Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Mandy rose is everything Eva Marie wishes she was. Mandy rose is deceptively strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

sky88 wrote: »
    When Mandy eventually breaks Otis heart my heart will break too

So true. I will legit be upset if this doesn't have a happy ending.

**** that finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Mandy rose is everything Eva Marie wishes she was. Mandy rose is deceptively strong.

I always thought she should of won her Tough Enough season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

J. Marston wrote: »
    So true. I will legit be upset if this doesn't have a happy ending.

An Otis/Mandy wedding would be the new macho man liz wedding with Sonya playing the jake role

• Advertisement

I always thought she should of won her Tough Enough season.

I agree.

Sheamus is back.

Miz vs DB one on one for the first times in WWE ?

I'm liking these silhouette promos from Sheamus.

I think Smackdown has gotten back to the stage where nothing significant happens every single week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

That was a load of wheel spinning nonsense, couldn't be more clear that they're killing time until the Rumble.
    You do a big intro just to write Corbin off.
    Then you start a singles match with Bryan and Miz.
    Only to do backstage fight now Corbin is back in.
    Start the Triple Threat with Corbin.
    Only for Corbin to be chased off anyway, so it's back to being a singles match.

Smackdown is dreadful right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ThePott wrote: »
    That was a load of wheel spinning nonsense, couldn't be more clear that they're killing time until the Rumble.
    You do a big intro just to write Corbin off.
    Then you start a singles match with Bryan and Miz.
    Only to do backstage fight now Corbin is back in.
    Start the Triple Threat with Corbin.
    Only for Corbin to be chased off anyway, so it's back to being a singles match.

Smackdown is dreadful right now.

I think there was good last night but the stench of Corbin/roman ruins the rest of the show as there’s so much time dedicated to it most of it to Corbin it’s making it bad

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I have to say, I don't believe Otis' mother made that cake. Who slices a cake before putting icing on it?
    The reaction to Dolph was pretty loud. Otis has won them over.

Just a point on Mandy rose from last night. I don't get why Carmella has been a women's champion and a money in the bank and Mandy has won the square root of **** all unless I've missed something. I mean how they aren't pushing her towards the smackdown title I'll never know. I mean she has everything they want. She's good looking and is marketable as **** and on top of that she has clearly improved in the ring and continues to improve. I mean her and Sonya should be if not top of the division at least winning some matches on TV. Instead we have whatever bayley is trying to be holding the title for over 200 days so far and Sasha "I'm an Eddie guerrero fan" banks just there and annoying me.

Cesaro looks Stupid in whatever gear he's wearing.

Just a point on Mandy rose from last night. I don't get why Carmella has been a women's champion and a money in the bank and Mandy has won the square root of **** all unless I've missed something. I mean how they aren't pushing her towards the smackdown title I'll never know. I mean she has everything they want. She's good looking and is marketable as **** and on top of that she has clearly improved in the ring and continues to improve. I mean her and Sonya should be if not top of the division at least winning some matches on TV. Instead we have whatever bayley is trying to be holding the title for over 200 days so far and Sasha "I'm an Eddie guerrero fan" banks just there and annoying me.

Cesaro looks Stupid in whatever gear he's wearing.

I didn't see the interview but I remember reading on Reddit where someone mentioned that Mandy said she is preparing for life after wrestling, building her brand on Instagram etc.

That's obviously smart to plan ahead but if it's true then WWE probably see no long-term prospects with her and won't push her.

Being honest, I see nothing in her besides a nice jumping knee (when it connects) and her look. But that "look" that the internet claim Vince loves seems to be a thing of the past anyway.

Lacey is someone they should keep building.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Maybe the Americans will love it but I find Lacey's all American mom gimmick quite tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I didn't see the interview but I remember reading on Reddit where someone mentioned that Mandy said she is preparing for life after wrestling, building her brand on Instagram etc.

That's obviously smart to plan ahead but if it's true then WWE probably see no long-term prospects with her and won't push her.

Being honest, I see nothing in her besides a nice jumping knee (when it connects) and her look. But that "look" that the internet claim Vince loves seems to be a thing of the past anyway.

Lacey is someone they should keep building.

WWE ****ing waste people and characters. They book matches ****e too. Mandy can do so much more in the ring, same for Alexa but **** sake they book the matches ****e and stop them doing moves. Sick of WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nakamura has to be worst IC champion in recent memory.

The title should be put on Sami or Braun

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The title should be put on Sami or Braun

Sami to turn on Nak would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

here we go 'Enter life at BT for WWE'

picture quality as good as Sky

So mix wants DB to beat the fiend.

• Advertisement

This is painful ****e.

Lacey Evans is a baby face.

This is painful ****e.

That's Bayley to a tee.

Alexa and Nikki please win.

That's Bayley to a tee.

Yeah her and Sasha have xpac heat with me. I liked bayley for years but just no.

Nice headlock takeover by Alexa!! Nice snap to it.

Even though Lacey is the least experienced of the six she genuinely has a huge up side.

Alexa is being a pro with Sasha.

Ah good to see dana and Lacey win. Lacey has huge potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

BT are as bad for ad breaks

So i imagine this Mandy Rose/Otis love story is going to end up being her workng alongside someone like Ziggler leaving Otis heartbroken

• Advertisement

Neighbours big e ffs.

Advertisement