Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Lacey is full on Merica babyface.

She is literally Liberty Belle.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What the hell was that ? **** off Lacey and Bayley. Stay back stage and give the four women some screen time.

J. Marston wrote: »

Yeah it's like an episode of GLOW.

Corey Graves is like boyd pierce from Mid South.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I like Lacey's character, she's actually just herself now.

• Advertisement

At least John morrison made contact during Starship pain this week.

Yay... a contract signing... can't wait for bland typical promos and a table break. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Nah Liberty Belle was likeable and funny.

I can only see a Lacey win on Sunday but hopefully Sasha takes it off her quickly.

I think Lacey has a great head for wrestling, far better than the vast majority of wrestlers. Name a heel in wrestling who went viral like she did last year with that traffic stop? But twitter being the ugly beast it is, she had to apologise which was ridiculous.

And in an era of wrestlers doing shìtty Marvel cosplays with their attires that mean nothing, she does custom gear that actually ties into the feuds she's in (Becky boots, Seth embroidered on her trunks).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

With little build up to the rumble match last night I’m leaning towards a complete surprise as the winner. Like a nxt star or a returning legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Loughc wrote: »
    With little build up to the rumble match last night I’m leaning towards a complete surprise as the winner. Like a nxt star or a returning legend.

You think you know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I want greased up Big E winning the Rumble!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It'll be his downfall when someone puts him over and he can't hold on

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Morrison has been back three weeks and I have absolutely no interest in his return.. if anything, being associated with him takes Miz down a few levels

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Morrison has been back three weeks and I have absolutely no interest in his return.. if anything, being associated with him takes Miz down a few levels

I've seen this sentiment a few times now.

And it's like people forgot this is all he ever was in WWE. A super solid midcarder who will put on nice matches, but doesn't actually offer a whole lot above that.

New Day vs Miz/Morssion will be a really fun match. But Morrison will never be a top level guy. Now, mind, they aren't presenting him like one. But he's still had a stronger return than Shelton.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've seen this sentiment a few times now.

And it's like people forgot this is all he ever was in WWE. A super solid midcarder who will put on nice matches, but doesn't actually offer a whole lot above that.

New Day vs Miz/Morssion will be a really fun match. But Morrison will never be a top level guy. Now, mind, they aren't presenting him like one. But he's still had a stronger return than Shelton.

The roster is stacked beyond belief with solid guys who put on good matches. I wonder was Morrison really a worthwhile investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Jesus please separate Roman and Corbin after Sunday, this is feud is the drizzles.
    Smackdown is fairly disposable at the moment really. Personally I like Lacey, she does good character work and while she's a little green she is pretty decent in the ring and has a decent moveset. Think with a bit of time she'll be a staple of the women's division. That being said she probably won't click with most people here because she's just the all American girl which comes off as nauseating to other countries.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Corbin is the common denominator here remember his feud against Balor. Shocking.

ThePott wrote: »
    Jesus please separate Roman and Corbin after Sunday, this is feud is the drizzles.
    Smackdown is fairly disposable at the moment really. Personally I like Lacey, she does good character work and while she's a little green she is pretty decent in the ring and has a decent moveset. Think with a bit of time she'll be a staple of the women's division. That being said she probably won't click with most people here because she's just the all American girl which comes off as nauseating to other countries.

I love the whole southern bell thing, I've always wanted to live in those small little American towns you see in those whimsical dramas, until I found out there really awful hick towns who love Trump. : Hart of Dixie lied to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1223040660791615488

97885ec8b6116ce403b50b228401bc54.gif

Sheamus vs Shorty G, and a Fatal Four Way Tag match for a shot at New Day at Super Showdown also announced.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1223040662800621568

• Advertisement

How in the name of fúck is the Corbin/Reigns stuff still going?

It's fúcking Mania season, move on to proper fúcking feuds. I shouldn't even be mad because I barely watch Smackdown as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Gable to get the win back?

And surely the Usos should be going for the titles instead of staying in that feud

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I shouldn't even be mad because I barely watch Smackdown as it is.

Spot on, I don't watch it anymore. Why are Ziggler, Roode and Corbin hanging around each other. It's absolute crud. I'd say it's change the channel stuff but sure I don't even turn it on to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

apprently Mandy and Ottis are a real life couple

go on Ottis my man

PTH2009 wrote: »

go on Ottis my man

Where ya getting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Where ya getting that.

https://youtu.be/t9uXF4fSIes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Seems like a bit of a clickbaity video. Mentions rumours but don't see anything anywhere to back it up. Don't get me wrong that would be amazing and probably the best pull in history.

Also what is up with the cadence of that guy's voice. It sounds like he's about to ask a question every sentence.

PTH2009 wrote: »

go on Ottis my man

I don't know about that PTH but you never know in pro wrasslin. If it were true though than Otis would need a statue somewhere.

ThePott wrote: »
    Seems like a bit of a clickbaity video. Mentions rumours but don't see anything anywhere to back it up. Don't get me wrong that would be amazing and probably the best pull in history.

Yeah, for Mandy...

https://imgur.com/b0kSkpX

What a specimen. Won't even embed it because it's very NSFW.

• Advertisement

I'd say Otis has game in spades but yeah I know without clicking on that video that it's some YT dirt sheet sham. :pac:

Advertisement