Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,611 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

More likely typical WWE not giving two ****s that they released the draft before it actually happens on screen and spoiling the show for those watching.

Paul E could make me seem like i could take Brock with his promos.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So sick of Heyman.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,349 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What else could they do with this Cain guy after this $$ ppv match

He did sign a multi year deal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Yeah they released draft pools earlier but I didn’t look at then in detail. Are you saying they are spoiling the draft tonight ?

More or less. Round 1 and 2 have been exactly identical to the list they released today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

They have Kofi jumping around all happy in gorilla before the break while Brock the man who beat him for his championship the week before is standing out in that ring. So stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Just sitting down to this now... New Days theme annoys me!!

So the only changes to Round 3 was selecting Bliss without Nikki and KO being picked a round earlier instead of Viking Raiders.

Wow not such star power in those last picks

Poor Cesaro left as a free agent

So Bliss and Cross get drafted separately..... Both to Raw :D

• Advertisement

Sheamus is not even in the draft

Must be finished in the ring

Free agents from tonight's list
    Cesaro
    Humberto Carrillo
    Akira Tozawa
    Sin Cara
    Eric Young
    EC3
    Chad Gable
    Heath Slater
    Drew Gulak
    The B-Team (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel)
    Tamina

They keep trying to make it out that Fury is the heavy weight champion.

About time she did that and got rid of that dumb side ponytail.

J. Marston wrote: »
    About time she did that and got rid of that dumb side ponytail.

The hair would been grand long once it wasn’t too the side. Even the name Bayley is too much of a face name imo. Go with something Spanish sounding and have her and Sasha reform the BFF’s stable as two top heels

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sheamus is not even in the draft

Must be finished in the ring

Free agents from tonight's list
    Cesaro

Hopefully NXT is an option.

Heel Bay wearing the The Undisputed Era's colours Bay Bay.

Bayley wins the title and then has new theme music all of a sudden

I wonder is Charlotte going to Raw ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Bayley wins the title and then has new theme music all of a sudden

I wonder is Charlotte going to Raw ?

What’s on Charlottes face?
    I doubt that’s new theme music sounds pretty generic

Well Flair will be an 11 time Champion by the end of the year I would guess.

Also her face might be melted off by then.

Bayley and Becky at SS, should be good. Though Charlotte will probably win another to title by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Another stupid Charlotte reign but if it got to heel bayley I’m cool with it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Yeah Bayley came out the winner on this out of the blue. Bye bye Charlotte.

Edit cringe looking at the comments on social media. I wonder do these people feel stupid at all by being marks for the "yay heel boo face" dynamic.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

The whole show has such a stench off it.. the company itself is the ultimate heel.. those “war room” clips were so cringey.. the football guys looks so bemused and disinterested when trying to hype wwe. The next few weeks will be painful as they dance around crown jewel and eventually hype “brand supremacy” for survivor series. It’s such nonsense. The last week, if anything, has made me even more disillusioned with the state of the company and the product. The women’s division is a joke. Another pointless title reign for flair.

And they’re actually using the name Shorty Gable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Spoiling their own draft haha, absolutely brutal, they really couldn't give a f*ck anymore.

The network executives were so cringey, jumping around like they won the World Cup when they drafted Randy Orton.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

sky88 wrote: »
    Another stupid Charlotte reign but if it got to heel bayley I’m cool with it

Did she not turn heel over a month ago???

She grabbed a chair from Sasha Banks & hit Becky Lynch with it several times.
    TimesArrow wrote: »
    And they’re actually using the name Shorty Gable

Is it any real surprise anymore, the only people that are more clueless than wwe creative will be the ones that inevitably defend it.

They said that teams can be drafted with one pick yet Raw wasted two on Alexa and Nikki. They hadn't a clue what they were doing last night.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They said that teams can be drafted with one pick yet Raw wasted two on Alexa and Nikki. They hadn't a clue what they were doing last night.

Expanded a bit over in the draft thread, but that seemed to be an audible they made when they realised they had accidentally released full spoilers for the draft order. Looks like the two were meant to be picked together, but once they realised (mid-show) what had happened, they drafted them separately to throw the leaked list off a little.

Anyway, my main take away from this show was that Kofi doesn't seem to care about last week, or that his title run even happened, so I guess I won't either.....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

To quote from father Ted "cowboys Ted, cowboys."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I lol’d

Advertisement