Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Third post involves the revival so I’m one ahead of last week and I’m not ****ing taking to myself.

USO’s win. That’s it lads.

I'm not watching the main event but the show wasn't that bad tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Roman and Corbin aren't in the Rumble or will double duty pulled? Same with Strowman and Nakamura, possibly.

Btw Mandy and Otis is still some of the best thing on WWE tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Reckon Roman will still definitely be in the Rumble. They love doing that tease that Roman might win again.
    Mandy and Otis is great alright. Pretty decent Smackdown overall. JoMo match was good too, probably should have just gone straight for that, really seems like they made his return to be such a minor deal with the way they've done it. Also enjoyed the Kane/Bryan segment in luring out the Fiend. Think there could be some truth to the Super Showdown match afterall.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Btw Mandy and Otis is still some of the best thing on WWE tv.

qdAYD4y.gif

I really, really hope they don't have Mandy break his heart. The pop a kiss is going to get is unreal. The two, and Sonya, are really doing a great job building to that moment Mandy realizes she has feelings for him. I wonder will they go down the "unrequited love" road with Sonya too? I know I've read that Sonya and Mandy have pitched such a story before.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I cannot stand Shorty G. He's a wrestler I would watch the likes of Sheamus, Braun and Drew just ragdoll and squash every single week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    I cannot stand Shorty G. He's a wrestler I would watch the likes of Sheamus, Braun and Drew just ragdoll and squash every single week.

That's the gimmick he's been given....one of the best, if not the best, wrestlers they have on the roster.

I like the Otis and Mandy stuff but there's only so far you can go with such a storyline in wrestling. If nothing else though it allows Otis to show how much of a star he is so I suppose I can ensure it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JoMo and Big E doing some good stuff. John Morrison is so smooth in the ring.
    Starship pain is a visually impressive move but it’s not the best finisher that’s ever been.
    USO’s win. That’s it lads.
    I'm not watching the main event but the show wasn't that bad tonight.

Did you enjoy the live thread with everyone :pac:

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Did you enjoy the live thread with everyone :pac:

I said it wouldn't be I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus kane hasn't been working out as of late. The mayoral duties must be very demanding

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Am I the only one who has never heard that Irish saying?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Am I the only one who has never heard that Irish saying?

From sheamus talking to shorty G last night ? Yeah I hadn't a clue. I've certainly never heard of it.

www.showbuzzdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Fast-Demo-2020-Jan-17-FRI.png

Hour 1: 2.616 million
    Hour 2: 2.544 million
    Average: 2.58 million

Otis and Mandy are money and it shows.

Guess we will get the over the ropes segment on SD tgis week. The Raw and NXT guys probably be in town

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Can't be the only one who finds Lacey's mom gimmick absolutely brutal. Give me Bayley and her bad hair cut any day of the week.

Can't be the only one who finds Lacey's mom gimmick absolutely brutal. Give me Bayley and her bad hair cut any day of the week.

Lacey has a bit of razzle dazzle, at least.

Bayley's gimmick is literally miserable, sour-faced, boring yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Lacey has a bit of razzle dazzle, at least.

Bayley's gimmick is literally miserable, sour-faced, boring yoke.

Most of the women are so boring. Actually so are the men, they've just no character or all sound the same.

Right so I'll ask the question now. Are any of the honourable and right honourable members of the pro wrestling forum going to the posting/and or watching smackdown tonight at 1am ? If no one is then I'll watch but not post because I'm not to going to look like a bigger gob****e than I normally do here.

• Advertisement

Right so I'll ask the question now. Are any of the honourable and right honourable members of the pro wrestling forum going to the posting/and or watching smackdown tonight at 1am ? If no one is then I'll watch but not post because I'm not to going to look like a bigger gob****e than I normally do here.

Wont be watching live tonight sadly

I'll watch the opening segment and see if it grabs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

If something good happens I'll keep it on, if not it's going off.

That Uso gobshíte changed the leg he was selling within 30 seconds and was still doing superkicks with it.

That Uso gobshíte changed the leg he was selling within 30 seconds and was still doing superkicks with it.

I saw it and decided no. I'm keeping the network until march so I'll see it I'm 30 days.

Lacey is full on Merica babyface. Sasha is annoying as **** and Bayley is like white paint but bullies they aint.

No there isn't only one way to watch the Royal Rumble live haha.

Despite saying that I'm still watching.

Thank jesus we have Alexa bliss and nikki Cross. Two nice people who aren't pains in the holes.

• Advertisement

I'm alright with this episode. Silly but entertaining. Like wrestling should be.

Advertisement