Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    The fúcking state of Chad Gable.

I know he looks like a space Jam extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

To think you have a guy like Otis who the crowd adore and you put those fúcking wasters, The Revival, (who haven't got a crowd reaction since NXT) over him.

To think you have a guy like Otis who the crowd adore and you put those fúcking wasters, The Revival, (who haven't got a crowd reaction since NXT) over him.

Otis is the lovable big unit who can move in the ring. the revival are the best tag team in pro wrestling today.

I love the Revival. Old school wrestling FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I love the Revival. Old school wrestling FTW.

But there not super happy and throw pancakes or are big dogs

• Advertisement

Otis is the lovable big unit who can move in the ring. the revival are the best tag team in pro wrestling today.

Oh stop. You couldn't find two more generic wrestlers.

Only saw the fun house bit of the miz thing

Where is Daniel Bryan and why is the miz facing Bray at TLC instead ??

Oh stop. You couldn't find two more generic wrestlers.

generic ? G'wan away J. Generic they aren't just because they are doing Tag team wrestling the way it should be done.

generic ? G'wan away J. Generic they aren't just because they are doing Tag team wrestling the way it should be done.
    "The way it should be done". Explain what that means.

By being boring? By having crowds have zero interest in their feuds, promos and title reigns?

All they do is say "We're old school".

They just played a tribute to the troops preview and Lacey Evans were there but I hope she is used properly given she was a MP in the US marine corp. Hopefully that is recognised.

• Advertisement

By being boring? By having crowds have zero interest in their feuds, promos and title reigns?

Yeah they tag properly and don't do this rubbish of just slapping their partner wherever the hell they feel like it.A tag as ruled by the NWA is a tag to a partner who is holding on to a tag rope or the ring post and tagging by hitting the person's hand not their back or leg.

Yeah they tag properly and don't do this rubbish of just slapping their partner wherever the hell they feel like it.A tag as ruled by the NWA is a tag to a partner who is holding on to a tag rope or the ring post and tagging by hitting the person's hand not their back or leg.

Holding tag ropes isn't a gimmick. Unsurprisingly, audiences don't find holding a little rope or slapping hands for a tag to be important or interesting.

I'd wager only 0.000000001% of wrestling fans actually do.

This is way the company Is in the state of in

****ing horrendous

So Miz and Bray in a non-title match?

No Brock so no WWE title match.

And Becky isn't defending her title.

So that means a WWE PPV with no WWE, Universal or Raw Women's title matches. If it happens I can't think of a less important PPV since that ECW mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I dunno, I never go out of my way to watch them but when I do I'm always entertained. But the old school thing aside, they're just proper ****ing heels in the ring. I do find myself worked up by them which is a rarity in this age so slapping the generic tag on them I can't agree with.

They need to hone their characters a bit though there's no doubt about that. It's a shame they split them up from Orton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

As much as everyone dislikes Lashey/Rusev storyline, I think this feud between Corbin and Reigns is a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The Revival are good but the Lucha Bros are the best tag team in pro wrestling today.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

As much as everyone dislikes Lashey/Rusev storyline, I think this feud between Corbin and Reigns is a lot worse.

Both are scraping the bottom of the barrel rubbish.

WWE are playing Roman brilliantly. Put the guy is such awful storylines that we'll be practically begging them to put him back in the title scene soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

It must be just me but I enjoyed that Smackdown. Things in WWE have got slightly better recently. Still way off where they should be but its a bit better.

The tag team match I just buzzed through. I don't see anything in the Revival. I don't know their names and don't care. They seem to be popular online though. Same for New Day. I skip every match they are in as they are embarrassing to watch.I like them all individually but hate them together as New Day. They must be drawing money with kids though with merchandise but I don't watch them anymore. Ive found I enjoy Smackdown more since I started doing that!

I liked the ending as they are bad guys. They are meant to do bad guy things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is that the first time since his return that Bray attacked as himself?
    Is Bryan injured or just waiting for his hair to grow back?

So we have that Drake Maverick bit then the Roman Reigns bit at the end. Hey WWE, Be a Star!

There trying too hard with this Roman vs King Corbin with the lads. Stevie Wonder can see the ending of this coming with Roman coming out strong beating the baddies. Seems like this feud is going on forever. Its like a bloody christmas panto

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    There trying too hard with this Roman vs King Corbin with the lads. Stevie Wonder can see the ending of this coming with Roman coming out strong beating the baddies. Seems like this feud is going on forever. Its like a bloody christmas panto

But how can Roman overcome the odds? Again?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought David Spade aka Maverick had a missus

He's having martial problems, apparently. She probably wasn't too impressed with him putting the 24/7 title ahead of her.

I find it funny Roman can fight in the ring, go through tables, etc. Yet has a cushion for putting his fist to the ground when coming out

Smackdown on Sky mix again. Baron Corbin is taking the piss and Dolph looks like a tanned george michael with a 1/10 of the talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

That was awful. Ziggler is useless, corbin is not much better

Otis is a lovable goof.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I ****ing hate Ziggler.

Advertisement