Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Rumours of Stone cold been the new GM

Him alongside Shane

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

You can never be sure of anything in wrestling, but i cant see Austin returning as GM again

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

You can never be sure of anything in wrestling, but i cant see Austin returning as GM again

He could return part time with only appearing on the show in person a few times a year

Fox might want a big name like him on the show

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He could return part time with only appearing on the show in person a few times a year

Fox might want a big name like him on the show

Where was the rumour posted about him coming back as GM?

Loughc wrote: »
    Where was the rumour posted about him coming back as GM?

There was none to the best of my knowledge

• Advertisement

Heard the Stone Cold GM thing here

https://youtu.be/aV-inCr1uWk

Yer man's voice would do ur head in

I stopped watching when he said Vince will win the 24/7 title

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Did Alister Black get his promo techniques from this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

sky88 wrote: »

Taker his replacement

Interesting development but where are they going with Elias. Hes over cause of his amazing promo skills but seems to devalue his in ring ability imo ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Taker his replacement

Interesting development but where are they going with Elias. Hes over cause of his amazing promo skills but seems to devalue his in ring ability imo ?

Looks like it’s a legit injury

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Taker his replacement

He'll be another Miz. Great talker, average as hell in the ring.

sky88 wrote: »
    Looks like it’s a legit injury

****e what's the issue do ur knw ??

Drew recently got surgery too

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Taker his replacement

Another stellar prediction that will definitely come to fruition.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Another stellar prediction that will definitely come to fruition.

Ah only a guess ha

Fresh one is a multi man battle royal for the finals spot really ****ing over Gable

Ah only a guess ha

Fresh one is a multi man battle royal for the finals spot really ****ing over Gable

Jason Jordan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Taker his replacement

Ah Jesus christ

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ok I have a "guess" too and the Taker angle mightnt be too far out. See, here's what's gonna happen...

Chad hits the ring for the match. Who's his opponent gonna be. Who? No not Jim Neidhart in a mask (the big rhino), no. Suddenly, the WWE universe hears the sweet strains of a theme tune they've waited years upon years to hear fill their auditory canals once more

"Brooklyn Brooklyn, we bringin' da hood to you"

JTG storms down the aisle to applause. Somehow the crowd have gotten hold of NJPW style streamers and the flood the aisle with them.

But JTG is not coming empty handed. He's brandishing a weapon. Upon closer inspection, the camera zooms in to find he's in fact wielding Kerry Von Erich's half prosthetic foot. Taker assisted in the exhumation.

Chad is shocked, faints, and 1,2,3 we've got a new King.

Taker starting the show off

Jesus what a waste of taker

Shane is back

• Advertisement

Shane o mac in a KOTR semi final. There going to hand Corbin the KOTR

Mandy rose by god u would buy her a supermacs ha

Rowan has a very tame entrance music for someone who wears heavy metal shirts

Pancakes stuffed inside the title. I hate this reign more and more each week.

Jesus what a waste of taker

Should've put him in King Of The Ring like you said. Up and comer like him needs it plus it would fit his character well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm hoping they give Gable a good showing but I'd laugh if it was a quick squash with end of days for the early win.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Finally we find out why Rowan attacked Roman and turned on Bryan. It was so he could get his first name back

Just watched Sami's promo there, i liked it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Omackeral wrote: »
    Should've put him in King Of The Ring like you said. Up and comer like him needs it plus it would fit his character well.

Would be funnier if WWE didn't put a balding, white haired, sweaty, 49 year old non wrestler in to replace Elias.

ERG89 wrote: »
    Would be funnier if WWE didn't put a balding, white haired, sweaty, 49 year old non wrestler in to replace Elias.

I suppose they had to remind us by bringing him back, that he was still in a storyline with KO

• Advertisement

I can't remember ever having such a quick turnaround on a wrestler as I have on Kofi. I got caught up in the KofiMania hype, it was a great moment but now I cannot wait for his reign to be over but I know it won't end on Sunday because of this 10 year redemption arc nonsense.

Sick of this pancake bullshít. Brutalised by Owens? Next week, laughing and throwing pancakes. Best friend injured by The Revival and Randy? Next night, laughing and throwing pancakes and now the new thing of shoving the pancakes inside the title.

Kill him, Orton. Put some gravitas back on the title.

Advertisement