Advertisement