Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

What has happened to KO? Not so long ago he was in line for a huge baby face push and they not so subtlety tried to emulate an Austin vibe with him.. now, he’s a nobody again..

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

What has happened to KO? Not so long ago he was in line for a huge baby face push and they not so subtlety tried to emulate an Austin vibe with him.. now, he’s a nobody again..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

He's hinting at a return to NXT on his Twitter. Wouldn't be surprised as they'll be looking to add a few names.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Pentecost wrote: »
    He's hinting at a return to NXT on his Twitter. Wouldn't be surprised as they'll be looking to add a few names.

with a young family already based in orlando being back in NXT would be perfect for him when you think of it

also KO vs cole and the undisputed era wouldn't be a bad way to kick off on USA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

Would work well with the firing too in theory.

Definitely gonna get more from the main roster to NXT with USA move anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,615 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Reports that Cole will be moved to Smackdown as the lead announcer.

Reports that Cole will be moved to Smackdown as the lead announcer.

wouldn't be surprised if its him and renne in a 2 person booth as fox in general seems to like there middle aged white man working with attractive blond a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Jesus what a waste of taker

Shane is back

Could it be that Taker is in fact, a Giver?

Nice Rub for Samuel

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Bryan to help Roman?

Can't remember if I asked before, but do we get 2 episodes of Smackdown the week of its move, or just a longer gap between episodes? So is the last USA episode on 24th September or 1st October?
    I'm assuming it's the 24th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

24th of September is the last USA Smackdown.
    Next episode is on the 4th of October on Fox.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So Bryan to help Roman?

All signs point to that yeah.

I'm hoping it's a swerve bro and Bryan beats down Roman and has Harper and Rowan as his lackies and they target Kofi and the new day next.

Loughc wrote: »

I'm hoping it's a swerve bro and Bryan beats down Roman and has Harper and Rowan as his lackies and they target Kofi and the new day next.

a few weeks more of build till a tag team match of rowan/harper vs brayn/roman probley stretch it to fox debut and bryan is finally revealed as the mastermind

would prob ruin him pairing them again but the fiend as the mastermind could be a way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »

I think it'll be a swerve also.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,355 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wow quite unexpected Brock Lesnar

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bearded Brock looks like a killer. That is how a champion should look.

Surely Brocks winning the title on the 4th Oct and be a 'fox' champion but only appear now and again as usual

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bearded Brock looks like a killer. That is how a champion should look.

Agreed. Hope he squashes Kofi in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Kofi got a good run. Better than the likes of Rey and Benoit anyway.

As for Brock....why do I have a weird feeling Fox's dirty stench is going to be all over SD.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Kofi's run has been pretty underwhelming but once they didnt go to the rematch with Bryan it was all downhill. Orton, Ziggler & Samoa Joe was never going to lead to hot feuds or great matches but Kofi didnt show much either.
    Brock's reigns have in the main been poor too & very, very repetitive so I wouldn't exactly be looking forward to it either.

• Advertisement

Not a great reaction for Brock. Expected bigger considering how much of a surprise it was for him to be on Smackdown.

The whole thing being made of moving to Fox is bringing back memories of ECW on SciFi having zombies and all

Not a great reaction for Brock. Expected bigger considering how much of a surprise it was for him to be on Smackdown.

The whole thing being made of moving to Fox is bringing back memories of ECW on SciFi having zombies and all

well it already has a lot of republicans i think thats the fox bracket covered

i do like this no **** taking Harper and Rowan but feel when the big dog (with Bryan maybe) overcome them they will just fade away again

The KO thing is interesting and might be a smart way of getting Shane Mcmahon off TV but how is shane been fired part of the lawsuit thing ?. This will drag on til Survivor Series with Team KO vs Team Shane i think with 100% winner take all between KO and Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

So Owens sued his boss rather than just beating the **** out of him? What a badass!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The KO thing is interesting

Its already gone stale and should be ended, they forgot about this storyline for a couple of weeks so to bring it back, shane gets put into the KOTR which results in KO getting fired, now he is suing Shane for getting fired yet is still performing on house shows, stupid, just let it go now

Its already gone stale and should be ended, they forgot about this storyline for a couple of weeks so to bring it back, shane gets put into the KOTR which results in KO getting fired, now he is suing Shane for getting fired yet is still performing on house shows, stupid, just let it go now

shane had jury duty those weeks he was off

obviously got a taste of the legal justice with were storytelling went

sky88 wrote: »

obviously got a taste of the legal justice with were storytelling went

Vince is a bit of nut job and would use anything for a storie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

sky88 wrote: »

Ah right, didnt know that, that explains his absense but where was Owens, was he studying law, just in case he ever got fired and could find a way where he could one day fire his boss despite been fired himself

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Could be down to the fact he hasnt been on tv for like a few weeks? If he had been away for a lot longer he probably would have got a bigger reaction. Or people just dont give a **** about him anymore ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Could be down to the fact he hasnt been on tv for like a few weeks? If he had been away for a lot longer he probably would have got a bigger reaction. Or people just dont give a **** about him anymore ha

I'd say it is more the latter, people just don't give a Sh1te about him. It doesn't help that they keep giving him a belt and he is not seen for weeks on end

Advertisement