Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ali with new fancy graphics

Sheamus on his way back

Sasha looking really well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭randomspud

I've got to admire your moxey for live posting this nothingness.

What channel is this twaddle even on anymore over here? I know Sky dropped it because there were only a couple of hundred people still clinging on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

PTH2009 wrote: »

That whole segment was crap. Lacy Evans is woeful. Reigns knocking ziggler into 2021 with the steel chairs was great. Welcome back sheamy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Wait.. so the “new face” of the FFH was that horrendous looking belt?? And the plates on Brays belt look so crap..

Roman’s promo at the start- “it’s all wwe, y’all” when the fans start chanting nxt. Well if it’s all wwe why should anyone give a damn about brand supremecy? And they’re literally going with the “dog” stuff.. “well you eat dog food”.. it’s such bollocks

Hopefully Sheamus has a big impact on his return

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

Would't throw her out of the bed if she had a wet fart.

Bayley looks like a mom driving around in a 7 seater.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Wait.. so the “new face” of the FFH was that horrendous looking belt?? n

I think the “new face” thing was meta. Daniel Bryan has flipped fully back to being a face again. By engaging with the crowd again, and accepting the cheers, he’s fully embraced being good. And Bray is taking credit for introducing the “new face”.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

joejoggs wrote: »
    Would't throw her out of the bed if she had a wet fart.

Thanks for sharing?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Floppybits wrote: »
    That whole segment was crap. Lacy Evans is woeful. Reigns knocking ziggler into 2021 with the steel chairs was great. Welcome back sheamy.

Lacey is a better promo than both Sasha and Bayley. I think it's ridiculous how those two have been on the main roster for years now and haven't improved the slightest bit on the mic.

Mandy Rose is the drizzling shìts. Instagram model spoofing as a wrestler.

Am I supposed to be hyped for a Sheamus return in late 2019?

Roman is actually the best thing about the show and the only guy who feels like the slightest bit of a star.

Smackdown is the worst it's been in years, in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Sheamus doing a retro run, fair enough.
    Sick of the Roman story tbh, went on for a bit long too.

That Fiend belt is ugly as hell and not in a good way, it looks goofy and cheap.
    Crowd did not know how to react to the Fiend scalping (?) Bryan.
    We all knew DB was going to be face soon but I'll miss his run as Eco-Maniacal Daniel Bryan but still.
    Not sure where the card for TLC is going and we're only 2 shows out from it. Gonna be a real rushed card with a lot of rematches I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Daniel doesn't care about the environment any more? He'd better lose the beard or get a haircut to sell whatever the Fiend was doing to him.

Alexa returns the same day a new Harley Quinn series starts? Though knew she was gonna come for the save since she's advertised for Starrcade. Think "Naught" :o Nikki's old ring gear suited the character better.

I'm sure it'll be Roman vs Baron at TLC. Maybe a chairs match? Had a quick look back and with Roman's promo combined with the match, it took up about a third of the total runtime of the show.
    I think Baron's sceptre should double as a microphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sheamus on Smackdown the Intercontinental Championship on Smackdown.

Go on the Sheamus....

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Sheamo to complete his grand slam taking the IC title off Nakamura (hasn't he been tagging with Sheamus' old running mate Cesaro recently) and Reigns and Corbin to have a Dog Collar match or some similar stip, I believe that was rumored a while back iirc. If this was HIAC i'd almost expect them to book a Kennel from Hell match again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Just got done watching this. Sasha Banks had some serious sex appeal in those boots. Probably the best thing on the show.

Some of the cameras are horrible. The hard cam seems to be fine, but the ringside ones are blurry and struggle with capturing fast motion. Bryan Alverez has commentated on it a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Just got done watching this. Sasha Banks had some serious sex appeal in those boots. Probably the best thing on the show

She really did look great

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

This thread is very horny for Sasha Banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Ali Bomaye wrote: »
    This thread is very horny for Sasha Banks.

as it should be

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Anyone else know what Sky channel Smackdown in on tonight ? It's just I'm looking at the guide on sky and I cant see WWE anywhere.

It's on sky mix channel 145 on the old sky box.

• Advertisement

Funny that Bray Wyatt has said he's not a fan of the red lights in his matches. The miz to open the show proper ?

I'd prefer Bray the way he is without the fiend. He's more creepy without the fiend gimmick.

Oh that's going to make Miz a face when you show a picture of his wife and Daughters.

That was a little freaky

That was a little freaky

That was the point.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    That was the point.

I wonder will this be like rollins and we will see miz trying to find bray room by room

Also, we didn't get a Corbin opening segment. We are off to a good start.

God's greatest creation and Sonia Deville looking unreal.

And Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. I'm happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The fúcking state of Chad Gable.

Advertisement